Lmao why do people think money makes you happy I have tons and I'd trade it all for idk more physical attractiveness...

lmao why do people think money makes you happy I have tons and I'd trade it all for idk more physical attractiveness the only thing that matters in life

Attached: 1441040052295.jpg (327x316, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

contemporaryfamilies.org/brief-parenting-happiness/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're in denial together with most of low humanity.
Plato was right
I can vouch from personal experience.

Though to be honest I don't consider poors to be human

Attached: 1558864108693.jpg (240x240, 6K)

Because a lot of people are miserable because they're living just above the poverty line and can't do shit with their lives. I want to be an artist and play games for the rest of my life but I can't because I'm a poorfag. I have to wageslave for 5 years or more just to get a basic community college education and then wageslave for the rest of my life.

Money can get you virtually anything, at some echelons it can even get a man killed.

If you indeed have money and can't find happiness you're like some sort of meta incel.

just hit the gym

Ok then give me some of your money if it doesn’t matter to you

those aren't people tho

lmao i bet you think women give a flying fuck about money except when they're old and used up and need to settle

I'm a woman. I care about money. I'm a KHV at 21.

You can literally trade money for physically attractiveness. Just get plastic surgery.

ive never seen more lies packed into one post

>just break your bones and likely suffer awful followup
;lmao

also they'll find out

All of what I've said is true.
>just break your bones
Are you just upset about being short? That's not an issue at all you know.
I'm not attractive myself. Make a throwaway Discord and I'd be happy to get to know you.

facial surgery also involves breaking bones, all relevant surgeries involve it. there are no meaningful plastic surgeries which do not break bones.

Rather cry in a mansion and not in my grandma house

>women
Look, it's not my fault you're an ape who put all his eggs and life definition into all the sex he never had and how it made him bitter.
If it helps, I'm a poorfag and I get action on the reg.

Your problem is nobody wants to hang around your self-loathing shit because you don't even have it that bad but you've managed to dramatize your situation like a 16 year old girl.
Unlike a 16 year old girl, you have neither hot puss and ass to give up, nor the benefit of being in the throes of youth. You're just a really shallow, petty person and you refuse to admit it.

Chad may not be deep or anything, but he doesn't claim to be. He claims to look good and he does. You claim to be smart and you're not, so that's strike one and it's all fuckin downhill from there, between ugly faces, bodies, personalities, opinions and decisions.

While it obviously won't make you happy by itself, the security is pretty nice; and buying stuff is enjoyable. Plus never having to work is glorious (if you do still have to work, you're not different from some mcburger poorfag and below NEETs either way)

>physical attractiveness the only thing that matters in life
It's even less relevant. Hell, dating itself is a meme but if you're male your looks barely matter.

>I want to be an artist and play games for the rest of my life
Pick one, faggot.

>Pick one
I can't pick either.

And you are severely lacking in worldly experience. What makes you happy in life is physical and mental accomplishments.

What's stops your from wageslaving and working on your art?

Try not eating for two days and see how much "physical and mental accomplishments" will make you happy compared to a meal.

I have a sleep disorder. I hardly have the energy to wageslave. Art doesn't make money unless you're popular.

A) I don't think you know what makes me specifically happy.
B) I don't disagree even and never did. But I guess I am beyond my station to suggest maybe you should take fulfillment in things you actually accomplish, rather than assigning value to something you aren't getting and then being mad when that's unfulfilling.

>projecting this hard
yikes

>but if you're male your looks barely matter.
maximum gigacope

women are more superficial than men

Attached: 1537377070290.gif (983x622, 49K)

You can buy physical attractiveness with money retard.

and it's extremely dangerous and painful

>skipping the part where women are willing to text the guys they didn't rate as attractive
>using cancerous dating site as source
Wasted trips.

Living as a whiny bitch is even worse.

Yeah text them to ask them for a subscription to their private Snapchat lmao.

Well it's either that or stay ugly. Your complaint doesn't make sense because it implies that making poor and increase your attractiveness somehow, when in actuality money only makes you more more attractive.

>anyone who calls attention to uncomfortable truths is whiny
wew

women don't care about money, it's a myth used to enslave amerigoyim into serving their corporate masters.

There's lots of mutts on now so no wonder they'll defend this lie to the death

Great counterpoint.

Well you can use money to make yourself more attractive.

What's the purpose of it?

the purpose of Jow Forums is to introduce cold harsh realities to people

by the way, if you don't have blue eyes you're considered subhuman by everyone with blue eyes.

All the racism you will find on Jow Forums or Jow Forums you will also find in most every person on the planet. They're just not allowed to articulate it

And then?

Besides, it's not like it's a fresh idea. Other incels constantly spam about it. Why would you take time from your life to bitch, excuse me, to call even more attention to it? How does it make your life any better?

>just ignore reality dude lol
wew

Do you remind people of gravity existing too? Dating is a minuscule part of reality, why wasting your life on bitching about it?

It's more that we're asking you a question: are you spreading these truths because you're doing something about it, or because you want us to do something about it?
Or is this what you think constitutes constructive action?

>Dating is a minuscule part of reality, why wasting your life on bitching about it?
literally the only part that matters

looking for someone to prove them wrong

Jow Forums is after all the website with the most intelligent people on it

inb4 someone who doesn't realize reddit is retards pretending to be smart and Jow Forums is smart people pretending to be retarded

>miniscule
I think the problem is that to them, it's kind of a be-all, end-all which is why not having it renders them so bitter and jaded to everything else in life.

>reproduction, the only purpose in life, which guarantees happiness, as nobody with children can ever be truly sad, is a miniscule part of life
now this is cope

>literally the only part that matters
To you, dumbfuck
I think that shit about pretending to be retarded is high level incel cope. There's nothing truthful about your opinion, and you can't objectively qualify what matters in life besides food, air, water and sleep, so everything-- EVERYTHING-- after those and exclusively those four is optional.

If you're the SS-Tier metafaggot who manages to ignore his basic needs on the account of misery, then natural selection is just doing its sweet work.
How's that for uncomfortable truths you blithering fucking vagina?

>Earth needs MORE humans
Cletus pls

ahhh good goyim lmfao

Damn, this level of insanity never ceases to amuse me.

>denying obvious biotruths like only reproduction matters
hard yikes, lots of amerimutts on right now i can tell

I love how virgins are always the ones telling me to have more sex.
But hey, at least shitposting on Jow Forums is a big contribution to the fight, huh?

So if dating is so important, why not just git gud, faggot?

they never have any counter arguments lmfao no wonder the reaction is so virulent

Okay, let's roll with it.

Reproduction is all that matters and you failed … why not just end it instead bitching on and on?

We submitted the counter-argument that people who find other things important experience more success as gauged by your standard and your reply was jew memes.

We can't help you anymore, Anonymous. You've become a meme yourself, part of something greater and yet so much smaller.
I repeat tho if dating is so important to you then git gud at it. What possible reason could you have to not?

>you failed
wrong

>jew memes.
confirmed non-human mutt detected

reality is it's simply better to post on boards without you utter fucking subhumans

Attached: 1545985439007.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

>I had kids and now I get mad at anonymous strangers on the internet and wax about how kids are all that matters
Am I getting this right?
Because that sounds kind of like a Facebook mom

>replies with more memes
Did you stumble in from /b/ or something? You're comical. It's like watching the drunk pantsless guy who doesn't realize he's drunk and pantsless.

By all means keep going, Jow Forums is not going to get content this fresh for another half a year for sure.

you hide here because you would be torn to shreds instantly on a proper board like Jow Forums

>torn to shreds
Oh my God.

Attached: 1559018110060.gif (120x172, 11K)

It's not hard to reproduce. You can just lower standards

>amerimutts trying to be clever

Attached: 1558116231602.jpg (682x576, 37K)

I entered a thread full of things I do not like and now I am frustrated!!
How could this happen to me?!

true, i forgot how much the unterboards are infested with the mutts, there is no autoshibbolether to detect them and indicate us to drive the non-humans out.

they try to blend in but then often shibboleth themselves as you have done

It's amazing that you reply entirely in memes you derived from other boards and act like you're not in a thread whose pretense was top tier cope by a guy who believed personality didn't matter when it came to getting chicks and who gets upstaged everywhere in life because he put all his value into attractiveness he didn't have in the first place.
This is some real "I was only pretending to be retarded" shit. The only person who doesn't think you're projecting is you, and I'm not even sure that's true after 'unterboards.' Like, ouch. That's borderline manic.

I think your problem is you've sealed out anyone who criticizes your way of thinking. But, even if that were true, it being true would pretty much mean you wouldn't admit to it in the first place.

Like I said, you're now a meme yourself. Good luck, fren, because you're going to need SOMEthing in this life.

you people would be hung if you lived here lmao stay in your jew controlled containment shithole

I don't know about you but both of my parents seem pretty damn miserable.

Okay, so why whining if you accomplished the only thing you consider relevant? Sounds like wasted energy you could've used to have more babies.

Keep telling yourself that your boards would 'tear me apart.' All you're after is an echo chamber and I wish you luck, meme'd one.

congrats you have the 1 in 1000 parents with mental illness

or in the usa, 1 in 50 lmao

>Jow Forums in charge of handling banter and understanding a good taking the piss funpost

Attached: 1540258901872.jpg (247x242, 22K)

I am poor with a kid, and although I am attractive, it doesn't mean automatic happiness. I would trade a pretty face for a decent standard of living for my son, instead of trying each day to scrape together money just to keep the lights on. Nobody is gonna hire a person with one fully working hand. You can certainly use your money to pursue happiness, at least.

>I was only pretending to be retarded!
>posts a pepe
Every time like pottery.

>he doesn't grok 4chanian culture and gets mad about /ourfrog/

Attached: 1555993871716.jpg (882x731, 113K)

This is even more embarrassing than the crap you spewed before. Just stop.

What a trash thread

>I was only pretending to be retarded!
I mean, as long as you're convinced, I guess? Here's your final (You).
Maybe someday I'll come get 'torn apart' by Jow Forums.
I can just imagine a nasally voice telling me that in person.

You'll always be an inferior board and you regulars will always be non-humans.

Consider this the equivalent of a firstie (North Western European) visiting some thirdie shithole like America

You do know that statistically couples without children are happier, right? Kids aren't important for happiness, relationships are. This is because birth control didn't exist for the vast majority of our existence so our brains evolved to reward us for sex and a healthy relationship. Children just come as a consequence of that. Once the kid is born you get just enough of a dopamine boost to prevent you from murdering the kid.

>You do know that statistically couples without children are happier, right
nice source faggot

lol no
there are fillers and cartilage and fat transfer/removal surgeries that don't break bones. eyelid surgery also doesn't break bones.

somehow the most ignorant are always the most arrogant ;)

Money = freedom.

If you're rich, you're free to do whatever you want. Spend your time however you want to, work on projects that you're actually passionate about etc.

The less money you have, the more you're shackled by other people for your own survival (namely employers, family, friends etc.). Not only that, but with low paying jobs you're often treated like an actual slave.

No the saying is true, money in and of itself can't make you happy. Happiness is derived from alot of things and money can't buy them all. But money can buy you freedom and freedom is VERY valuable. It's called 'fuck you money' for a reason. If you're rich you can literally say 'fuck you' to anyone or anything that doesn't align with your own needs or interests.

So you'll trade all your money for beauty but you're not willing to go through a few days of unpleasant follow up for beauty?
Lol.

>people still taking the post seriously
this is true yikesterritory here

Here you go, you lazy asshole. contemporaryfamilies.org/brief-parenting-happiness/

mostly i just wanted poors to bitch about being poor

>americans
>humans
no, no no NO NO. jesuus christ how much do i have to drill this into you

youu have shit laws shit people shit customs and are ruled by another nation

no wonder your parents are unhappy because you have no governmentally protected time off and SHIT vacation lmao

Unless you live in Norway or Hungary this applies to your country too. :)

The only people who say "money can't buy happiness" are people who never had to chose between heating and eating

are you retarded? basically every country in Europe is better than the USA in countless regards

also the expert is a woman lmfao just noticed

poors aren't people

The only thing that matters in life is to be accepted and loved for what you are.

But they can't even get that, so what now?

Parents are still equal or less happy than childless couples in a vast majority of countries. This disproves your theory that being a parent will make you happy.

that equalizes when the couple gets old and becomes depressed they missed the purpose of life

no fate worse than dying childless

I worked in a nursing home for 3 years. The residents children literally never visited them. They died alone knowing that their parenting efforts were fruitless.

I mean, anyone who deals in absolutes like that is pretty much guaranteed to be as un-worldly as you'll catch on Jow Forums.

Their children had their own lives and they were ok with it on a fundamental level

COPE

Of course. I'm sure that's why they complained about it to us constantly!
Do you even hear yourself think?

>The thread that started by whining about being an uggo Eurotrasher is somehow focused on cope
Gosh darn big ol' suh-prize.

>implying breeders can think

>implying money can't buy you more physical attractiveness

You know I oddly agree with you, money doesn't mean shit if you can't enjoy yourself. I was blessed with good looks, I'm in a bad spot financially right now relative to where I've been before but I would never ever trade my beauty for money, looks alone have the capability to take you so far, they've gotten me way more than a below average dude in the same situation could get.