Me, myself, and I, and you

could someone explain to me as to why I can't get laid?

maybe some advice on how I can cure my anorexia-type body, haircut jibber-jabber, and what to say, do, accent to adopt, and what is expected to come out of me with a photo like this PLEASE

just tell me all you can..

Attached: 20190601_173244.png (810x1440, 904K)

start working out, those pencil arms are off putting my man

Well. First stop making that face. Eat food. Not sugary shit, pasta and bread. Eat meat, vegetables, a bit of grain. Drink a lot of water and start a calisthenics program including push ups and pull ups to build up your physique. Get out in the sun.

>could someone explain to me as to why I can't get laid
You can looksmax all you want, but the problem is usually poor social skills. How many girls have you asked out this year?

I haven't all my life..

Well, girls are attracted first and foremost to a guy who makes them feel comfortable. That means a guy who's confident and fairly laid back. That's probably 80 percent of getting laid.

Your haircut seems fine; it's what makes you, you. You seem like someone who has a strong and unique personality, in my opinion. So, don't try to force yourself to say or do anything, or "adopt an accent"; just don't take life too seriously and say what comes naturally. You don't want the girl to think you're afraid of her or putting on a front.

If you would like to put on some weight, you might be best served by putting on some muscle mass. There are some good templates online that will tell you the best exercises, and more importantly the best nutrition to put on muscle. Gaining weight really isn't as hard as you think when you start taking it seriously. But really, don't worry about your body so much, it's not that important. If you want to gain weight, you should view it as something you're doing for yourself; that way, you can build your self-confidence.

No.

Buff up now for college.

And loose the duck lips.

that face is me whistling, off guard, and turning over to my friend that called my name..
many other anons tell me to eat that Italian shit; pasta and that other one, but you're telling me not to. why?

here's another of me, and without the duck lips—i.e., whistler's lips..

Attached: Snapchat-1804400490.jpg (1080x1920, 440K)

the hair is not my thing

really isn't.

I'm trying to grow mine out to be like bateman's

I'd fuck you.

Working out a bit wouldn't hurt, though. Do some push-ups, sit-ups and squats. It doesn't need to be Jow Forums levels or anything.

Also, many people prefer a relationship before they get it on. Try forming personal connections with people you are interested in. At the very least you will gain friends and connections. You could even get a steady boy/girlfriend.

If you feel really comfy with each other, even if not dating, try talking about sex. If they are OK with talking about sex, talk about it now and then. Give it at least a week of being ok with sex talk. Then ask them if they would like to try it.

That is how to get laid. it takes patience but is effective.

I struggle to find, meet, conversation, and sustain a relationship. I mean, I use to be good before the four weeks of isolation happened. I haven't really started a friendship with anyone outside of meeting through my brother, and they're just pulling me down, desu..

fuck me if I saw you in real life I'd steal all your shit and beat you to a bloody pulp

jk just lift bro

what shit lol

Avoid pasta and bread because they're just empty carbs. You need protein, fat, and some carbs (say 150g) a day

Whats stopping you?

I thought I already said: I can't find, meet, conversation, and sustain a relationship, not even friendships. I haven't really started a friendship with anyone outside of meeting through my brother, and they're just pulling me down, desu.. and I don't know how to approach, what to say, how to say it, and I look so weak..

Step 1 is to realize 90% of people are not nearly as judgemental as the internet is and especially not Jow Forums. So basically just talk to people and stop listening to 4chans retarded opinions. Literally nobody is thinking you are autistic for being awkward only dumbasses on Jow Forums think that. Just try to overcome your self esteem issues and in the process look for a gf.

i'd shank you twink

Plz post skelleton body, for science.
And smile

Start hanging around Jow Forums for the skeletor part. Athlean-X, Scotthermanfitness on JewTube if you need help differentiating between bullshit and fact.

Download Tinder. Fuck up your first 20 matches with your awkwardness. Finally get one to go on a date with you. See where things go.

I know for me, getting over being socially retarded was just a series of trial-and-motherfucking-error. You're gonna get rejected, get used to it. Having Becky tell you to go fuck yourself will be worth it when you're cumming in Stacy's mouth.

do this
naked please

Not about your looks or status. This isnt a video game where you need to reach a certain level to win a girl.

Just stop being autistic about it and simply talk to girls/try to understand and connect with them, they are people like you. What do you think others would need to do to get close to you and make you feel like they actually understand you?
Human connection is nr 1 turn on and relationship maker, and news flash despite what popular culture is like these days, people get most turned on and satisfied if they actually like/care about people they are having sex with, its not all about looks

Is that really u in pic cause i can give you 10 off top of my head.

>could someone explain to me as to why I can't get laid?
There is your explanation

well, I can't

wdym?

that's actually a good way of looking at it; how would I want others to treat me..

I remember you from another thread..

Attached: Snapchat-1679760748.jpg (1564x1564, 470K)

this image is literally cursed

Also, you're not even a good looking spic. You're the kind that lacks personality, brim stock with insecurities, and obnoxious beyond belief.

I would dread spending any amount of time with you.

Also, eat some food, or just fucking work out, you weasel neck, pencil armed homo

ok

I've seen your thread before. So either this is larping or you have a pretty severe mental condition like that other guy.

Consider getting help for severe anxiety, bipolar, anti social, body dismorphia, or depression. You need a diagnosis first.

The ugliest fucking people are always fucking. It is about the personality and social ability. I'm a pretty attractive woman, but I literally hated myself for a long time, to the point of thinking I was hideous and other people being really confused about how I could possibly feel that way. It is a mental disease.

show ass

who's the other guy?

according to the threads their name is brandon I think? similar vibe to yours

have you at least talked to a doctor? you are super thin and have some body dismorphia. they can tell you what is wrong and a nutritionist/trainer can help.

I'd say eat more lean meat, rice, pasta, vegetables, and work out to build strength and flexibility. the more you workout the more calories you need. and if you are tall, you require a lot too.

there is nothing wrong with your face, it is above average. with good health and charm you can live a good life, but I know well how mental or physical disorders hinder that.

squats, oats, and therapy.

Count calories and grams of protein using Myfitnesspal (app or on www.myfitnesspal.com) and do Starting Strength (download the Starting Strength app). About 4000 kcal EVERY day, and at least your bodyweight in grams of protein EVERY day. I tried to gain weight for a long time but couldn't do it successfully until I started counting calories.

>at least your bodyweight in grams of protein
*your bodyweight in lbs in grams of protein

Put vaseline on yo lips nigga

Bro you look like the Wal-mart version of neil cicierega

It's supposed to be three dots, not two

i want to see your penis

You look like you got kicked out of boot camp in the 80s. You also look like a fucking faggot. You should honestly just kill yourself.

The real answer is because you're probably like 16 years old my dude. There's no hurry.

You're not bad looking, that's not the problem. Get interesting and then talk to people, it'll get you on the right road.

I know a kid a lot like you. 20 years old, skinny as a rail, never gets any. It's a bit frustrating to me because he literally could absolutely slay pussy if he just put on some meat, built some confidence, and got a bit of a tan. Just quit pussy footing around and do it.

Attached: 32868D26-ADB1-4FB9-BB40-BA673C2BBAAC.gif (931x682, 426K)

I'll fuck you bro

you look like a normie why bitch

do normie things like go outside, go to pubs, be in a hobby group you'll find someone eventually if you stop hating yourself

ikr?
post your dick op

Don't change who you are, you will fail and live a fake life. You just need to find your niche, the type of woman that likes you, and work with what you have.

ok, I'll start today.
he looks like a faaag. that's another motivation; not wanting to look like a fag!

>start a calisthenics program including push ups and pull ups to build up your physique
Does it works even if you don't change your diet?