Girl here. How can you stop being pressured to have sex by male friends?

Girl here. How can you stop being pressured to have sex by male friends?

Attached: 1503006902810.jpg (1078x1091, 97K)

Tell them you're a dyke.

You have to just bluntly tell them that you are not interested in sex. If they are really your friends, they would never pressure you in the first place or want to make you feel uncomfortable. If they don't respect your wishes, dump them as friends because they were never really your friend to begin with.

>male friends
They probably aren't your friends, user. They just want to bang you.

"I don't have sex with people I'm not attracted to. Continuing to talk about it is not changing that."

Then don't stay friends with anyone who ignores the message.

Find true friends, not users.

If you 'cant' (social pressure or whatever), then understand how the social games people play really work and what they mean (e.g. no guy randomly tells a girl she is pretty, he usually wants something).

And please, stay safe.

Well these aren’t your friends since it’s obvious this is from a dating app or some kind of social media. Otherwise you wouldn’t have a profile with things like “Be my sexy chef”.

If you want dudes to stop messaging you for a whambam on these apps, stop using sexually provocative language like “Please someone be my sexy chef”.

Update your profile settings. If people keep messaging you like this, tell them you’re just looking for friends...even though this really seems more like you just don’t like the look and character of the dudes who do hit on you.

Just ignore it, if you don't want to...

Attached: 2ff12c5a19365f893d20564481db6676.jpg (700x1245, 135K)

It’s a never ending circle of thirsty bois wanting your bits. It lessen as you get older, but not much. Just have to get used to reject/ignore guys.

Stop having male friends

>that message
cringe.gif
why do men do this?

Saying no. Don't forget that they are jerks and dumb just like you. You're no different. Some people don't have the control over the "love" emotion. :wink:

> Then don't stay friends with anyone who ignores the message.

this, but

> "I don't have sex with people I'm not attracted to. Continuing to talk about it is not changing that."

not this. don't qualify your refusal. if you do, then they'll just think there's wiggle room. just say "no, i'm not interested. do not ask me again."

>no guy randomly tells a girl she is pretty, he usually wants something
Don't generalize, I always compliment friends when they dress up or change their style. It's just polite

This.

Tell them you'll never fuck them and if they keep insisting change friends

GUYS THESE ARE NOT HER FRIENDS THIS MESSAGE IS FROM A DATING APP. WHY WOULD SHE BE ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO BE HER SEXY COOK?

>itt: grill upset with the digital salami she attracts posts misleading story in an attempt to put the blame on the salami.

Seriously, just change your profile and update your settings

>If they are really your friends, they would never pressure you in the first place
True words here. These guys aren't your friends so the decision is yours to stay around them or not.

How the fuck do you even reply to something like this?

Attached: 1318822944910.jpg (500x500, 25K)

"K"

I think pic related gave a good response

Attached: E2135D6F-CD8C-4EBE-AB19-808EBD50D388.jpg (500x566, 36K)

moar cringe pics like these plz

I think a lowercase k would be much more justified.

Don't be friends with them or tell them you just want to be friends

Hnru? That's a very old image.

Y'all seeing tf why chicks ghost?

If pic related is a message you received, thats really cringe inducing. Don't be polite and just ignore them, if that's what you're doing, chances are they aren't getting the hint. Be very blunt and very to the point when you tell them you are not going to having sex with them.

Alternatively you could tell them you'll only do it if you can peg them with a strap-on. Some people are into that though

By cutting contact since they're clearly not friends, lmao.

be assertive and firm in your refusal. be an asshole about it if they persist

A "friend" isn't going to pressure you for sex. Be careful how you label people in your life.

How does it even work? If you don't want to fuck, you tell them to fuck off, if they are still trying they are just shittier orbiters who should be cut off.

"k", "haha :D", "lol"

if you want to be extra polite, "dude, just no"

Failing to explain things just invites people to do the "but whyyyyy." An absolute explanation is not a qualification. It's how people communicate.

People who need explanation for that shit, won't get it even if you write them a novel.

I think everyone, including you, has had a moment in their life where someone else's decision would have been a lot easier to accept if they had just given a reason. You can paint everyone with that brush of yours if you want but I don't think you're being very empathetic. There are some people who "won't get it." There are also people who don't appreciate feeling blindsided.

You have some low standards if that’s enough to pressure you.

Pick your friends better.
Doesn't mean they're bad people, but you've got a bunch of males in society who've been programmed to skinner box it, because that's how the girls who are interested act. You have to give chase, or they assume you're a limp dick.

My suggestion would be to get a good boyfriend and have a relationship with them that's too grotesquely romantic to deny. They can't see you as off limits until then.

You said friends so I'm going to assume you already know them. Aside from the horny niggers (of all races) of the world, by not giving mixed signals to them. My ex was totally asexual but liked doing things that turn me on like facing me during cuddles or putting her tits in my face whenever it was inconvenient for me. If I had a bad day she'd wear a suggestive or revealing low cut top and short shorts when I went to see her after work, sometimes she'd just be in her underwear and never get dressed. She liked the physical intimacy but not the sexual part. She didn't view her actions as sexual. Every time without fail she'd get pissed off when I got a boner or told her to keep going. Eventually she broke up with me over this saying she just isn't interested in sex like I am, even though I never pressured her for it.

telling someone who is interested in you that you are not interested in them is not "blindsiding" them. if you think someone who has a platonic relationship with you is "blindsiding" you by not being interested in more than a platonic relationship with you, then you are delusional. you are exactly the type of person that women should refuse to entertain with explanations or justifications because you've already demonstrated that any crumb will fuel your delusional thinking. besides, she doesn't need a reason to not want to fuck you. get the fuck over it.

>implying guys like this won't say "but whyyyy" to "i'm not attracted to you"
don't feed them. if you feed them it never ends.

distance yourself from them. do not give up your autonomy to those who seek you only for momentary physical pleasure. find connections with people who truly meld with your own visions and thoughts.

Dont be friends with straight men, problem solved.

Just say no. No until it no longer sounds like a word, no matter how persistent they are. If they force themselves on you, file a police report. Don't trust any drink you didn't see them make, either. I literally saw a thread on here last night where people were convincing a guy to drug his friend to fuck her. Men are fucking scary when they want sex. If they pressure you, then they're probably not your actual friend, they're just horny. I probably sound like a delusional roastie to the incel men here, but seriously, you can never be too careful around men with sex on the brain.