Where can I find asian women in europe? I recently moved to a town with a population of 250k...

Where can I find asian women in europe? I recently moved to a town with a population of 250k, though it feels like its mostly old people here. I sometimes see some chinese tourists in large groups, but they only stay here for 1 day max so I dont even bother.
I also tried Tinder but its full of white girls.
>inb4 only dating asian women is wrong
If you're gonna judge me for who I feel attracted to, please dont bother replying. I cant help it if I dont feel any attraction towards white women, and you calling me a creepy weeb with yellowfever wont change this.

Attached: 15c3730ac0688e4c5dad5c194c86b77d.jpg (777x1134, 90K)

Just go to a local mosque. There's tons of asian women there.

99.9% of asian women do not look like OP pic and those that do are man-eaters. If you want to be consumed whole and spit out then move to a big city.

Go for interpals, lots of foreign asians

t. jealous white roastie

I'm actually curious. So many white dudes on Jow Forums want Asian girls, but how do yall feel about Asian dudes wanting white girls? And for that sake if there are any asain femanons here, how do they feel about white dudes?

No, I'm a guy who was in a relationship with someone who looked like pic related and got soul fucked.

Near universities, duh.
But it's not going to help you much. People can usually tell pretty fast when someone fetishises them and most aren't into it.

Or that.

Normal people don't give a flying fuck about this shit.

>And for that sake if there are any asain femanons here, how do they feel about white dudes?
Well, my fwb is vietnamese chink (though she considers herself American) and I'm a super white dude, and it never was a relevant factor, despite her preferring Asian men. Before me she mostly dated white dudes too.

The university here has almost no courses in english so I dont think this will work. Also I think I'm pretty good at hidiing my preferences

Aren't there some native ones who grew up in Yurop? I don't recall having a class without at least two Asians.

There are a few. I would rather not date a westernized asian girl but I guess I have no choice

> despite her preferring Asian men
> mostly dated white dudes
that bitch just likes to hide her fetish. It would be slutty to be really open about it

Attached: 1558269044960.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

Then universities won't do either way, nor countries that got westernized like SK or Japan. Hell, SK is basically Murica on steroids.

Do it the old fashioned way and safe money for a trip to Thailand, import your Asian waifu and treat her well enough so she won't run away after she got her citizenship.

She's REALLY open about her preferences. It's how we got to talk in the first place.

It's just a numbers game. Even at her top university, there were maybe 20% Asians, and unlike our OP it was simply a preference, so it's not like she ignored crackers. Shit, I prefer pale white chicks but dated only one among Brazilians, Italians, Arabs and well, Asians.

nah I still don't buy it. You can believe what you want with your fwb though. I wouldn't know if I would believe it if she had told me in person. Your the real judge of her character

Attached: 1557557417961.png (478x351, 293K)

pic?

Attached: 1557806211738.jpg (500x375, 30K)

In asia? And stay there weeb no wants you in Europe.

Can you tell more about your relationship?

Be me
Be black
Been dating this 5 year younger 19yo asian godess
Feels good man

Moron you can’t be black. Sigh so your telling him to off himself.

>I have a fetish and don't you dare say that just tell me what I want to hear
>if you don't listen you are obviously a white woman who is jealous and I'll use incel terminology

I think you should consider that no matter your preferences, you need to be attractive to them too. Also why the fuck would you bot just go to an asian4 country like the ojer sexpats? If you aren't disgusting at least you'll get an insecure local girl who wants hapa babies and a green card.

Everyone has preferences op, but some people have preferences for certain features, and others have a fetish and expectations for them based on their ethnicity. Don't be the latter. I sense you are but I'm gonna wish that isn't true.