So I’m gonna hang myself tomorrow while no one else is home and wanted to know if I should write a suicide note or not

So I’m gonna hang myself tomorrow while no one else is home and wanted to know if I should write a suicide note or not.

Attached: 2A9C419B-905D-4B24-9CF9-345BA2FAC6C8.jpg (640x479, 46K)

Why are you doing this, user?

Imagine spending years of your life giving birth to, spending money on hospital bills, diapers, food, having the little shit chew on your nipples during breast feeding, wiping it's ass, cleaning it's vomit, enrolling it in school, spending YEARS of your life working to pay for the clothes and toys and food and medicine and being so madly in love with this creature that you save your money in the hopes that one day they will inherit everything from you after you die from old age.....only to have it go through an emo phase, NEVER TELL ANYONE OR ASK FOR HELP, and then kill itself years later when it's an adult.

Can you imagine the heart break of that? Would you blame yourself for not seeing the signs or reaching out more often? Would you spend the rest of your life wondering "what if I had done this?" or "how did I not see the obvious distress?" and knowing that you failed as a parent and nothing will ever get your child back? AND YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

(continued)

I would probably commit suicide right behind my child. I don't think I could live with that. I don't think I'd want to. My beautiful beloved child didn't even try to ask me for help - which means he obviously hated and/or didn't trust me enough to think that I could help or relate to your problems. If it was about money, I could have easily helped. If it was about a girl or a romantic partner, maybe I could have given advice. Maybe it's about work or school or pressure. The fact is, is that I will never ever get a chance to find out because he's dead. I'll never get closure. Ever.

Suicide is selfish. Your problems end, but you leave this enormous horrible soul-killing burden on the people you leave behind. The ultimate selfish act.

Go talk to a doctor. Reach out to your family. Exhaust EVERY SINGLE OPTION to make things better before you puss out and give up and scar your loved ones for the rest of their lives. Your name and your memory will do nothing but bring sadness to them in the future. Christmas will be quiet and broken. Your birthday will come and go and it will just remind them of how badly they failed you.

Do you really want that for them? Is that your legacy and contribution to your family and the rest of the world?

Save the rope for later. For now - be brave enough to attempt fix your life.

This is one of the best posts I've read on Jow Forums. OP, get some help.

You are trying too hard. All suicide posts here are nothing but attention seeking whores. None of them are legit.

you sound like a faggot

samefag

Some parents deserve suicide from their children. Mine do.

If you really want to die, why not at least go out like a saint and deliver food and supplies to the homeless encampments struggling with outbreaks of various diseases. You might contract something and die, but at least you went out doing some courageous and noble. Suicide is selfish but dying while helping others is hero level. Take the saintpill.

That's what my mom said when I told her I couldn't take it anymore, she said she would die if I did that to her. She already lost her firstborn daughter, died not too long after she was born so I can imagine what my death would do to her.

Wow... Not OP but I think you just stopped me

Their body their choice

You won't kill yourself so why larp

If your child kills themselves then you fucked up as a parent. Somewhere down the line you failed them. What did you do to make the child feel like they couldn't ask you for help? Why didn't they trust you enough to talk to you about their problems?

Attached: 1559341168872.jpg (318x350, 30K)

Go find a tree. Don't do that shit at home. What a dick.

Obviously you missed the live-streams posted here...

Gonna wait untill both of my parents are dead before i kill myself.

This isn't a light teen novel or a romantic comedy, don't leave a note.

Don't do it senpai, you hurt everything around you. I was dead for all.of give seconds and it nearly ended the entire world.

not even a handful, and in how many years? grow up and accept that if they're posting here, they aren't ready for death yet. suicide threads on Jow Forums are for attention ONLY.

I won't tell you to don't do it because no one should be forced to live a life he doesn't want, but try to minimize the suffering of the ones around you. Write them a note explaining the reasons why you are an heroing and try to assure them that it isn't their fault and that you take this choice by your own free will.
Assuming you are not an attention seeking faggot I can only wish you good luck and may the eternal sleep be merciful to you.

Attached: 1437023480661.png (437x556, 159K)

Are you hot OP? Anyone see that girl that just went to California and killed herself? Really nice looking, depression is nuts. I’m ugly and have to live life and all these hot people kill themselves...

Attached: FF9EEF6C-F796-4828-80F3-A6DE0FBD59F0.jpg (634x381, 41K)

Damn, is Cali THAT bad? Yikes....

my friend, is asking for help, not inherently attention-seeking? if it means they aren't fully committed to acting, then good. it means you have a chance to help. talk them through.
he who is rough shall find that he grows callouses faster than those who with a deft and gentle hand.

I think OP needs a few more baseless platitudes rooted in naivete. Think you got this?

Shh. Don't ask them hard questions that can't be answered by Hallmark quotes.

Stream it please

Ok this was cruel. I'm an alcoholic pervert with no conscience. And I'm sorry. I just need to beat alcohol before I do anything else. Aw man this is way too much misery and sorrow for a kid from the suburbs.