NEET Attorney, Programmer here. Why am I hated?

I am a NEET attorney, and a programmer as well.

Half my (extended) family hates me and thinks I'm a "fucking idiot".

The educated side of the family does not hate me.

My programming for one project alone, which I brought up from 18 weapons to over 200 weapons, is worth 4 to 6 million dollars according to the source lines of code calculator that the linux devs use.
moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

(Not to mention the mapping, 3d modeling, textures, pixel art, and music I produce)
(A very small sample of the 100+ models I've made over the years: blendswap.com/user/MikeeUSA2 )

I also have marble floors in my domicile (because I cut and placed them down, with border vs 45 degree angle placement), finished 1/3rd of the house myself (the unfinished areas), I am hated for this aswell ("trying to upstage us!"). I'm also handy with the coping saw to make properly installed crown molding.

I reminded the LKML that non-exclusive free licenses are revocable since they are not supported by consideration (and obeying a pre-existing duty doesn't cut it), which triggered about 30 articles on the topic 6 months ago.

lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/20/444

(and here's more recent:
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/3/698
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/4/334
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/7/1312
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/9/434
)

You know why I'm hated? (Tell me)
I think it might be because I do whatever I want, and study what I want, while they work 1 job for a boss all their days, learn nothing, and want others to join their misery.

Oh and because I accept and support YHWH's allowance that men may marry cute young girls (white men hate this: MUUUHH WHITE WUUMAN) (YHWH allows men to marry young girls: Devarim chapter 22 verse 28 (na'ar (hebrew masoretic text: child)) (padia (greek septuagint: child)) (puella (latin vulgate: young girl)))

Attached: xontemp20180426054241-00.jpg (620x349, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/20/444,
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/3/698
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/NEET Attorney, Programmer here. Why am I hated/
warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=NEET Attorney, Programmer here. Why am I hated
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/NEET Attorney, Programmer here. Why am I hated/
github.com/MikeeUSA/GPC-Slots-2
find.Jow
freshmeat.sourceforge.net/projects/gpcslots2
moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> >NEET attorney
>So you passed the bar... and then proceeded to not do a damn thing with it?
Correct. All pro-bono work, including PSA's such as: lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/20/444, lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/3/698

Just like my opensource work.

>My guess is that this is because your family has to pay for your life nesessities, while your meme "jobs"are a child's play IRL.
They do not. The extended family that hates me does not pay a dime for me.

>Live on your own dime, and noone will give a fuck about you.
Indifference is worse than hatred.
>For how smart you claim to be, you're pretty fucking stupid.
>NEET means "Not in Employment, Education, or Training"
>If you make money being an attorney and programmer, you are self employed and not a NEET.
I fit the definition of NEET; I don't make money. All my legal work contributes to the destruction of unstable (incorrectly executed) edifices. I don't get anything from it, other than satisfaction.
>You might have achieved good things, but that doesn't mean you aren't a fucking idiot. Have you never once asked any of the family that feels that way why they do, or considered that while skilled in your field, you might be painfully ignorant of another that common people are familiar with? Don't ever let your achievements blind yourself to your weaknesses.

My fields include Programming, Law, Construction, Music, and Art.
I particularly like Construction and Programming.
> >I am hated for this aswell ("trying to upstage us!")
>Answering your question quite nicely there.
>
>Not being another beer-swilling fat idiot overtaxed with even following the plot of a TV show makes them look pretty bad in comparison.

Is this the reason?

Attached: xontemp20181215135502-00.jpg (620x349, 81K)

Hello Terry,

You might find better answers on Jow Forums.

Good luck!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Attached: xontemp20171221134329-00.jpg (620x349, 99K)

This autist spams this same fucking thread every day on multiple boards.
Don't reply, he'll only dismiss everything you say because you're a "white wagecuck" despite himself being irish and eastern european or some shit (which is apparently not white.)

Attached: xontemp20180315095908-00.jpg (620x349, 66K)

Holy shit. Are you schizophrenic? They probably hate you because you do gay shit like this. The non-retarded part of your family is probably just smart rnough to not give a fuck.

>This autist spams this same fucking thread every day on multiple boards.
> Don't reply, he'll only dismiss everything you say because you're a "white wagecuck" despite himself being irish and eastern european or some shit (which is apparently not white.)

I take into account the opinions of other lawyers. I discard the opinions of idiots who's only "achievement" is being "REEEALLL WHITE MMMRRAANNNN!!" and "PRUVIDIN" for "MUUHHH WHITE WUUUUMAN"

I as the question each day as usually most answers are angry grunts from stupid white men who create no art, music, science, architecture, but simply slave to realize the dreams of other men.

Attached: xontemp20170317021127-00.jpg (620x349, 68K)

>Holy shit. Are you schizophrenic?
No. I see the stupid white wage-cucks have a new insult to label everyone with whom they have a disagreement.

>They probably hate you because you do gay shit like this. The non-retarded part of your family is probably just smart rnough to not give a fuck.
I imagine a wagecuck would feel that using the internet for any use other than hooking up with diseased whores is... a misuse of the technology.

Attached: xontemp20171017183435-00.jpg (620x349, 39K)

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/NEET Attorney, Programmer here. Why am I hated/

here you go guys, you can read this same exact thread on a bunch of other boards. Note that nothing new will appear in any thread it's all literally the same shit.

warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=NEET Attorney, Programmer here. Why am I hated
continued

Some books I'm reading. What are your favorites?

Attached: Untitled2_1.jpg (6016x4000, 2.57M)

>here you go guys, you can read this same exact thread on a bunch of other boards. Note that nothing new will appear in any thread it's all literally the same shit.

It all depends on your input. Jow Forums Gave some good insight last thread.

Other boards just attract white-man proud-of-race morons.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/NEET Attorney, Programmer here. Why am I hated/
And of course how could I forget all of those Jow Forums threads

So are you going to answer the question or just cite times where the question was not answered and white-men like yourself simply showed how race-proud they were the whole thread?

Attached: xontemp20170419014327-00.jpg (620x349, 80K)

Attached: xontemp20170412171107-00.jpg (620x349, 72K)

>You might find better answers on Jow Forums.
He tried. A lot. They found this:
>github.com/MikeeUSA/GPC-Slots-2

I'm sorry for not saging this post, you can't sage with an image

Attached: 1559083157932.png (1031x539, 163K)

find.Jow Forums.org/?q=%22My+programming+for+one+project+alone%22

Is this turning up anything new? I can't tell.

Attached: xontemp20161017131133-00.jpg (620x349, 54K)

>those literal shit stains on the marble floors this retard is so proud of
top kek

Mad about my code from 15 years ago when I was first starting out? Think that is some reveal?

Try better, white-man. Or keep mocking: the only thing you do is for your boss.

You work, I play.

freshmeat.sourceforge.net/projects/gpcslots2

How about something newer and with more depth: moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

Attached: gpcs2.jpg (646x483, 73K)

>he actually thinks spending 10 years to make sims 2 graphics is impressive somehow