Why is it hard to find friends or lovers now a days

>be me
>went by myself to an arcade
>it's hard for me to be alone without the help of any of my friends to help me gain new friends
>went around trying to find someone to play as my player 2
>whenever I try to play as player 2 they just leave
>the males responded positively by letting me join their game
>feeling empty inside me that even if I was dressed up properly, got a hair cut, washed, and a bit fit... no girl seemed to approach me
>some are playing with their bf (in which I respected), some are on the DDR machine, and some are playing by their self but even If I try to join in as a player they just leave
>walked around for hours and left afterward because I couldn't be by myself
>couldn't seem to take it so I drove to the nearest bar to drink.
>went inside the bar to see how it looks
>this is my first time going inside a bar by the way
>when I went there, I lost all confidence because I felt I was the only ugly person in there
>left there to go to the nearest stripclub, and when I got there all the spaces were taken
>went back home
>had a horrible night

I know you might bethink, "Why didn't you stay in the arcade?" I wasn't feeling it and I felt very lonely... I also wanted to explore out of my comfort zone and not just be in the same place... I tried my best to be optimistic, but it ended up hurting me in the inside. All because I wanted to have female companionship. How can I overcome that feeling? Just by faking a smile and just say everything will be fine? Moral of the story... you can't just win them all because you have shitty luck.

Attached: Depression-810x445.jpg (810x445, 30K)

Firstly, women almost never approach. And second, don't be a defeatist. Work on your social skills. Learning how to make small conversations is important.

Well you're not the only one out there having that feeling OP, and if I were you I wouldn't let a single day of bad experiences ruin more of them with lingering thoughts. Next time you feel that way, know someone else is going through the same thing.

As for having female companionship, it's harder to walk up out of the blue and expect the opposite gender to feel comfortable to your presence, I know I wouldn't especially if I was engaged doing something. It depends on the situation. In any case, if this really means that much to you don't give up. Find friends, don't worry too much about getting a girl friend right now. What you really want deep down is someone you can talk to, intimacy is a harder stage to get to and it takes chemistry and time to make happen.

>women almost never approached
Did you read the story? I did "try" to approach them and they just leave.

>>no girl seemed to approach me

Yeah, I know, but then I tried to approach them by simply playing as their 2nd player. What's wrong with that?

How would you rate yourself, you consider yourself average looking, above or below? You should have an idea what women find attractive.

>I tried to approach them by simply playing as their 2nd player. What's wrong with that?
You mean that you just went up to them and started playing without even asking or saying anything at all?

If you’re there for babes and there is none then go somewhere else

I asked them as well, I'm no Mongoloid that has no manners. They simply said "no" and went on their way. I forgot to add that as well, but you should know by now how females act.

If I looked well organized I'm a 7 at best. Not bad looking either.

Where? I tried going to a bar. That's how bad it was... and this was a local bar as well. And that was the only bar closes by. I wasn't going to drive an hour to get to another bar.

If you're a 7 then looks aren't your problem at all. Be grateful you look that good, some people like myself are average or worse for really noticeable defects. Yet, I've been able to get women to hit on me and the only way I've been able to do that is to get to know them and for them to get to know me for a while. Doesn't have to be years just enough time to connect. A single college semester should be more than enough if you talk to women just to give you an example. If you see someone every day even for about an hour, you should start seeing something in a few months.

Remember, some women don't like to be approached out of the blue so you have to try to find an occasion where they're more relaxed and not engaged in something.

The gym, library, public park...

There’s some non dating meetup apps and conventions as well

>They simply said "no" and went on their way
How many girls did you try to play with? Also you should know by now that it’s a numbers game, and most times women just don’t want to be bothered by randos trying to hit on them

A few, and that's how I give up because it wasn't going anywhere. Yeah, that's understandable and that's why I left.

I could try those... it's just that I sperg out when I'm not in the same element as them. I like bars, I like going to arcades, cosplaying events, and other places that have events. The library is boring, the park isn't exciting, as for the gym is mainly for my own health.

What apps could you recommend?

Dude you can find women just about anywhere really. I've had women try to get me to notice them when I was eating some lunch, if I didn't get a girl's number that day it was on me. If you really want to know how good you look to women walk around a populated area and see their reactions. Do you get attention at all from women? Even a few a day is enough for you to know you have a chance.

Not really, I mean yeah, they think I'm good looking. But in the end, they only see me as a friend because we don't match with anything we both have. I could talk to them with stuff I like, but they don't seem interested in what I like to do. And if you tell me to slowly make them interested in what I like, that meme will not work.

Ah so the problem is interests then? See this is what I mean when I tell anons the hardest part of dating is keeping a person interested in you. It's hard but not something you shouldn't be able to do. A lot of women in this life want to settle down eventually married or not. They do believe in having long term partners and commitment. The thing is if they're young they also like to try different things and make sure they find something they really want and this can vary for every woman out there.

That aside, from the sound of things you like things a lot of college students are into so unless you're trying to date women of those ages chances are you'll be out of luck and even then the number of women into things like arcades and cosplaying is smaller compared to women that are very focused on career related interests, traveling, going places where they can have some fun like clubs, parties, concerts, you know that kind of thing. I guarantee that if you do any of the other things I mentioned you'll get what you're looking for.

By that I mean a gf, sorry I didn't finish.

Dude, I went from having most of the school being my friend and acting like a mobster where I could call up anyone to get anything I wanted. To now where I feel fucking dread and paranoia to talking to a person if I know the person will be around longer than that meeting. I just feel in a completely different world to other people but have to share the world with them. I am at the point of I have been alone so long that I can't live with anyone else in my life, but my mind needs to be social.

well...that's simply boring...sorry....but I would rather die alone. Why bother...

I'm still willing to find those so-called apps. Can you recommend me some?