Is it time to cheat?

>gf doesn't want to have sex with me more often than once every few days/weeks
>despite weeks of discussion, she doesn't even want to spontaneously blow me
>only really wants to fuck when she's drunk, otherwise she just pretends
>tells me that it's my problem
Is it okay to fuck chicks that are almost begging for my cock, while my gf doesn't give a fuck about my needs and emotions?
Well, since that's apparently just "my problem".

Attached: 6E97A892-560C-450C-969D-40BE1D5064C9.jpg (371x371, 13K)

Or you could just, y'know, break up with her.

>it's your problem
I'd dump her ass for that to be quite honest with you, famalamajamabobammaslamma.

I'm thinking dis bitch
>Saw you
>Saw her competition
>Decided she could beat them
>Did
>Got you
>Worked to show off for a bit (presuming your sex life was once not this slow)
>Then got comfortable
>Then stopped putting in as much effort since you were 'around'
>Decided they could ignore sexual arguments because Muh Gender
>Has stopped believing the effort needed in the relationship is equivocal, and thus that she doesn't have to put in as long as you are

I'd just tell her it's not you it's me, I need to go do my own thing.
Then smash bitches if you want
The problem with cheating is it causes, not solves, problems and your bitch clearly has no remorse for you so the sooner you cut that cord instead of giving her ammo against you, the better.

Dumping her WILL REDUCE YOUR PROSPECTS, UNFORTUNATELY. I REPEAT THAT DUMPING HER WILL MAKE YOU INSTANTLY LESS ATTRACTIVE TO OTHER WOMEN, UNFORTUNATELY.

Please bear that in mind.

Nah, don't want to.
We get along, the lack of sex just sucks.

>We get along
You won't for long after you start fucking other women

Attached: 1508463553965.png (232x236, 95K)

Yeah, we had much more sex before.
In the first year, we had sex daily. Then in the second year it started slipping up and the numbers went down.
Third year? Man, I'm lucky I get a blowjob twice a week.

I'm not really afraid of being less attractive.
I was smashing bitches left and right before I met her, and still keep in touch with some of the good fucks I had. Which, by the way, she is angry about 24/7 (even though we just chat and make jokes, no sexual stuff).

You are right my man.
I'm a man, though, and a man's gotta fuck. I'm not a soiboi, so my dick works properly, and it demands some sugar walls.

make her an alcoholic

Sure, eyeroll.

If you're gonna be a slut then do everyone around you a favor and be single, so that people who value meaningful relationships over giving into meager temptation can stay the fuck away from you

She's gotten to the point where you're a fixture that will be around regardless of her fuckups.

Well, the world's a big pond, lots of fish to catch.

She doesn't really fuck up, she's a good girl in all aspects besides the sex part.
That's why I don't really wanna leave her.

Don't break up with her just yet. Set up a date with someone, get all groomed and spiffy, and then tell her the night of that since she isn't meeting your needs, you're going to get them met elsewhere.

But you do want to leave her. What you don't want to leave is the convenience.

It’s not about convenience you fucking knob headed cunt. Men, chads especially, need to get properly laid. Men don’t stop feeling hornet, they grow weary and terribly frustrated when neglected in that regard.

Horny

Well, that could work.
I could set up a meeting with a chick she knows I fucked in the past. Tell her that it's just to talk.
But if it won't work, then I'll lose all hope for a better sex life with this girl.

Nah, I really don't. She's cute, smart, supportive, but doesn't want to recognise my sexual needs.
I'm frustrated, since she has a tight ass as well.
And man, how long can you keep being sane when you wake up every morning to a tight little body that doesn't want to fuck you, no matter what you'd do?

So for starters, fucking reading comprehension. The convenience is the girlfriend staying around and doing all those girlfriend things. You want her around because she makes you feel good about yourself, because how much of a horrible person could you be with a girlfriend despite actively wanting to cheat on her?

More important than even that is the fact that being taken just solves problems for you. Don't gotta worry about picking up chicks or impressing them when they're a smash and ditch because you're just gonna go home to your girlfriend.

You're hooked on the idea of having your cake and eating it too. Whether or not that's good or bad, the first step is not being the kind of loser who flings insults online because you're a small person, and instead to admit that you're kind of a slut trying to get the best of both worlds.

With that in mind, it still behooves you to ditch the bitch because you sound like the kinda guy who wants a poly relationship anyway.

Well unlike you I'm not a fucking retard so when she stopped putting out and stopped talking about putting out I dumped her, because clearly she believed communication was optional and had no regard for equality in the relationship and I was, unlike you, no longer interested in justifying it just to play two sides.

Like I said, you want to have your cake and eat it too because admitting the problems is tougher.
But hey fuckin, you needed Jow Forums's help for cheating so what could POSSIBLY go wrong, right?

Jesus you guys.

Yes.
Get sum.
also
all of this:

>Tell her that it's just to talk.
No, tell her:
>that since she isn't meeting your needs, you're going to get them met elsewhere.
Don't be coy. You say you really like your girl, well this is how you light the fire under her ass. She'll either change, or blame you. Either way you win.

Ey man, chill.
I love that girl, but I have my needs too.
My dick is permanently attached to me and sends me some worrying signals that I have to fuck some tight pussy or I'm gonna become some caveman fuck.

Okay mate, I'm not gonna pussy out.

Well, I'm not gonna chill cuz I'm not the asshole who manages to call himself an adult and still manages to think exclusively with his dick.

Just go cheat. Dumbfuck.

Bro, why are you so upset that someone has their needs?
Just because I'm more of a man than you doesn't mean I'm not an adult.

You are not an adult. You are a man child that is throwing a tantrum and is going to hurt someone else because you are a pussy too

Chill mate, you're getting riled up just because I'm more of a man than you and decided to take matters into my own hands after being straight with my girl with the issue and getting shrugged off by her.
Not every adult has to be a good boy pussy like you, my man.

You are a oussy and still a little boy. Break up with your girl if she ain't meeting your needs and be a man about it.
Or don't and keep being a little boy

No, it's not ok to cheat. If you don't get along with your gf anymore end the relationship. Tell her what you feel and if she doesn't try to work something out then you end the relationship. Be reasonable though, if you're mad because you're not getting sex everyday then it's on you.

Why did you even make this thread on this board? You're not looking for advice, you're looking for other losers to back up your prejustification of what you're doing. Theres nothing wrong with wanting to fuck tons of pussy but it is definitely wrong to lie to a woman who trusts that youre not doing just that. How would you feel if she had been fucking other guys than you and not telling you? It's incredibly inconsiderate of someone else's feelings. Why are you even in a relationship, leeching the emotions off this girl while sticking your dick everywhere else? How do you not have a voice inside that says "I would really hate that if someone did that to me, so I wont do it to someone else". Just break up with her so you're not dragging her heart around. You can literally have all the pussy you want without being an asshole, though maybe noy it seems that's ingrained in you

open relationship

yea dude cheat on her. it'll honestly probably make you become more attractive to her in ways you can't recognize yourself. having an abundance of pussy alters your demeanor in subtle ways. id also try withholding your affection and attention WITHOUT overtly relating it to the lack of sex. make her figure out herself whats happening, and she might start initiating sex more. hope that helps, johnny :^)

That's the saddest thing too, I'm in the same boat. People like to spout this "Oh breakup and find someone to fuck daily" bullshit, but they dont seem to realize that in most cases a man's libido will always be more than a woman's and the issue isn't overall unhappiness, but that something that had daily use in the past isnt being used now. Even single you wouldn't be fucking on the daily in most cases unless you were just swimming in bitches before becoming taken. Like I love my girl, she's great, funny and someone whose serious about moving forward in life, however she, like OP's girl, has lessened her sexual nature with me and unfortunately I am not one to go weeks on end without pussy. I can understand how a married life can slow that down, but not when you're in your late 20's and just working daily.

All anybody said was that if you're so badly off you're gonna cheat, then just do her the honor.
Like you claim to love these people and unironically consider cheating. Again, as I said, it sounds like you're in love with the stable idea of a warm bed. She could be cycled out, and preferably for one who puts out more.

I'm not even saying UNGA UNGA SEX BAD, I just don't understand how you guys claim to love them and here you are. The thread was made on the basis of cheating.

You love stability and convenience, not the women who bring them to your lives. But since you're all so cavalier about dicking down other chicks I'm sure it'd be no problem if other dudes dicked down your woman so do the adult thing and talk to your partner, not Jow Forums.

Not that I expect you faggots to be adults but hey, maybe you'll do something that isn't a disappointing cop-out for once.

Everyone in this thread is trash
Not even gonna bother

she's already fucking someone else

What would you do then if your girl refuses 90% of your advances

I'd probably talk to her about it because I didn't let communication break down so hard that two adults can't rationalize a compromise to a situation that presents itself in plain terms.

Now if she were literally physically unable to please me, that would be different. If I were unsatisfying in bed, that would be another conversation too. But what's happening here sounds like a bunch of basic fucking bros not realizing they have to use big boy words-- there's an alternative in that these men committed themselves to people with whom they communicate poorly, and neither of these are crimes nor are they uncommon or shameful. They're experiences you learn from, and grow as a result of.

On the other hand you can deny that this is major and could break the relationship, which would mean you have to break it off-- and instead go cheat and see how far that gets you, because THAT'S never backfired fucking astronomically before.
Fuck up your lives your way; I was just suggesting that if two adults can't reach a reasonable conclusion in a discussion about their own relationship, maybe things are actually pretty fucking awful after all.

Not that guy, but lemme reply you using my experiences

>I'd probably talk to her about it because I didn't let communication break down so hard that two adults can't rationalize a compromise to a situation that presents itself in plain terms.

You cannot rationalise attraction, you cannot talk your way into sex. She will say yes but in time she will regress.

>Now if she were literally physically unable to please me, that would be different. If I were unsatisfying in bed, that would be another conversation too. But what's happening here sounds like a bunch of basic fucking bros not realizing they have to use big boy words-- there's an alternative in that these men committed themselves to people with whom they communicate poorly, and neither of these are crimes nor are they uncommon or shameful. They're experiences you learn from, and grow as a result of.

"Big words" ? uh? it's not hard to communicate with someone, i have and OP did too, she said it was his problem. When the other party is not willing it's pointless, they won't budge, again attraction cannot be rationalised. It will progress into one of these "Deal Breaker" fights in wich you keep having the same discussion over and over, creating a huge divide, the relationship eventually falls out. On this particular case, the Girlfriend has betrayed OP, because she showed a side of herself in the first months/year that hinted she was a sexual person, and as time passed, she showed her true colours, and something that should be both enjoyed and explored, it's not a effort, then a chore, then it has negative connotation because OP gets frustrated and keeps asking for it, and get mad, then the GF thinks this is some kind of fight by itself and that she's right and OP is wrong blablabla "your issue".

I agree with you on last paragraph, because it's the right thing to do to just break up, when talking failed and you enter a dead `phase, unable to move forward. When you just cannot play nice, it's over.

Time, to say goodbye!

Op I'm gonna second this. I know you want to get along with a steady safe girl while you smash random sluts, but you know it's obviously not a good idea to cheat on your girlfriend, because you're asking a ton of permavirgins on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum for confirmation. Like others have said, you just want to have your cake and eat it too.

Literally blows my mind people go with this kind of mentality.

"I'm a man and a man's gotta fuck" then don't betray someone's trust because they won't spread legs, you obviously don't care about her or her feelings if you're going to cheat because you can't get sex more than twice a week. As for keeping in touch with people you've fucked and etc, you probably make your partner feel like they're just a replaceable hole, and shes constantly thinking about what happens when you finally grow weary of her and replace her too.

If this is a bait post, good job lmao, got me heated. But I'm really hoping it is because the alternative of you being serious and this awful is much worse than me typing a text wall for no reason.

Break up with her. Don’t waste her time. If she finds out, it’s over. You staying together is a lie.

You sound like a faggot. Just go fuck those other chicks, fuck your gf, right?

>ruin her life
>satan trips
what are you doing outside of the underworld?

Attached: 1546323897752.jpg (470x595, 91K)