How to stop being trans and like my assigned gender?

How to stop being trans and like my assigned gender?

Attached: D7iW77KW0AAcxC8.jpeg.jpg (1300x864, 80K)

Why?

check into a mental institution

Do you face gender dysphoria? It's best to consult this with a psychologist. If you go to a college, they usually provide free therapy sessions

because everybody hates trans people and my life is hard enough as it is

Also bc I would never be able to pass so I just really wish I could be OK with my assigned gender

no one hates trans people stop projecting you endless victim

I dont think you can. Sorry.

It’s a struggle to not feel like you have an identity huh

I'm not even out I just know many people in my life would not accept me if I was.

You a dude trying to be a female or the other way around? Since when did you start questioning your gender, childhood?

not accepting != hate. pursue self actualization. find out who you really are (ie stop listening to other people like you did when people told you being trans was a thing (notice how there were no trans people 100 years ago?)).

I agree with talking to a psychologist, if you really feel that way. I also might suggest taking a break from the internet

>Not accept != hate
This is something this generation struggles with the most

read the bible preferrably king james

Attached: 17d38fdef0a112864a60277f4cfb7ff0f822daa7v2_hq.jpg (652x1024, 127K)

Alright, I'm about to fix you. You just need to ponder the following questions.

Why do trans people put so much emphasis on what gender they are despite the fact they believe gender is fluid?

Why can't you be a man that likes women things/activities?

Why can't you be a women that likes manly things/activities.

Describe to me why think that you are the opposite gender. What qualities do you posses that you believe make you the opposite gender? Describe them to me specifically. No "I feel it", pure qualities. Why are those qualities of the opposite gender? What are the qualities of a man? A woman?

you are better off being openly gay or effeminate than being trans OP

Attached: 1556433028314.jpg (680x830, 103K)

lmao

I love KJV. Really. It's my favorite version. The reason it's my favorite version is because when I read it I have no idea what they actually mean because it's borderline unintelligible at times, and it forces me to go look up a theologian's commentary. It's not a good starter Bible.

Im not an elitist what ever works. Op could read the online chick tracts for free because they have pictures.

MTF proceed.
FTM whoa stop there just lose some weight.

I use to be like this when i was a kid, i grew out of it and went normal and got a spouse and i accept my gender now and will not be a freak, you are being manipulated by kike cultural tactics as well as things from television

>assigned

You were assigned nothing. You developed your own genitals. Also just saying, you chose to be born. You raced the other sperms and won.
What you need is to accept your body and become an individual you can respect. See if a psychiatrist can help you, but beware that they might push you towards trannydom.

>there were no trans people 100 years ago?
You know how I know you're full of shit?

The sole reason people don't accept trannies is because they claim to be self-established and then turn to us and whine for validation-- for the vast majority, this is often with the same filthy mouth that calls those very same people all sorts of disparaging labels.

Frankly, most trannies aren't problematic because they're trannies, they're problematic for being self-serving assholes.

Rise your T or E levels and focus on the physical, natural and real

Stop assigning so much value to gender. Realize it is ok to be a girl that likes boy things and a boy that likes girl things.

What qualities do you believe you have that make you the opposite gender?

Based Toki pic

This is the answer. Most feelings of dysphoria come from internalized sexism. When you realize you're even less one sex and only part the other, you can become invalidated and dysphoric all over again.

The real answer is accepting that there is nothing that determines sex/gender/whatever other than genes and genitals. There is no more appropriate body type for a sex in today's world (inb4 evolution), and doesn't have to be any appropriate behavior for a sex either.

Do what you want, there's always going to be people who agree and disagree and people who do and don't find you attractive. But don't propagate sexism by asserting you're the wrong gender. It's maddening yourself.

Electro-therapy

Meds

I have had thoughts that I wished I was a female, but I just accepted that being a gay male and liking feminine things isn't as bad. It's not possible to change your biological gender no matter what people try to tell you, and the dating is rough and tiny either way. But I feel I am happier at my job and in society as a male since it is more what people expect of me and they aren't as disrespectful. Maybe in 50 years things will completely change, but I will be way too old by that point.

do gay stuff

You have to realize that at some point in your life you were taught the abusive message that being feminine and male makes you a woman. It isn't true user you can be feminine and a man. If you hate your genitals you have to acknowledge you are dumping some deeper emotional issue onto your physical body. Genitals are not something to hate they are just a part of your body we inflate their importance because of sex. It's okay to have a penis and like girly things even if you don't even look girly or twinky. Don't listen to anyone telling you to take hormones or that being feminine means wearing makeup and dresses. Basically don't transition because it isn't even helpful despite being "recommended" actually lots of recommended treatment plans for mental illnesses make the condition worse, for example schizophrenic treatment.

Cut all social jooos media from your life.