What's the secret to happiness

what's the secret to happiness

it's probably hookups isn't it

Attached: 2dpwzw.jpg (964x912, 60K)

Human connection and love.

This, and I would add a sense of fulfillment and purpose

No I'm pretty sure only by bring an (attractive, but this is required) extrovert who engages in copious amounts of casual sex can one obtain happiness

Bee ing urself

No shit. Young people are so fucking stupid. The older generation says “hook ups don’t solve anything”. But young people don’t listen and they go do hook ups. But when they start to get older, they tell the new generation the same thing “hook ups don’t fix anything”.

Humans are fucking retards and don’t learn. God damn

Being grateful for what you have and working hard for more. Until you can be thankful for what you already have, you’ll always be chasing an illusion of happiness though buying shit and getting high/drunk. Sex is great but it’ll only ease stress, it won’t make depression go away.

>it won’t make depression go away.
incorrect

But all the things I have (money, career, visa, friends) are irrelevant since only genetics matter

Depends on what kind of person you are I guess. I hate hookups. Sex is way better once you get to know eachother and all the kinks.

Says the incel who can’t think long term

>y-youre an incel!
every time

its how you know they have no argument

Genetics are only as important as you want them to be, if you think being a super model is all there is to life then I don’t know how you’ll solve your problem.

“Meh dick getting wet is all I need to stay mentally stable!” Some argument you have there.

Fuck this. Improve yourself.

>Genetics are only as important as you want them to be
Maximum cope

The only purpose of life is reproduction. The only thing that determines if you reproduce, and the quality of your offspring is genetics

I’m 26 and I’ve never had hookups. I feel like I’m not living to the fullest if I’m not hooking up yet. I’m still waiting for that day. I can’t think of any other goals now, I can only wait for the day where I have cool looking friends, fun crazy life full of parties and alcohol, and also crazy sex with tons of chicks. I’ve wanted this since 18 years old, and I still want the same thing.

Hookups will only take you away from happiness. Meaningless sex is just that, meaningless. At best afterwards you'll feel empty. At worst, dirty and used.

If you don't believe me, try it for yourself but I wouldn't recommend it

Secret to happiness is to know yourself and what you want in life. Being content is the best feeling ever

That’s degenerate. Also, you think that now, but the moment it became a possibility I guarantee you’d be disinterested in it

At least I’d feel sexually validated. Like, women want me when they were in their peak sexuality.

You know, when married women are single and in their peak sexuality, would they choose to bang their current partner? Nope, they’d bang a really hot guy with big dick. Being in that position is a privilege. That you were their choice when they liked sex so much. Now that they’re married to “successful” guys, they don’t like sex that much anymore.

>If you don't believe me, try it for yourself but I wouldn't recommend it
I think it’s funny how people always say this. Yet they filled their entire early twenties with meaningless sex and enjoyed it. But once they are older they regret it. It’s an endless repeating cycle.

You shouldn’t value sluts so much dude.

I just want to like myself for once. And I need women’s validation for that. When women are in love with you, they’d lie to you, only to make you feel good about yourself. I don’t need love, I need their objective judgement.

All women can be sluts. Most are just bounded by morality and societal standards.

Retard
Just because they can doesn’t mean they are. Hell, I know 2 guys who are practically chads. They are ripped, good at talking with women, and overall very good socially. But guess what, they don’t have casual sex. I’ve known the, for a long time, and they don’t do hook ups. They only have sex within relationships. They COULD do hook ups if they chose, but they don’t.

>Improve yourself
The most idiotic meme on Jow Forums.

>what's the secret to happiness
Go outside.

>But once they are older they regret it. It’s an endless repeating cycle.
False. This is cope

Well, my problem is that I CAN’T get hookups even if I want to. Relationships too. I can’t get anything that I want. I always end up fantasizing the ideal life scenario that I wish was mine.

I’m poorly made.

>Hookups will only take you away from happiness. Meaningless sex is just that, meaningless. At best afterwards you'll feel empty. At worst, dirty and used

>Validation makes me feel empty, dirty and used

Attached: 1441040052295.jpg (327x316, 41K)

Hookups are fun. But I love fucking strangers. That grimy sex is better than the sex I have with my gf of 4 years. Hi ahead judge me, I'm broken

It is what happens. A person will have lots of sex during their young years. And when they get older they will say it’s bad and then tell the newer generation to avoid it and not have casual sex. The newer generation won’t listen, they will go have casual sex, and then when they get older they will tell the next generation to do do it. It repeats

What country are you from

This. Being confident in yourself, knowing yourself and what you want in life negates envy and frees you from the mental trap.

But it isn't bad it's the only purpose of life

You sound like a cuck for bitching about hook ups. I seriously bet that if all of that changed for you tomorrow, and it all became a possibility. I bet you would not actually go through with it. I guarantee you’d turn it down because you’d feel overwhelmed and realize it’s not for you

>Being confident in yourself, knowing yourself and what you want in life negates envy and frees you from the mental trap.
Lmfao no it does not

Have you never heard "the grass is greener"

Though admittedly I'd be miserable if I was still stuck in the shithole known as America lmfao

>you’d turn it down because you’d feel overwhelmed and realize it’s not for you
Not him

Who would ever turn down free confirmation of purpose of existence

>it’s the only purpose of life
THIS is a cope.

The purpose of life is not to have casual protected sex. So that is a stupid cope by people who want to justify casual sex. The purpose of life is to reproduce, which you are clearly not doing during casual sex. I hate when you people make this shitty argument without realizing your own logic

>The purpose of life is not to have casual protected sex. So that is a stupid cope by people who want to justify casual sex. The purpose of life is to reproduce, which you are clearly not doing during casual sex. I hate when you people make this shitty argument without realizing your own logic
People incapable of getting casual sex almost never reproduce

Not everyone wants some random person’s body fluids dripping all over them. Not everyone wants STDs

>people incapable
How retarded are you if you really think that 99% of the population has casual sex.

Just because someone doesn’t have casual sex doesn’t mean they are incapable.

>What are condoms
based brainlet

>Just because someone doesn’t have casual sex doesn’t mean they are incapable
Complete and 100% bullshit

Those who can, do

O N L Y fucking exception is fundies

>he really thinks condoms protect from all STDs
Imagine being this stupid and trying to cope this hard

How old are you? Because you are completely wrong

brainlet

>but much 1 in 1 billion
wrap it up and you never have to worry unless you're gay or having sex with addicts

Name one relevant std that you can get with a condom

>Name one relevant std that you can get with a condom
Uhhh lets see- syphilis, herpes, and genital warts. Which condoms do not provide protection against

23. That's how the world works, you're just delusional or hang out with flyover fundies. We live in a tinder based world lad. Real relationships are dead

bullshit

First result

>Using latex condoms the right way every time you have sex. Condoms prevent transmission of syphilis by preventing contact with a sore

Neck yourself

You sound bitter pal. There is only so much dicking around on internet until one wallow in depression. I made a turnaround in how I view the world and become aware of my mortality. Yes I do feel inadequate looking at men who make much more than me/ have bigger dick/ more privilged in some ways, but that just means I'm behind by some distance in the game, not an excuse to beat myself up and remain stagnant on where I am. Its a complete waste of time. Instead I keep working on which I feel inadequate in and just keep working. People act tough but deep down they are dead inside mentally. Rebuilding confidence is the only way

You are so wrong

>Y-youre just bitter
Every time

You can't win the bones game nigga you can't catch up

There's no game. It's over, you lost.

This really isn't true though. I don't know anyone with a count over 5, most are at 1 or 2 and are in relationships. No fundies either. Are you sure you don't just spend too much time on Instagram and reading shit that reaffirms your biases?

>Condoms are 98% effective at protecting against most STIs like chlamydia and gonorrhoea. However, condoms don't protect you from all STIs such as herpes, genital warts and syphilis which can be spread from skin-to-skin contact.

Attached: 8C1C6412-0114-42DC-8922-A5E44FBA22D5.jpg (1536x398, 226K)

>Nuh uh
Cringe

Actually now that I think I know one girl with a higher count. That's it though.

Those who love for the sake of pleasure do so for the sake of what is pleasant to themselves, and not in so far as the other is the person loved. To sleep around casually is to reduce the other and yourself as an object. The more you sleep around the less capable you’ll be of developing strong emotional bonds with someone else

Attached: 1322850B-1DFA-4363-9F6F-CACB2237219F.jpg (4920x4161, 1.87M)

They're lying to you to spare your feelings. Most people have had sex with at least 20-30 people by their mid to late 20s. Women and top attractive men, higher

Thus reducing your chances of being happy.

I lived with 6 of these people, so no lies there. I guess everyone else I know could be in a conspiracy to lie to me. We're mid 20s btw.

Accepting who you are and your own strengths and weaknesses. Being humble brings peace which is why this world always tries to push pride and ego and sell products to fill that void within.

>He believes his friends
top kek Americans
Pair bonding is dead

I'm not a Yank

You don't trust your friends? That sounds pretty shit.

Subhuman Americans waking up. They're such disgustingly naive and cringe slavelike monstrosities. Of course they'll buy lies hook line and sinker

Your friends are being nice and lying because they don't want to mentally destroy you with the reality that you're unattractive and will never catch up

>He hangs out with a group of giganonshaggers
Yikes

I'm sure you know them better than I do :)

>The smiley of seething
The fear rises in you. Deep down you know it's the truth.

Sure. Where you at bro? Do you feel happy often? Do you have to rely on subtances to feel happy? Do you feel numb? We can do fuck all to how the world works but adapting to it, cause thats the only rule. You can't escape the rat races set up for us to chase our tails until we die but you can always slow down, refill your energy, and throttle back up again.

You are degernate

go back to Jow Forumsgetmotivated you insufferable parody of a human being. If you didn't live in America you'd have been hung in the market place to thunderous applause.

Surprised no one has said this:

Attached: triangle niggas.jpg (900x670, 103K)

Choosing to be happy

I'm not even american bro. Why are you lashing back at me while you don't even know me? Who did wrong to you?

>I'm not even american bro
as if. Where are you from then

South east asia. Not just americans know how to english.

Fuck off. All boards need flags.

Telling me to fuck off just means you can't stand what I said and can't do shit about it. You so weak pal.

Fuck off SEAmonkey thirdie, firsties are talking.

You can have the top and bottom and be missing the middle

I know because it happened to me hahah

I felt sad/depressed/grief/irritated after every hookup and yet I keep wanting to do it.

How do you know? You've never had sex

This, I have a gf and I'd rather a club slut every night than her.

You don’t NEED intimate relationships. You do need friends.

Also, your point doesn’t make sense. Maslow’s hierarchy is about what humans need in order to learn and be the “best they can possibly be”. MOST people NEVER reach self actualization.

Not needing everyone to hand you everything. Christ, you guys barely develop opinions without crowd approval.
This level of codependency is going to kill you because your infinite fount of need is far more vast than the limited resources of those in your life putting up with your shit.

Nope, I’m 100% sure it wouldn’t happen like that. I romanticize hooking up, I fantasize telling a cool hookup story and having everyone being impressed by it. Hooking up raises your level in social hierarchy. It also makes you believe you’re attractive and hot enough for someone. It makes you NOT part of the unattractive prude crowd.

This.
6ix9ine also said that getting bitches is the most important thing in life and he's right, getting rich is a cope if you're ugly, but it's a good cope since it will help you get more bitches.

Attached: Ks9XvJB.jpg (1080x1080, 282K)

What about getting STDs

Condoms

They don’t protect from all STDs tho

>bee yourself
>was being myself by talking about my own favorite things and opinions
>"your opinions are shit!"
>"yeah whatever!"
>try to act tough but my fee-fees get hurt
and try my best not show them

I will never have a tough skin...my friends are assholes...

Attached: despair.jpg (711x720, 108K)

My friends think I’m a good prude boy that I can see them not talking about their sensitive sexual history with me but they do with someone else. It hurts. I think hooking up will shape me into a better person which will get me better friends who are extroverted and drink a lot and hook up a ton.

I just have a small dick, that’s why I’m not confident and have very low self esteem.