ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to give honest answers, don't answer question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM [Open]
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Is it too late to start dating?
As Jordan Peterson says, what's the alternative? Just not to date and wait for death?

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: female-male-icon-2.jpg.png (1360x1024, 82K)

girls why do I never get signals from you. yet I always hear second hand that a bunch of you crush on me hard

not a girl but you dont notice subtle ones.

>A lot has a severe connotation and will always proc a "not all men" response from dudes
Which is the wrong response, because
1, it is severe and 2, if that's their response, it shows they're scumbags who care more about their fragile egos not being hurt over the actual trauma and horror of goddamn rape victims.

Reposted because the other thread has reached thread limit.

I've been hanging out with a girl many times now, and every time it's a lot of touching and flirting, and when I'm about to leave her place it's a lot of lingering etc. But I cannot for the life try to kiss her. This situation has happened many times, I've been in her room for no reason but I just wait and am awkward until she says she has to go to bed or something.

I am very confident and all that up until these last few minutes of our hangouts. My body just freezes and I find all the reasons why I shouldn't kiss her. How the fuck do I do this?

Attached: fuck.jpg (1024x683, 110K)

post profile pic. also depression eyes.

For women:
What are some signs you'll give when you're not enjoying a date? I think many women, and people in general, are too polite to voice their opinions while on a date and would rather bear it than voice their displeasure. What are some subtle ( and not so subtle ) signs that you're not enjoying yourself?

I'm more of an average guy, stay at home kind of type, don't really like crowded places, don't like dancing, don't work too hard on getting ripped, just stay in shape, I've other interests, but they're mostly things I can do at home: playing instruments/making music, reading, vidya, painting, exercise and that sort of thing.

This girl is interested in me but she seems to be on a completely different spectrum. She likes crowds, attention, she is somewhat obsessed about her looks, wants to be as fuckable as she can be and expects the guy to put in the same amount of effort. She wants to be a model and likes to get attention from social media. She is also super attractive and knows it, she likes to walk seductively around and get attention from guys. She likes dancing in clubs and pretty much the only things we have in common are that we both feel comfortable around each other, we're open with one another and find each other attractive and we have a similar sense of humor (which 99% of the time is me making her laugh, not the other way around).

I'm not really desperate to be with anyone right now, but she is the only girl I ever met that's this attractive and actually finds me attractive. Among other things we have in common, this is the thing that makes me want to go for it, since I think I'll never get a shot with another 10/10 but I don't know if we're that compatible and I'm more into long lasting relationships and I'm not sure if this is going to be one of them.

Is it a good idea to get in a relationship then? with all things considered? I feel like I'll be beating myself over not going for it because of how attractive she is and I've never been with a girl like that, I'm like a 6/10 on a good day so not sure what she sees in me but I don't know if I want to chance it, ever getting a girl like her to like me, pretty sure its never going to happen again.

It sounds like she just wants attention and she's getting it from you. If it wasn't for her looks, would you still be interested in her?

Girls.

How does a guy that has horrible genetics acquire status/gf?
Short height included.
Not rich either

Didn't notice this is the new thread, whatever.
Don't care who answers.
If someone is allergic to sterling silver would they also be allergic to real silver as well?
Shit can it be possible for someone to be allergic to all metals?

Charisma, personality and/or status.

I answer that for you, as you won't get an honest answer from a girl, other than 'be yourself. There is one girl out for you'
Straight forward for you:
It isn't possible. You need to know that there are a lot of options out there for girls and men date normally downwards. If you can't set yourself apart with looks, status, or a few great personality traits (even then it's still very hard if you don't have any of the first two points) then you basically lost, as you come accross as unattractive.
Your options: Fix looks or status (height isn't as big of a problem as you might think) and become a fun person to hang around with. Also ditch Tinder. If it doesn't work out, either get a cute Asian gf (travel abroad) or date some 400 pound whale if you're happy with that. Also don't become a betacuck once you are in a relationship.
You can do it bro. I believe in you. Even though it will propaply be the hardest thing you will ever do.

And trust me. I know what I am talking about.

What's the ideal height for women finding a man really attractive

>Also don't become a betacuck once you are in a relationship.
Not that user but i've seen so many cases of this.

Do girls like hairy men? Not werewolf hairy but somewhat hairy. By somewhat hairy considerably hairier than a woman would be without shaving.

I know she genuinely likes me, we've been friends for awhile now, but I know she'll continue on wanting attention from other guys while she's with me, "she just won't cheat".

As for the looks, I don't know, I think I would, I've been attracted to girls with less in common who were a 6-7/10 in my book, except they had less things that I didn't particularly like about them, in this case it would be the attention seeking and obsession over looks. I don't do those things so I don't feel like I would get along with that in the long run, like I deserve better.
The fact that she's 10/10 and not only to me, but to pretty much every guy, they all seem to want to go out with her or fuck her; has a lot to do with me not knowing what to do about her.

Its mostly the fact that she's very attractive and I might not get a chance with a girl like that again that puts me on the fence. As for everything else, I know I'd be better off with someone more interesting with more things in common, someone that I could actually learn a lot from and not just teach. But so far no luck with a girl like that (either all taken or I just didn't find them attractive). I don't have high standards for looks mind you, its just this one time that I've been presented with an opportunity like this and I know that most guys in my position would go for it even if it just means getting to fuck her, but I've different values, just the fact I never had a girl like her be attracted to me that makes me uncertain about my decision

guy here

what can i put in my hair every day that wont make it hard like hair gel does but will provide thickness and texture so it doesnt go flat and boring?

inb4 cum

Do women actually know what they want in a guy or is it a "i'll know when i see it" type of thing?

Attached: a9dxrQ3.png (500x281, 218K)

>poor refugee child seeks shelter in a cafe in france

R u where wolf?

post it on /fa/ hairstyle thread

So my ex dumped me 3 months ago, since then shes occasionally contacted me to chit chat, I've never contacted her first. And on Facebook we have like 15 mutual friends, but last night she decided to make a passive aggressive post about how I'm "still in her friend circle". I called her out on it, and told her to message me like an adult, she didnt like that. But This bitch has 3k friends and my actual friends are mutuals with some of hers, what the fuck is her problem we're both adults, goddamn. She also seems to have taken some serious hatred for me since the breakup, but I've never contacted the chick. I'm tempted to straight up block her on everything. Thoughts?

Attached: 1557693354846.jpg (770x487, 36K)

Pomade

As a male, when I talk to girls, they sometimes start to look at my lips and then up to my eyes again.

Usually I would think this is an indicator for attraction, but my lips are a bit lopsided.
You wouldn't notice until you look at them.

Do girls really pay attention to such things like a crooked nose, eyes or lips?

Maybe im just a deformed motherfucker.

Attached: 57ea078ba870e43b92c411a0e29500e6.jpg (460x562, 43K)

Do men actually know what they want in a girl or is it a "i'll know when i see it" type of thing?

Is this explicitly with this girl? have you had relationships in the past? If you don't kiss her anytime soon (or rather she's already thinking about how weird it is you're not going any further) she's going to leave.

I'd really suggest talking with her about this inhibition if you haven't already (if she's understanding of it she won't go, and if not then you're better off without her) - perhaps there's a boundary of trust you haven't quite passed the threshold of with her. It happened with me that I legit could not get a boner for a girl I was totally into physically but I hadn't had the time yet to really trust her to being vulnerable around with myself and my parts.

Sometimes it could be as simple as "hey can we kiss/can you initiate the kiss?" you just want to be validated on her making the first move. Cuz that's also happened with me that her starting the first move makes me feel confident in doing further things.

I completely understand what you're feeling, but if she's not showing signs of taking it further I'd just drop it and do the numbers game. Especially a girl like that getting attention you'll never appease her until she's actually gonna settle down with someone.

If you're not rich you're gonna have to work on your personality and be more outgoing in your approaches with friends and other people/strangers. The cold hard approach is always a hard thing and I've rarely had any success with it compared to being referenced to people from friends. If you've got an average paycheque that'll be more than enough to pay for dates I would think, and most non-narcissistic girls want someone that both makes them feel alive and you being their sturdy rock.

If you're "short" but you're only actually world height average (5'6" btw) or even barely around that range fuck that shit. If a girl is shallow enough that she only wants 6ft and above bois only she's not worth your time.

I'm almost 26 year old, kissless, handholdless virgin (male, obviously). Is it too late for me?

Attached: wojak has had enough.jpg (393x325, 83K)

Fuck off idiot

I put the answer on the OP.

I know what I need from a girl, what I want is different to that. Personally, I create an ideal based on personality traits of girls I've met throughout my life, just try to combine enough of the most important ones into a single person and look for that (its near impossible to find one that checks all the boxes).

When I see an attractive girl however, I feel like I want her, but not necessarily need her in my life. As for the one I need, I'm still looking and I haven't seen one like that yet, one I have high hopes for but we'll see what happens, some people just stand out from the crowd even if you don't know them at all, this might subconsciously be your mind hinting at the potential ideal

>Is it too late for me?
Too late to ever have a gf that really loves you for who you are. That's for sure. Otherwise you wouldn't be in the Situation in which you are now.
But you still have the chance to find a woman, which needs a guy who pays for her in her 30s. She will cheat on you, but you will get to fuck her once a week as well.
So actually: If you don't act super fast then yes: it is too late

>gf of 5 months told me she has bpd
until now the only thing I noticed is her being overy emotional, especially when we're intimate. she still can't ride me without crying.
other than that it's heaven desu

No you didn't

I like hairy men. The only hair I'm not a fan of is extreme back hair but I have only seen that once and I spent a lot of time in a middle eastern country.

Attached: freddie-mercury---death-and-legacy.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

misdiagnosed, it's common in america

Girls, will you break my heart? I don't want to ever have my heart broken. ;_;
I'm 31 and dateless.

I hope you're right buddy

>I'm 31 and dateless
We won't break your heart, don't worry. We will just continue not dating you :)

Guys usually just look for sex so i guess we know what we want. If a guy doesn't have a lot of friends he'll look for a girl that can fill that gap too.

>if she's not showing signs of taking it further I'd just drop it and do the numbers game.
the thing is, she IS but I'm skeptical, it was even her that suggested we might start dating.

Its either she's falling for any guy that gives her enough attention (would explain why a 10 wants a 6) and she doesn't know what she wants. Or she actually does genuinely like me, which also makes sense based on how she acts around me. I just don't know if we're compatible and I'm not really sex driven so that will get boring quick and I feel like I need something more meaningful. But being a guy who doesn't really have girls throwing themselves at him, I only get an opportunity with a girl like once every year or so, but so far no luck, didn't really like the girls. This one I do like but not sure if we'll be compatible in a relationship and its mostly because she's super hot thats a convincing factor in this case. We might be ok together tho, so I'm not saying I'm in it just for the looks but we're completely the opposite of each other when it comes to interests and values, we just seem to be very open and honest and comfortable around each other which doesn't happen with every girl for me and I know she likes that connection we have too, she claims she never had it before. But I feel like this may be because we're friends and we get along well, but in a relationship I feel like things would go to shit pretty fast. The attention seeking and a talent for attracting drama worries me a lot tho, not sure if that won't ruin everything so its better if we stay friends and I look elsewhere, and I don't really feel like "seeing what happens", I'd rather know what I'm getting myself into and know that I'll be content with being in a relationship with the girl, even if just initially, later things might change but thats just how it works. With her, I have a lot of worries even before we go out together, so I can only assume it might get worse if we actually do end up together.

Not user but fuck your bad vibes man. Some people have fear of intimacy. It takes time for some people to discover themselves and to open up. Sometimes it's really hard to be yourself. But you can learn with time.

You'll be fine. Fuck people that judge you.

Ladies. I am hairy fat strong in early 40s maybe a turn on to a few but not the typical. Is it still socially acceptable to work on my truck without a shirt on?? Bonus: would a girl look away and be cool or feel incredulity and be offended?

Guys, did you manage to get into a relationship by asking her out through text ? If yes, how did you do it, what did you say ? I know how to ask out a girl smoothly in real life but on social media I'm lost.

I doubt it.
I somehow managed to fuck up a chance where I girl asked me out. After a couple of dates she just ghosted me. I still don't know what I did wrong.

>Not user but fuck your bad vibes man. Some people have fear of intimacy. It takes time for some people to discover themselves and to open up. Sometimes it's really hard to be yourself. But you can learn with time
What you are saying isn't wrong and I support that 100%. But we can decide to keep telling people that everything is fine and that everything will work out, when it surely won't, or we can tell them the truth. I chose to do the second thing. And user is in a fucked situation. Women are shallow and won't care about him. And there is nearly no woman out there who won't judge him because of who he is. And when she doesn't she is propaply in the same spot as user. So yeah, good luck with your living illusion. Wake up at 30 and 35 and realize that you are still in the same spot or even worse: Got cucked from a roasty through your non existing experience.
Change your life today user, or you're fucked. Good luck

If we're talking long-term/marriage, then I have a very precise list of things I want and I won't compromise of most of them. I'm 18 tho so right now it's more about gut feeling yeah.

Good opener for online dating. She has nothing in her profile to go off of except love of travel

>female trolls actually exist
:(

>love of travel
"Wanna fuck abroad?"

>"I'll travel across the world just to smell your knickers"

its what my friend once texted a girl on tinder and from what I heard, she replied so there, you can use that. I don't use online dating so don't really know it'll work but what have you got to lose kek

Girls always give mundane shit advice because they never had any struggles in life. And if they actually wanted to help the guys here then they at least would try to understand their situation or even give their contact info, but instead they prefer patting themselves on the back after posting "jus b urself :)" and go back to fucking Chads on Tinder.

Judging by your bio all you seem to do is run away from your problems

Bitches, how come you are so shitty about answering questions itt? All user wants is a point of view and you cannot be bothered with it unless there is (I don't know what.)

How is a single guy meant to approach women at dance clubs? Whenever I go, every girl there is with her boyfriend or a friend group, and whenever I move near a girl to try and dance with her, if she doesn't just ignore me then her friends pull her away or switch places with her. It's not like I'm immediately grabbing them and trying to grind on them or anything, it seems like just dancing in their general vicinity is enough to get them to look at me with disdain. What am I doing wrong? I thought the entire point of a club is to drink and dance with strangers

My rule of life is to never make friends with exes.
I highly advise you to cut contact.
She wants you to come begging back for validation or some other childish bullshit an adult has no time for.
Cut her out.
Not like you have kids with her or anything.

Says she's looking for relationship

I don't answer "does she like me" type of questions because I don't have much experience on the matter and I don't date

100% this. The last part with Chad and Tinder sounds a bit stereotype and incel like. But in general you are right: Don't take serious advice from a girl. In 90% it's total bullshit. You really have to watch out to not hate women for doing that shit to men. But well: That is what nature did to them. You can't really be upset

user. Let's be honest:
You opener doesn't really matter in the end. Trust me. When she finds you attractive, then she'll reapond to a "Hey, how are you doing?' as well.
Nobody turns down a cute/attractive guy. She will look at your profile pics and then decide to reapond or not.
I don't know when men finally get this. Once again: THE OPENER DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER!

Then open up with some sort of greeting and ask her something about travelling, like where she's been and when she replies, continue the conversation on that topic, show you're interested or if you travel yourself, tell her where you've been. If she's quick to jump into things she might want to travel somewhere together at some point. Once you hit it off it should be natural I would assume, getting to know each other and seeing if you're compatible, then proceed to make a move of some sort

Just bee yourself makes sense to a woman because they want you to be honest when they are deciding to fuck you.

They are treating men like cars and dont want lemon.

The stupid part is that most of what women find attractive is dependent on social constructs or is changeable. Like, I can lift. I can figure out what a leader looks like in my community. Etc. Its all shit I could change if I knew they wanted it.

Bee yourself is better advice for women, really. Men either are or are not going to like a woman. You're either attractive to him or you aren't.

I feel completely in the same boat as you user. I don't really have much advice but I generally think if she's into you "like that" - you are going to know. I'm an extremely shy, undersexed lad and the girls that I've had any kind of intimacy with - they fucking made it loud and clear. Like, messaging me telling me explicitly that they want me badly. (Even then I still managed to fuck up sometimes after)

A very similar girl you describe has been showing me attention and meeting up with me but there's something I don't quite trust/get about her and it's frozen me in this ambiguous "are we hanging out or is there something else going on too". Really, I don't even know what I want with this girl. She's just hot. I don't feel like she is using me because she initiates texts and seems to come up with weird excuses to get together with me but I never know if she wants me to go take it further or if it's just an emotional crush thing. But not really worth getting so worked up over somebody that isn't giving you a giant green light.

Not sure if in the right thread for this question but, I've been told that I'm very confident and people are surprised to hear that I wouldn't consider myself confident which is true, I'm only confident when there is at least one person I know and get along with, since most of my confidence comes from humor, I always make jokes when I know there's a person that will always get it, but when I'm alone I don't even talk to people and I get anxious easily when a girl so much as looks at me. When I'm around friends I can actually be myself and its easy to flirt with girls, but I'm often in situations where girls are around but I've no friends with me so that's when I shut down and lack any sort of confidence.

How do I develop that confidence I have around friends into independent confidence?

Male 18 YO here, I wanna get into dating but I don't want to just spontaneously ask someone out. How should I start?

I feel like we're both in it with those girls, they don't have to be direct, there's dead give aways if she's really into you. I got the "fuck me" eyes of her and she even asked me to come over to her place once but I never get myself into anything I'm not 100% convinced about and with her it's tricky, the fact she's hot makes me actually consider it but if she wasn't it would be much easier since I've met a ton of average girls before and a lot of them were into me, but I knew I would find another like them, but with this its such a rare case that I just want to explore it for the fact it might not happen again, but my moral compass and what I actually want from a relationship, won't allow it to happen easily without me trying to convince myself it would work. I'm afraid that if I start something with her, I'll regret it eventually and that in a relationship she's not as good as she is as a friend so I don't want to escalate things just in case I'm right about it.

A lot of guys like me go through a phase of dating some random girl in school, then fucking some hot girl in college, then finding out what they really want. I feel like I don't really need those stages (mostly because I missed out on the school dating) but now I have a chance to be with a hot girl, but I'm not sure if it won't just be a waste of time and a ruined friendship. I feel like I want something else from a relationship and she won't make me happy in the long run, just not sure if the little bit of happiness and peace of mind she can provide is worth it, or if I can just troop it out and not fuck anything up and just go for a girl that would be more ideal for me. Its tough and I feel shallow as fuck even considering dating a girl because she's hot and we get along, but there's pieces missing and I don't think she can provide, but my brain, or rather my dick says "fuck it, go out with her anyway, at least you'll get to have sex with a hot chick, how often does that happen to you?"

I caught feelings for a friend, they don't have them back. What the fuck do I do?

Why do so many cute girl become EMT's?

Currently in one EMT course and every girl is Cute as fuck

be friends with a lot of girls, some might stick out more than others, get to know them more and see where it goes, things should naturally go places if both of you like each other enough and feel comfortable. If its hard asking her out then it probably isn't the best idea and you'll purely be basing it on attractiveness rather than connection and interests. If a girl likes you and gets comfortable around you and you know she's single, and she knows you are, then just by talking you'll find out that you both like the idea of dating each other and if you want it, then go for it

Had a good 2nd date with this girl, but she didn't want to hold hands with me. She said it's too bourgeois for her. That was some of the most retarded shit I've ever heard, and she asked me if I didn't think that and I said nope I think it's pretty natural when you like someone. It was also the first time I've ever heard a girl give that explanation, and I told her as much. I don't want to see her again because it indicates to me that she's worried about what other people think of her, which doesn't float my boat all.

Was I right?

I'm assuming you're a guy. How did you find out they don't like you in that way? how did you take it? are you still hanging out?

I asked a girl out once and she rejected me in the worst way possible. Ran off on me without saying anything, sent me a wall of text rejecting me and said she wants to be friends. I replied with something that makes me come off as understanding and chill about it, like its no big deal and that it happens. Then she seemed to be happy about how I took it and the next day when I saw her, I was acting unphased by it and we were able to hang out sometimes, joke around and even meet up on nights out. She eventually started hitting on me herself but I found out she wasn't really my type by then, so she did me a favor essentially

>Hang out with lots of girls
That might be the bulk of it, my life is more of less going to and from work. I'm plenty confident but I just don't ever have any chances to meet people in general.

You fucking pussy. That's the best way to have another "25 yo kissless virgin" thread in 7 years

A friend of mine is a piano composer. He wrote a song for me, for my birthday.

Is this romantic or am I just making stuff up in my head?

Right for you it seems

Same guy here. I'm working through my own thoughts on this too. My first ever and largely the only serious gf I've had was a pretty hot girl I met in college. I look more attractive now but at the time she was way hotter than me and the insecurities etc over it and attention she would give/get to other dudes slowly drove me insane and ultimately things didn't end well. We were both young and I don't hold any grudges over it but I think on some level I'm still semi distrustful of random hot chicks giving me attention, which I know that sounds kinda fucked up but I realize now that is still just my own excuses and insecurities talking and hot girls are still just other humans with potential anxiety etc.

She probably doesn't totally know what she wants from you either and I generally don't think trying to confront the issue works especially when you aren't intimate at all. I think you should let things continue to play out but try dialing up a notch when you are around her or talking to her. Don't sperg out and tell her you like her but maybe try to get more intimate and personal in the conversation, playfully touch etc. She might just be reserved about moving forward because she thinks you are. IF she is a girl that gets attention from a lot of men, she might be intrigued that you are a bit more casual and not slobbering all over her. She might even sense you are into her but shy and still enjoy that. Just don't make yourself int oa doormat. Hope this helped bro.

Maybe she taught it was too soon so she came up with some bullshit excuse not to do it now, but it doesn't really sound like she doesn't want you to ever try it again.

I'd date her again and try to get her to be more comfortable and try other things like putting your arm around her, gradually work your way to holding hands. Unless she actually meant what she said, in that case, she might just be odd in some senses. I heard of a girl that didn't like holding hands in a certain way, where your fingers go through her fingers, but she likes holding hands otherwise so see where it goes, and if there's more things you don't like about her, then just move on

>Was I right?
You propappy were. Better now than later. Long term she would have just stolen your time if it starts already out like that. Ahe propaply has some big underlying problems

>I'd date her again and try to get her to be more comfortable and try other things like putting your arm around her, gradually work your way to holding hands. Unless she actually meant what she said, in that case, she might just be odd in some senses.

Ah but I had already made plenty of those moves on her before. So holding hands was just a natural evolution at that point. I get what you are saying otherwise.

I'm kind of conflicted.
On one hand there's this girl who I think I have a chance for a one night stand with who absolutely doesn't interest me otherwise.
On the other hand, hookups really aren't my thing at all and I'm usually not too hot on the idea.
I keep going from "what was I thinking, I don't really like anything about her, why bother?" to "ah fuck it, why not get my dick wet?" and back again.
I'm sure this conflict in my head only happens because I'm a virgin at 22, but I can't tell if the fault is that I'm too eager to follow my dick into something I'm otherwise not interested in or that I romanticize the idea of not hooking up too much and I should stop overthinking it and just get on with it.

Any thoughts on the matter?

Attached: yourgirlfriendishere.png (472x543, 324K)

I've had many relationships and never had this problem. I think I know her/like her TOO well. I will choose to jump into it next time we hang out. No excuses.

You guessed right yeah, I'm a guy.
>How did you find out they don't like you in that way?
I told her because I realised (finally accepted I guess) that I had feelings for her. She basically avoided saying anything to let me down, I was a bit of a state when I told her.
>how did you take it?
I feel like shit and I'm just completely embarrassed about the whole thing.
>are you still hanging out?
I really want to because I want to be around her all the time.

I've had this before long in the past when it was a guy, I just had a long period of awkwardness and sucking it up a lot, and seeing him less over time. Basically reset to being a friend for a while, but now I never see him (he moved country).

I don't want to lose her from my life.

I don't ask those types. Well, not exactly. I bet it was you who answered me about passive aggressive concert girl and now usually, my questions are even more innocent than that and people take me for some kind of a pervert because my questions are not "does she like me" type and they think there is some sickening ulterior motive..You have a large responsibility here. Pretty sure you are ridiculously outnumbered by males. You have experience of being a female. You are too modest about your qualifications. I just wanna get some vitamin D without traumatizing anybody or being judged.

I'd rather be alone the rest of my life than settle for being a living atm to some woman who doesn't even love me.

Attached: Well, I guess that's that.png (800x311, 188K)

>how much exertion does it take for flab to start jiggling?
>is your stomach more prominent than your chest?
>what's your neighborhood liek?

The girl I'm talking about seems a lot like the girl you described at the start. This girl, from what I know from her ex (who was a very handsome guy btw), would go out of her way to get attention from guys even when she was in a relationship with him, and I mean she would go out with him to a club, sit with him but look past him to see if other guys around are looking and get flirty, but she claimed it was to show what a catch she is which was meant to make him feel like he has a trophy wife or whatever. So I know she'll do that if I were to be with her, thats not something I like, he didn't like it either but he's a bit of a cuck so he would allow her a lot of things like that. I just don't know if its something I have the right to be against, or if I'm just insecure and feel like I might lose her because some more attractive guy can give her the attention she seeks and she might think "he's more attractive, might see where it goes".

I'm generally a quiet person and like to keep to myself and would like to be with someone who doesn't attract as much attention, but with this one I'm afraid I'll just end up slowly going insane like you mentioned. I know better than to be jealous over a girl I'm with, but there's a certain level of "I'm right here with you, why do you need attention from other guys?" that I just can't accept.

I guess I just need to figure out if listening to my dick and trying it on with a hot chick is worth my time, instead of looking for something I know I'll be happier with. I know it sounds obvious what I need to do here, but I feel that if I get with a girl that meets my ideal and never try it on with that hot girl, I'll have regrets all the time while I'm with the woman that is supposedly meant to be perfect for me and will be with me for a long time, all because I didn't just "get that out of the way" so to speak and tried being with a hot girl before 'settling down'

Any ideas, people?

How do you girls/guys move on after a longterm relationship when one partner may become depressed/suicidal?

I've just ended one and the girl I was with, had me as her first bf, I'm scared she might have become suicidal but I do not want to involve her too much in my life anymore. At the same time i'm scared she will do something regretful

pls lads/lasses

Try find someone else for yourself but first try to understand that its ok if the other person doesn't have the same feelings for you that you have for them, they can't choose these things, its not like they have to love you because you love them. It just wasn't meant to be, it means that there is someone better for you, so be on a lookout for that. Once you get your attention onto someone else you'll forget the feelings you had for this person you're talking about and being casual will be much easier around them. Once they see that you're taking it well and not being phased by it too much, like if you show that you handle yourself well, then they might at least respect you for it as a friend and be more confident hanging out with you because there's no awkwardness. Try to understand and move on, don't make the situation worse

That's absolutely right.
I am the user who gave the advice.
What I recommend: Try to fuck them though. But always use a condom

It's okay to be scared but ultimately it's her choice. You cant be expected to 24/7 babysit her in relationship.

>send a message to a girl that is a pretty good conversation starter
>she 1 lines me & closes the discussion

I am afraid she doesnt like me anons

Move on user.

If all girls are nice, then how do explain this ?

Yeap, trying right now
Very hard though, she acts just like one of those moe girls from anime

Where did you get that all girls are nice? Lol.
Some girls are nice, some aren't. Same as men.

There is no jiggle. Close call but chest is bigger. Mr Roger's neighborhood. It's pretty nice. There's school nearby. The work is complete. I made a mess of my Star Wars shirt.

Most people are mediocre losers who deal with their own weakness by bringing others down so they can feel better about themselves. Women are particularily good at doing that, and I sincerely hope you don't actually believe that ''all girls are nice''