Where can I find shy, artsy, and loyal girls to befriend and maybe become my gf

Where can I find shy, artsy, and loyal girls to befriend and maybe become my gf.

Attached: 1545534377411.jpg (1920x796, 242K)

I met my shy loyal artsy gf by making out with her at a party. Most party skanks are dumb sluts though so I just got super lucky

What do you have to offer as a bf?

>loyal girls

>shy
>goes to parties
>makes out at said parties
>makes out with guy she just met

Sorry to say this, but she isn't shy.
I am actually shy, used to be even more shy than now, and I wouldn't even go to parties and if I ended up there I wouldn't talk to anyone and try to leave early.

I'm musically inclined, artsy, loyal, understanding, and funny. Guess I have that to offer

Yeah she's a unique case. When sober she barely says a word, but she was wasted at parties so she could open up. Now that we're together we just hang out with each other.

>loyal
Whenever someone keeps bringing that word up it means he has severe trust issues. You would probably make for a horrible bf, it sounds like you would be very controlling.

Take an art class, frequent museums/art galleries, keep an eye out for any art related event (look for your local art club/society and join it), just hang around the sort of place you'd find artsy types.

Again if she goes to parties to get wasted she isn't shy. I think you're deluding yourself a bit, but I mean no hate, just clarifying.

you sound awful

Shyness is never a good, healthy quality in a person. Not to pick on shy people, I'm just saying it's something to struggle with or overcome, not embrace and desire. You're kind of shitty for wanting a person who struggles with being social.

How does that make me controlling?
Sorry for existing

I met mine on OKCupid

Because you have serious trust issues you would do things like go through her phone and not let her have guy friends.

I suffer from shyness and I feel more comfortable with other shy/quiet people. How is it shitty that I feel people with social problems deserve love just like everybody else.
That's not true, you don't know me. I just want someone who won't go around fucking other dudes

Man you are getting some shit replies OP. I dont know whats wrong with these people but dont listen to them. Perhaps adv gets shittier saturday night with these judgemental dudes who seem to throw shit just because. I dont know you buy you're don't sound like a horrible dude aight?

As far as the question goes, I think has it right. I would just recommend you dont put up too many filters and give yourself the chance to know people even if they dont meet the criteria. You never know who you can end up making a good connection with. Cheers

>artsy
>loyal
Real artists look for fresh experiences all the time, so at best they'll give you a heads up before moving on.

The fat girl in the corner of art class growing up is the shy, artsy one who will probably be loyal.
The manic pixie hot girl from the movies is not it, the guarded goth girl with the tough front but a heart of gold is just bullshit too.

bump

bitch, just because you close yourself to basic human interaction, doesn't mean people who don't aren't shy.

basically this
if you live in a city there's plenty of art events weekly full of qts

You've already found them you just don't notice them.