I have herpes

So I just self diagnosed myself with herpes. HSV type 2 to be exact. Im surprised cause I didnt think she had it, and I didnt see it when we had sex. I guess that doesnt matter now though. People with herpes, how do you cope? Im not entirely sure what to do from this point besides waiting for my first outbreak to heal. When do I decide its time to go to the doctor?

Attached: 667BFF62-59D6-4A7B-804F-7A6909B0411B.jpg (2500x1250, 146K)

Beat that bitch with a belt to relieve stress

why are you on Jow Forums if you have a girlfriend?

thats genital herpes

how did you two meet and how long after you meet sex happened ?

how did you self diagnose....?

Nice one
Well she’s my girlfriend but we recently got back together, and in the time we were apart she got with multiple dudes and I felt a sort of weird sensation the day after and right now I’m at 4 days after and I have some lesions
Just by looking at what I have on my penis, it’s not pretty

drop that bitch lol

Bruh I kinda don’t want to do that

u should still get a blood test. There's a lot of shit that can look like herpes but isn't.

I was 100 percent sure I had it once but I didn't. I fucked this girl so hard like 3 times a day. We were really going at it for a few weeks. Well I got a few blisters on my dick. I was for sure it was herpes. It went away pretty quick with some Neosporin.

Got a blood test and no herpes.

I never got the tingle, or pain or itching. Apparently the sensations that come along with the blisters are how u know it's herpes.

From what I've read on Jow Forums it's often not that bad.

Yeah I have a slight pain so I’m pretty sure I got it

>Well she’s my girlfriend but we recently got back together, and in the time we were apart she got with multiple dudes

where the FUCK is your pride, why did you even got back with a "w**r* ,if she really got with multiple dudes then you know the answer

why did you two even break up in the first place ?

if anything he should stay w her since she's already infected. then he doesn't have to have that conversation w people and try to find someone else who's down to fuck a guy with herpes.

Hey chill out my man, and we broke up cause I got depressed and I wasn’t tryna fuck with her positivity like that

I don't have herpes. But I am a lurker enjoying the drama itt

actually if he actively has lesions he should go to a doc asap because they can just do a culture which costs 200% less than the blood test and is actually covered by insurance.

Chaotic neutral

7 months

Like I said man. There's scenarios that seem like herpes that aren't. Seriously just get tested and be sure, you may be freaking out over nothing.

I had sex with a lot of women and had many STD worries, but luckily never got anything.

You give me hope brother

Seriously dude I had blisters on my dick and I was 100 percent certain my GF had given me herpes. it looked like the google photos.

Went and got tested and it was fine. it was just some blisters from hard fucking.

go to the doctor NOW while you have lesions. the blood test is not covered by insurance and it costs $200. they can swab you for free if you have lesions. if you wait then you'll have to wait for another breakout to confirm or pay $200 for a blood test. your choice.

Ok thank you, I’ll go to the doctor when I have time.
Well we did fuck really hard so maybe it was that, how long did your shit take to develop?

It was 3 or 4 days after. Like open spots with some redness and swelling.

I just gave it a wash in the shower and put on some neosporin.

Fuck now I don’t know what to think, but thanks man

Why are you fucking whores

I got hsv-1 from a bj. hsv-2 is worse imo for either location. It's not just a blister, it's in a pox form like a cluster of blisters.

You should get tested user in general because being a responsible adult who has sex, I hope you understand that many sti's especially for men usually have no symptoms. For example if you didn't get tested prior to fucking this girl, who's to say she gave it to you? What if it was the last one? What if it was something else entirely? When you have casual sex you should be getting tested at least once a year, if not every six months.

>Not covered by insurance
America is living in the past

yeah health care here sucks.