Is it normal that I get angry when I hear women talking about casual sex and "being sluts" as a good thing?

Is it normal that I get angry when I hear women talking about casual sex and "being sluts" as a good thing?

Attached: 1558930730530.jpg (275x295, 26K)

idk, think for yourself user

yes because nowadays women can get all the sex they want easily and readily available to them 24/7, and even after banging 100 dudes society will encourage them that theyre alright and its fine for a woman to 'explore'

all this while men have to go through a burning hell full of rejections aka modern dating scene, you put ten times the effort women do and get ten times less the results (even less id say)

and when you see that the other sex gets stuff easily ON AVERAGE with no repercussions while you get fucked (and everything just happens because you were born different, something completely out of control) of course you get angry and its even justified the way i see it

It is a good thing. When I hear them talking I want to stab them to death. :)

moreover, this 'slutty' behavior as i said is encouraged and reinforced, something that contributes to the piling anger in top of your mind, simply because it decreases your chance of finding a 'good girl' (one that hasnt riden the cock carousel) that every man seeks for himself eventually to marry

slut hating is biological and is the result of millions of years of evolution. The only thing that can come out of being a slut is unwanted children eating all your crops and STDs spreading and killing people. It's normal to hate sluts, it's in our DNA

Yes

Attached: 258F69E7-2A21-4B72-99B6-78BED382B9DD.jpg (4920x4161, 1.87M)

Sure man if you want STDs its their life ya know?

This makes me really mad as a man who has morals. I’m not chad, but I am successful, and i’m Jow Forums and overall I have an easy time interacting with women. I’ve had women flirt with me and even a few gave me their phone number without me even asking. HOWEVER, I refuse to do casual sex. I don’t want to accept the risk of getting STDs. Therefor I won’t do hook ups. I only have sex when I’m in relationships. I’ve been out of a relationship for 2 years now because it was a hard break up for me. It drives me crazy when girls tell me I need to be having sex to get over my ex.

Oh cool another circlejerking incel thread disguised as asking for advice

It is normal, but if you can't control and hide the disgust that EVERYONE feels (deep down, even if they deny it), then you need to get your shit together.

Dude, it's Jow Forums. The whole website is an incel circlejerk.
You can probably go onto every single board and find its roots subject to somehow be sex everytime.

No. Why would you care about whether other people suck dicks or not so much that it actually makes you angry?

Exactly and probably solely because it's not his dick they're sucking.
Guarantee you he'd be totally fine if it was his knob they slobbed.

Not either of them. Yet it makes me mad because I don’t want to date a slut

OP, how do you feel about men discussing casual sex and being man-whores as a good thing?

Then don't date one.
I don't want to date a guy who is broke, or a guy who is short, or a guy who doesn't want to have kids. I don't get angry at any of them.

Fuck off you slut

Well, I don't slut shame, I just ask them to respect when I ask to be kept out it. Right?

The only problem with it really is it's giving your answer when nobody asked you the question. Nobody cares if you approve of them. If you don't, don't date them or associate with them. It's just that simple.
The part that susses people is the fact that you feel the need to enforce your opinion. Nobody wants that and frankly, it's not as if you want other opinions enforced on you.

Live and let live. There are much worse problems of much greater threat that have been left unchecked far more critically. Our world is fucked whether you like it or not, I'm afraid.

>You're a slut for not fucking people
Oh wow.

that is hard to do. Believe me, I try to not date sluts. I want to date a girl who values sex and keeps it for relationships. But the last 8 girls I’ve dated were sluts. I know this because they all wanted sex within the first 2 days (even after I told them I want to wait a while before sex)

Again, you can have whatever standards you want to have, but you can't get mad at other people for not living life like you wish they did.
Just drop them if they aren't good enough for you.

That's because you want the good girl but you need the bad pussy. You keep landing chicks with the same characteristics.

Change up your game, player. Venture someplace else in search of things novel and new.

answer kvestion pls.

I do drop them. But is frustrating
I don’t want STDs