People are constantly telling me: "user, you're never going to get a girlfriend, your standards are too high"

People are constantly telling me: "user, you're never going to get a girlfriend, your standards are too high".

Well so what if they are? I have a specific taste and quite a few of those girls are 8s and 9s. Who says I can't date them when I'm constantly rated a 5?

Attached: 1559265334178.jpg (480x338, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alterhacker/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's see a picture of you, OP. Let's see how worthy you are of your high standards.

>inb4 neckbeard guido.

Aim for the stars.
Just know that what you want is highly unlikely to happen.

I don't want to share here, but I feel confident in my appearance. Other people deem me as average.

> is 5
> wants 8+

Women don't care much about looks. If you have money, that's +11 on its own

Why, because people are superficial, or that others have better "choices" than me?

coward. your ugly ass won't look at women below a certain number, but you expect hot women to look at you drop their panties? Reality is often disappointing.

You're entitled to whichever standards you want to have, but realistically speaking people will end up dating someone roughly as good as themselves.

If you don't have much to offer in terms of looks, personality and money you probably can't aim for a rich virgin christian model.

You idiot, because I don't want to show myself, I'm somehow a coward?

I've dated quite a few women in high school, all throughout the scale, but somehow it's wrong to lust after women whom I find attractive?

Whoever said anything about looking at women below a certain number? I said I have specific preferences and those preferences happen to be with 8s+. I've dated 2 girls who fit what I like who are not conventionally attractive.

>Well so what if they are?
There is nothing wrong with having high standards. What's wrong is complaining about your lack of relationship with those standards.

100% this

OP there is no fucking woman out there waiting for your ugly shitface. Those quality women have choices. They don't wait for you. And the fact that you even need to start a thread because of this shows that you are insecure as well.
You would have realized that your dream won't become true if you would have gone out and approached 100 good looking girls. None even one of them would have been down to fuck with you. Welcome to reality. I advice you to try it out. Then come back and tell us how depressed you are

how many people on /soc/ who share there pictures get doxed and or relentlessly bullied. I can think of one and he was a uptight overlyconfident prick

>I've dated 2 girls who fit what I like who are not conventionally attractive
Good cope from you. Then those girls aren't 8's. Your brain tells you that you like "not conventionally attractive" girls, which in reality are just not good looking. But your brain makes you believe they are. You are a big fucking moron. That's the same what happens to all the other ugly people. Do you think 80% of humanity dates good looking people? No. Do you think that therfor 80% of people wake up in the morning and are like "god damn she is so ugly"? No. That doesn't happen neither. Your brain just tells you that those ugly bitches are attractive to you, because it knows that you are ugly as well and that you fit. That's how it works.

They are not saying your standards are too high because it's not fair for you to date a hot woman. They say so because it's going to make it a lot harder, if possible, for you to find love.

Besides unless you're one shallow sod you are not just looking for a strikingly attractive woman physically out of your league, you also want her to be somewhat bright, emotionally stable, kind, sexual etc. Yes those women have a lot of options.

>standards are too high
Meme speak. You are completely capable of reaching those 9s and 10s, just know the effort you put in will have to be 9/10, 10/10. That's all it is.

People who bash like that want others to feel bad. Now, if your standards are high and you're disinterested in self-improvement, you're gonna spend a long time single and since all single men seem to be turning into school shooter material, there's a lot to be said for it becoming an unlikeable trait quickly.

Spoilers: EVERYBODY likes high ranking women. But unless you got a LOT of cash as a "5", you're kinda out of touch with reality son.

Attached: b.jpg (260x300, 20K)

Ok, I got it.

I'm no fucking incel. I just want the steps to achieve whom I find attractive.

Take this girl: She's a 10 to me, and others find her attractive as well. instagram.com/alterhacker/

How would i start to improve myself?

I've already improved my diet in the past month, and I am trying to remove what gut I have to gain muscle.

What else could i be doing?

Yes, people above your number have more choices. Way more than you. Did you know that 8-9 people can also be super nice, compassionate and generally really cool? So why would they settle for less? People like attractive people, attractive people like attractive people too. Who knew...

>Take this girl: She's a 10 to me
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
I don't even want to know what a 7 is to you after this one

OP is right in that it is possible in general to get a girl out of your league looks-wise. That doesn't mean it's possible for you.

Sure if a girl finds you superattractive in every way but purely physical she'll probably still go for you. But then you're not talking about having a decent body but about being strikingly charming, a great conversational partner, great at sex, interesting, intelligent etc etc etc.

Use your head. What would a girl not usually your type need to do to make you take her seriously as a dating option? Be fucking fantastic in many many ways, probably.

Social skills is the biggest though. Actively putting yourself on the map with flirting, knowing how to make a woman feel like the most beautiful girl alive, how to really make her have fun.

No offense but if you're here asking these questions I really doubt you have what it takes personality-wise to become the kind of man women dream about, short term at least. The very first step is understanding how attraction works. If your "CV" isn't great you have to win her over based on your dynamic. A girl isn't just choosing for your qualities on paper, if she dates you she is choosing the version of herself she feels around you, choosing the day to day life you can offer her. That needs to be A+.

When you actually get a girl who is >8 it is impossible to settle for less.

That's bullshit. It takes long to accept it that you gave your one and only shot away in this regard propaply. But after a few years you start realizing that things are different now and settle for less. Not for everything though

Lol, this is bullshit.

My husband had an incredibly attractive ex girlfriend, I'm average as fuck and we're super happy together. He dumped her for me.
There's more in life than looks.

So there you go, you're putting in efforts. I never suggest improving just for a person. But benefit of the doubt says you want the resources, not just the results, so that's good. Keep improvement as a goal to stepping up your lot in life and all should progress.
As for specifics-- it's like online resumes. You figure out what they like and you get them talking about it. Hell, you might be interested too. Meanwhile, have enough life going on that you can just flip between chix and life, nothing makes girls go for a dude like him being able to just settle back to his own life. Even if it's a simple life, like fucking... gardening, I don't know. It'll still get you places that idleness won't.
They need to know that they're all of entering something with substance of its own, and that you won't become a parasite to them that just demands all their time.

And last but not least, this guy here at least shoots way above his league just by treating chick as humans. I never consider them a date, I just yuck it up with them like I do any other person.

I'm a college student. Does that help my case?

I was able to get laid in high school because I was an eccentric weird kid who said the first thing that came into my head, which made people laugh quite a bit.

Now in college, I have to hold my tongue and I can't really be myself without risking offending someone, etc.

Ty for your help, in advance.

>I have a specific taste and quite a few of those girls are 8s and 9s. Who says I can't date them when I'm constantly rated a 5?
No one says you can't? You may just have to wait till they're done dating in their league.