Working at a business

>working at a business
>female coworker is extremely nice to me
>supports me and helps me when i have problems learning new things
>always smiling at me
>sometimes she stands next to me and presses her breasts into me, holding them there
>one time I was sitting next to her, talking to her and noticed her breathing rate increased
>getting a feeling she wants me
>I'm into her too
>get this message earlier
>respond as such
>she ghosts
Can anyone tell me what I did wrong? A bit of a background- she is in her forties and I'm in my late twenties

Attached: IMG_4641.jpg (750x1140, 133K)

fuck I meant to type "doesn't mean you were not on my mind"

Is it possible she took it the wrong way? Fucckkkkk

Maybe you misinterpreted her, maybe she thinks she took it too far, maybe she's just playing hard to get right now. Regardless of which it is, it doesn't matter. Just move on and let it play out how it will. Don't press the issue anymore.

text is LOW INVESTMENT. don't text her at all and just increase flirting and make moves in person.

Thanks mate, good advice.
Also good advice. Should I correct that last text or leave it be?

Never correct texts. Also when I read it, I didn't even notice the typo. It's obvious from context what you meant.

Thanks again, have some boobs on me

Attached: IMG_4619.jpg (1080x1080, 74K)

Anymore advice would be appreciated

Bump for advice

She was just being nice to you and you acted very inappropriately for a professional setting. She likely needs this job and doesn't have time for someone half her age hitting on her

This

Quit samefagging

>kissing emojis
>just being nice

Quit flirting with career women

What is a career woman? If a woman is working is she undateable?

She can't even use proper punctuation

Yeah OP in the workplace women have to make a really significant move for you to start firing away. That or you have to do this in person and just ask them if they’ve been giving you signals.

Don’t assume things, straight up ask irl if you need to. Honestly, the workplace is not the best place to get laid.

I don't think you did anything wrong, but she may have her reasons for not pursuing it and that's fine. Or she may need to think about it more.

Do not flirt with her again and treat her the exact way you did before. She may reconsider in the future but until then.....maintain rapport with her. or flirt with another girl in front of her.

I'm afraid that will send the message I'm not interested.
I think you may be right. Its a bit tiresome putting myself out there in reciprocation after she backs off. Maybe she just wants to feel wanted.

> just being nice
> >sometimes she stands next to me and presses her breasts into me, holding them there

>I'm afraid that will send the message I'm not interested.
Women find men more attractive when they aren't available. I think it stems from the thought pattern of "I'm better than her, what has she done to deserve that happiness"

She's just not interested. Fuck off with your breath analysis shit.

>>getting a feeling she wants me
This is what you did wrong.

Shes being nice to you because she HAS to be. Shes only being nice because shes working. Youre reading waaaay too much into it

It astounds me that a male in his late 20's still reacts to any female like he's 13. Do men ever, ever, ever mature?

As everyone else said:

Always, always and ALWAYS come out in person!
Never do that over text or social media!

Flirting, teasing and all that should always be done in the flesh.

So much information is missing in texts.
If she hasn't formed an image in her mind of you as a potential romantic partner then this will most probably come over as creepy and/or afraid.

Which you are.
People just are nice to each other.
Especially in a professional setting.
It makes the workplace experience better.
A woman being nice to you and casually touching usually means nothing else.

If you ever come in a similar situation again be casual about it and test the waters in person.

For example you could tell her with a genuine smile that it's nice of her being so close to you but that it could lead to misunderstandings.
If she is interested she will continue.
If not then she will cease to do so.

tl;dr
Tell her in a playful way IN PERSON so that she has the chance to experience you body language.

Nope.
36 year old here who just fell for an old friend of mine.
I really like that innocent part in me.
She does as well.

But I gave her space and most importantly I always did so in person.

What do you consider a mature response

>Always, always and ALWAYS come out in person!
Never do that over text or social media!
Especially in a professional setting. If your attention is unwanted, that’s sexual harassment, and those texts are evidence.

her use of commas and spelling is atrocious

Thanks mates
who hurt you user? The unwarranted and unearned anger in these posts smack of self overvalue.
No one should want to be a social jellyfish; spineless and floating along not interacting.

Yeah I never understood what is happening in regards to that. I considered she was nervous texting me perhaps, I compared it to another coworker she texts and the errors were not evident.

You too........

Bahahaahaahaauahhahahahhaahah!

Friend zoned.

>I'm into her too
bwahahahhahahh

Lel one of my tutors at college sometimes sends kissing emojis and shit like that to us (nothing suggestive tho, she’s just super friendly to her students) it just seems fairly standard of women to do it.

It isn't fairly standard as you had to point out she is "super friendly" as an explanation for her unwarranted and superfluous affection.