How do I become rich without being nerdy as fuck...

how do I become rich without being nerdy as fuck? im not nerdy at all I dont care about books or learning or any of that shit I only care about doing real life shit. I wanna be a rapper but im trapped in my small town because god attacks me. I just wanna hold up guns in rap music videos and shit and smoke weed like ynw melly and lil uzi and travis scott and shit. I dont wanna do nerdy shit

I wanna do something business related but the only thing I can do is ecommerce or something and whenever I look up videos on youtube about business shit I wanna do its just really geeky white people that just live by reading books and learning shit and reading all day.

I dont wanna sacrifice my personality and become a nerd and just read and parrot books all day long. I dont care if im super millionaire making 100's of thousands every month and non stop cash coming in I just want something business related making good money and scale up from that but I really dont want to be nerdy as fuck

I really wanna be a rapper but god strikes me down every time I find a way to succeed and then use money from that to start a business and hire people to do the nerdy shit for me

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

Become rich by fucking over people that’s the way man. Or get rich wealthy gf or bf and use them as a connection to heighten your power.

I mean im fine with that but it still takes a lot of studying to set up businesses and shit and I dont wanna blindly throw money at it.

Anything entertainment is a huge crapshoot, so if you make it fine, but don't COUNT on it for anything.

If you really want to get decently wealthy, you have to do something that SCALES. That's the secret. Don't trade hours for dollars.

Commissioned sales is a great example of this. The more sales you make, the more you earn. And you can book potentially millions of dollars in sales with very little time.

The way that I got decently wealthy is also through something that scales. I saved everything I made, and started buying rental property. It scales well because you can own dozens of homes without putting in a lot of time into it if you use a management company.

yeah I really wanna do ecommerce or something to start on a low end business and constantly scale that up and work at it but I want something that generates money based on work not just investing and praying and I want it to be something I do on my own and not an hourly wage

and then I want to get into real estate or something. real estate seems the way to go but I only want to live in a large city like los angeles where it costs 1.4 million for a house or 700k for a broken down Mexican house from the 1900s.

I dont think real estate would be a good idea in my area all the houses are shit and theres 0 property value or anything and everything is old as fuck and garbage. ive seen houses in my "town" which is just a 2 road hamlet and they haven't sold in 10 years. they get rented but they never ever ever sell they all want like 30% above what its worth or some of the houses are like 10 miles from the closest person and on one wants that or even sees that and there's 0 money out here. its 5-7 hours from any source of shit so literally no one sees shit out here or wants it or knows anyone here

You sound like a lazy fucking moron. You’ll get nothing but your shitty trailer park future.

Things in life take work but if you want wealth and power you need to develop a strong personality for it. Dull your remorse too you are going to have to fuck over a lot of people but also help people at same time. Your goal should not be just money but should revolve around it as well. Money is means to an end for power

I dont wanna sacrifice my life being a nerd

Elon musk is a nerd and look where he is don’t play by the system Elon doesn’t.

Guess what, fucko, everyone wants to get rich easily and quickly. Life doesn’t work that way. To win at life you often have to take big risks and make big sacrifices. That also means doing things you don’t want to do and not blaming other people (or a deity) for your failures. Honestly you just sound really immature and I’d start there if I were you.

Elon Musk’s family was rich. He would literally tell stories about walking around with hundreds of thousands of dollars in valuable gems in his pockets. Is your family rich, user?

Yeah and guess what everyone starts off poor user my father came from the gutter of Romanian and he’s upper middle class now he worked his ass off and is currently working on ai.

I didn't say rich or easy. I just dont want to read books 24/7 and parrot back big words all day. every nerd I see is fucking angry or they just autistically ramble on about dumb shit all day and im not really nerdy

dont want to be a world dominating super genius with gagillions of dollars

yeah I know im willing to work I dont mind micromanaging I even do a stupid scummy business right now lol and I work my ass off at it and every day I have to circumvent something come up with a new solution work my balls off every day all day no breaks not even one day do I not work and I have a NEW fucking wall every god damn day lol and I have to find a way to circumvent and then boom something else will go wrong or something will go wrong of my new fix so I have to constantly find work arounds sit on the phone figure out new ways to do things constantly working around new regulations and rules and shit and then on top of that I have to constantly grind, make sales, say the right thing, find the right prices, do psychological tricks to win people over

im good at business stuff and work 10x harder and smarter doing stuff for myself as long as I earn some alright money doesn't need to be crazy even if its 80-100 dollars a day or something

My advice travel to somewhere that people would consider a shithole like in us conquer Alabama for example state is mockery if you want money work there.

oh well hes upper middle class oh well geez wow. I live in a leaking paper machete house in a cardboard box basically in the poorest economy in the world.

I need some extreme fucking luck to just find a way to work my ass off for something better than minimum wage.

you sound like that nigger from r9k complaining about being on parole for being black, even though you were driving while barr'd out. anyways. I feel you on that YNW melly shit, bro. I just started listening to him. I know your feels

I DIDNT MEAN TO SHOOT HIM...HE JUST CAUGHT ME BY SURPRISE. BLOOD ALL ON MY SHIRT ITS A FUCKING HOMICIDE

I GOT MURDER ON MY MIND I GOT MURDER ON MY MIIIIIIND ON MY MIIIIIND I GOT MURDER ON MY MIND

yea man. i love that song. i watched the documentary too. he's a stylish ass nigga. i hope he gets outta jail, but its lookin pretty bleak.

#FreeMelly

I wanna be a fucking rapper so god damn fucking bad god damn it doing rap is all I fucking wanna do life is such god damn shit if you dont hold up guns smoking blunts talking about cool shit and being famous god fucking damn it

go get that 'cred then, fuck nigga. its yo' time ta' shyne.

small town

Rap is stupid. You are stupid.