Why are Russians so terrible people?

medium.com/@meohoh/twelve-reasons-why-russia-sucks-9ceb0feddcd6
I wanted to do an internship in Russia, but after I read this article, I am fucking done with it.

Attached: ruski.png (1024x576, 3K)

because you are basing your opinion on an entire country of people off of articles.
When I heard that japan had protestors about white people visiting with White PiGgu go home I asked my japanese teacher wondering if people should worry, she says this happens everywhere. Which she is right you get protesters that are just pieces of shit. So dont take the negative few for the whole.

Same reason why the Chinese suck, there was a point in time when intellectuals and humanitarian influencers were killed off for political reasons. Without them to drive their society forward you end up with a bunch of morally bankrupt hillbillies.

>he didnt mention they were all jews

>When I heard that japan had protestors about white people visiting with White PiGgu go home
Wtf I love japan now.

Why would Jews sabatoge an Asian country they couldn’t give two shits about let alone infiltrate a country as xenophobic as China

Good.
we don't want your retarded western sensibilities here.
If you do come, I hope you get mugged.

Attached: 1315686646001.jpg (1162x850, 506K)

t.nigger living in a russian shithole

and stay out.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 13K)

What internship? Я люблю Poccия тбх. Я хoчy жить в Poccия. Я aнглийcкий

At Siemens in St. Petersburg

Jow Forums is where virgins go to feel angry about their dry dick. Not where people go who seek the advancement of humanity/civilization. Not all life’s problems can be condensed to “Kek the Jews did 9/11, look at my meme collection you guys!”

but it can be condensed to just 'jews'.

that article is ballshit. It is exactly the same as me saying all americans are fat

But that's true. All Americans are fat

Because they are a nation of sociopaths. Like Chinese.

Wanted to comment point by point but the article is way too fucking large for greentext ... and way too subjective, picking on negative examples, ignoring the context the writer mentioned in the same sentence and ignoring that the shit happens in ze West too.

That said, Russia is definitely a shitty place to live in if you're poor, ethnical minority, gay or even woman. But as someone doing an internship there, especially in one of the larger cities, life won't be that different for you. What exactly do you worry about?

>What exactly do you worry about?
Getting robbed, hit by a drunk car driver, getting the shit beaten out of myself when I go out at night, get some toxic shit in my drink.
That's basically it. Some people thought I look somehow Russian (face, jawline, etc.), so I would propaply fit in. No minority, or gay or anything else in this regard.

On the other hand: I have to die anyway and right now my life doesn't seem to be worth living anyway. So I should stop worrying and just take the adventure. It will be a win-win. No matter if I get out dead or alive

>Getting robbed, getting the shit beaten out of myself when I go out at night
Pretty unlikely unless you dress/act like a show off and go alone through some shitty neighbourhood. Getting your shit spiked is pretty unlikely too unless you're at a very, very shady place.

>hit by a drunk car driver
I mean, it's more likely than in civilised countries but by not that much.

>So I should stop worrying and just take the adventure. It will be a win-win.
It's a much more constructive approach for sure.

in Russia smartass
>there was a point in time when intellectuals and humanitarian influencers were killed off for political reasons
most of them were Jews

and when they USSR collapsed any remaining Jews got the fuck out asap, leaving a poor braindrained Africa tier shithole

That article has the effect of making me like Russia more. Besides, every country sucks.

t. skincel
>I'm a virgin because of the white man!

Oh, well duh Russians have been the most shamelessly aggressive campaign against the Jews in all of Europe.

it is not shit here. it is far better here than it is in the us and there is no way you can deny it.

What makes Russia better than the us

free healthcare inexpensive university less rapes, almost no mass shootings. there are many things that are better. you can't just say we are like Africa we are better than most country's

the world is shit everywhere you go.
but its up to you if you want to keep looking for the negatives.

i wouldnt base one persons (bad) opinion as absolute fact.

you might go there and have a great time but you will never know if you dont take the chance.

>less rapes
Probably more due legislation and even less reporting. Why would you bother with the police if a new law legitimised beating up your wife as long you don't do it too frequently?

>almost no mass shootings
And still much more violent crime and homicides.

>you can't just say we are like Africa we are better than most country's
If rape and murders are the main criteria, it really depends. Ghana and Niger have way fewer murders and Algeria looks like a complete crime free paradise next to it.

yes it is, no it isn't, and yes I can along with every other second generation immigrant from russia

That article is so painfully ironic and ignorant

Russia has Saint Petersburg - the most beautiful city on the planet. Russia still exists despite the first world trying to desperately fuck it over ever since the banksters funded the bolshevik cancer

It has a lot of amazing nature too. Some alright food too. No one denies it being a great traveling destination, it's just a horrible place to live.

>bolshevik cancer
Without the revolution it'd be a complete shithole on the level of Saudi Arabia. The bigger issue was failure of privatisation and that was all internal. The first world tried to fuck over China too, they were in an even worse state than Russia but managed to improve massively by not rushing reforms.

Everything mentioned by this guy is just as bad in America, made worse by all our niggers that rampage around like animals.

Kek. This really made me laugh. I am OP, but I am not from the USA