How do I slide into dms?

Has anyone here had any success with this? Its one thing to talk to chicks IRL but online seems like its a whole nother game.
Any tips?

Attached: D4828381-F2B2-4291-8955-B0ED981B9171.gif (234x260, 1.74M)

I think I'm autistic for zoomer
I.E. I can't seem to interact with people online I need to see them so I can read their mood and reaction to what i say

Attached: BE801837-0B9F-4E97-8520-42CA2E4B7D81.jpg (458x550, 23K)

Thats a pretty huge issue online, not just for you

Obviously Im gonna “just do it”, but usually I get left on read or maybe a small one word response at best. I need advice to get the best results possible.

It's an odds game. Yourbgame doesn't matter. 99% of the girls will tell you to fuck yourself and post you on their fb groups

You're after the 1%. That's how pick up artists work. I suggest instead you don't be a faggoty creep

Fuck you cocksucker
And there are ways to improve your odds you stupid fat cunt

Yeah but even this reply alone tells me you don't have what it takes. Massive faggotry right in this post alone.
You're a loser. And you'll bleed it in every interaction you have with a woman.
You'll only get borderline chicks. Have fun with that.

Just send a simple “hey what’s up.” Or if that’s too forward for you, have some flimsy excuse as to why you’re talking to her that you can then transition to a full blown conversation. The trick is to not ask her something important enough that she feels she just has to answer that and then end the convo.

Eat shit your projecting loser. You havent posted a single piece of solid advice and you’re problem twice the incel I am. Have fun fucking confused men.

I think the “hey whats up” is a little too bland, and doesnt usually work on girls that I dont know very well.
The second part might be something tho. What are some good openers for girls I dont know that well.

>What are some good openers for girls I dont know that well.
It depends entirely on the specific girl. Don’t rely on a couple generic openers.
>girls I dont know that well
Exactly how well is that? It’s hard to slide in on complete strangers or girls you rarely see irl

Lol. Nah I'm no incel. The advice was clear. "This dosnst work on women. It's an odds game". And you're getting all butt hurt. There will be no miracle transformation for you. You're too far gone.

>It’s hard to slide in on complete strangers or girls you rarely see irl
Basically this, im playing it hardmode

>It doesnt matter what you say to women
What autistic advice, you clearly havent fucked a woman in your whole life. not to mention you wouldnt be wasting your time replying to this thread.
Too far gone, HA. Go back to plebbit with your mind reading you greasy, fat slob.

Oh then why bother with that? No wonder you’re not getting any bites if you’re trying to talk to girls who don’t know you at all. Can’t you talk to girls you actually know better?

Try throwing different shapes and sized of shit at the wall chimp bro

>talk to girls you know better
Thats the problem right there, if there were I would.

Unironically better advice then some of the people here

What’s stopping you? Also have you tried dating apps? Those might be good dm sliding practice for you

I just dont know many women, you could say to go out and meet them but I guess therein lies the issue. Ive had minimal success at bars and stuff, but Im still pretty amature when it comes to game.

Ive tried Tinder. Its really scraping the bottom of the barrel. The only hot chicks are there to plug their instagram, the rest are crazy bitches who arent even attractive enough to be that much of cunts. Ive found dating apps to be very unhelpful for men.