How do I tell my smelly autistic weeb friend that I'm desperately in love with her?

How do I tell my smelly autistic weeb friend that I'm desperately in love with her?

Attached: 1517759071912.png (362x496, 16K)

Are you really though or is it just because of proximity?

Yeah, are you really attracted to her?

idk just do it bro

Yeah I think I am
Her autism levels beat even mine so she always knows about all the cool animes and vidya
Plus she's based and red pilled and hilarious
I've never met anyone this cool regardless of gender

Unbelievably
I mean she's smelly and wears frumpy clothes all the time, but a few months ago I saw her in just a t-shirt and jeans and holy shit she was hiding a slamming body this whole time
It was literally like something out of my chinese cartoons

Hates showering smelly? Or smokes to the point where you can smell it on her all the time smelly?

Ok Otacon calm down. Don't confess ever. Just take her out for a coffee or some shit and take her home with you for 3D action

Jerk off. Then examine your feelings. If you still love her, just Shia it.

Ask her out for coffee and just be polite

Say, "Hello my smelly autistic weeb friend. I am desperately in love with you."

tell her ur gonna go fuck Mario instead if we dont fuck and NOW

she's not smelly! it was her friend, nendou

you don't ever do that. keep it yourself until you die.
be fucking subtle. next time you hang out with her just text her the next day referencing it then say you guys should grab coffee sometime. if that goes well ask her out on a date at the end. why do you fags always feel the need to "confess" also protip you are not in love. you have a crush combined with oneitis.

The irony is that most women love the idea of being confessed to. But they don't want some random stranger they never talked to before to confess his "love" but if OP is close to her or gets closer to her then she would probably love a confession. Why do you think women love proposals so much? Also I don't care if some femanon reads this who hates confessions you are an exception not the rule. Also I think you would be lying anyways even men like that shit.

>The irony is that most women love the idea of being confessed to.
they don't. You watch to many movies. Well maybe the IDEA. But at best they think they do but they don't.
>OP is close to her or gets closer to her then she would probably love a confession.
HAHAHA God no.
>Why do you think women love proposals so much?
because they can show them off, and because they have been in a relationship with their partner for a long time. pretty sure most women don't appreciate out of the blue proposals from strangers or their friends.
>Also I think you would be lying anyways even men like that shit.
what men like is irrelevant. I would love for random chicks to confess to me. I also love blowjobs but would never give one. Please do not troll these threads because poor naive anons will fall for it and turn into Jow Forums types. Even if she appreciated an incredibly awkward confession (which she wouldn't) she would likely respond positively to being asked out then anyway so OP really doesn't gain anything for revealing his power level.

>The irony is that most women love the idea of being confessed to.
No. No they don't.
Women gets cat called every day and they're fuckign tired of it.

Both of you completely ignored the part where I said strangers confessing is different. I knew you dumbasses qould strawman me and you still did it even when I already took it down. Also you are full of shit most women love that shit if you just go outside you will see it clearly. Jow Forums has a skewed view of reality almost none of the memes here are even remotely true.

Sorry guys I thought this thread was dead

Hates showering
She's told me she only showers once a week
Plus it's really hot and humid here and she wears still wears baggy hoodies even in the summer

Well we actually work together so we get lunch and coffee together every day
We've even gotten dinner and gone to the movies a few times but it's always been platonic
I guess I feel like if I ask her to do something with me she won't get that I want it to be a date unless I tell her how I feel first

I do still love her even after that

?

Yeah I agree that a rando choosing to confess to a girl who he barely knows is cringe
I'm kinda leaning towards he already knowing too and regardless of her answer I feel like being honest would be best

>I guess I feel like if I ask her to do something with me she won't get that I want it to be a date unless I tell her how I feel first
unless you literally tell her it is a date beforehand.... I would tell you, that you REALLY should not shit where you eat. but since you will ignore me anyway. just next time you guys hang out just ask her on a date doesn't really matter how you word it or if it is awkward. "hey that was fun, I'd love to take you on a date sometime" or "do you wanna go out sometime, like on a date" "wanna go on a date?" all fine. it is more normal, and less creepy, to have a crush on someone or be interested in trying them out, then to think you are madly in love with them or some shit. Also less intimidating and less cringe inducing.
no. You strawmanned me. I never said they were strangers. it is creepy unwelcome and weird from anyone you have not been dating for several months AT LEAST. user even said their relationship is entirely platonic at the moment so it would be a bit out of left field.

>it is creepy unwelcome and weird from anyone you have not been dating for several months AT LEAST.
You said never confess until you die. Also I never said you have to put it so bluntly.

You come up with the most anime-esqe confession you can. Watch a lot of shojo for inspiration.

i was being a tad hyperbolic about confessing ever. But OP is not anywhere near a situation where he should consider it. there is no "blunt" or not "blunt" it is creepy, cringe inducing and unproductive. You should use language of action not just spill your spaghetti and pray. OP wants to date the girl no? so just ask her on a date. Not fucking rocket science.

I mean OP could say he likes her maybe love is too strong at the moment. Honestly though he could casually drop an I love you when she does something funny and cute or something. All depends on what kind of guy OP is.

>I mean OP could say he likes her maybe
not as terrible but still unecesarily awkward, and less productive than just asking her out. you don't talk about that shit right away.
>Honestly though he could casually drop an I love you when she does something funny and cute or something
DO NOT DO THIS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE OP. THIS user IS TROLLING YOU. either she takes it as some friendly shit which ruins OPs shot, or she takes it how he means it and it is creepy as fuck.

But otherwise yeah I see your point he could just ask her out.

I don't know user you sound like you have your own rules for this stuff but not everyone follows that. Most women are probably not going to turn down someone they are friends with and actually interested in like that just because he said he had feelings for her.

i would say a large chunk totally would. "feelings" are not binary. she could be like "yeah i totally would give it a shot" in which case she would be totally intimated by him coming on much stronger than that. or she could be into him but see the giant fucking red flag of that confession and think twice. also if she is totally not interested turning down a date is much less of a problem than a creep confession of love. keep in mind OP can't just ghost her. they are coworkers, so not making things horribly awkward is ideal.

I just don't see it as creepy to say you have feelings for someone if you actually know each other and are good friends.

yes, but it is probably best that you learn it is. real life is not romantic movies or middle school.

Nah real life does work the way I described.