Guys I need you to tell me how PayPal refunds work I was sending my nudes to this guy and then I get this telling me...

Guys I need you to tell me how PayPal refunds work I was sending my nudes to this guy and then I get this telling me I've got -992 I'm really scared because I don't know if I actually have to give him the money back or my PayPal stays like that until I put money in it please help me I want to know what happens he block me too so I don't know why he suddenly just did this

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-224318_PayPal.jpg (1080x2220, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaldebtline.org/EW/factsheets/Pages/time-limits-for-recovering-debts/statute-barred-debt.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>leaving names visible
poor bait, not your personal army

It isnt bait man I just want to know what happens to me idc about leaving his name visible I'm too shaken by this

You can contact paypal or something
say what happened

You don't have to mention that you gave him nudes, just that you did something for him and he paid you for it, but he abused the system and refunded his payments

I told them I did things in exchange for money via PayPal and that I cant understand why he refunded because he blocked me

say you are a minor and he solicitated nudes. send proof of chat history to fbi.
and contact PayPal about him being a scammer.

that sounds like an extremely stupid idea if she's not a minor

he refunded the payments because he wanted to scam you, silly girl

So do I have to pay him back or can I try and dispute this with PayPal and see if I can get my PayPal balance back to 0

You can dispute it, but chances are fuck all will happen unless you can prove that you was genuinely scammed. If you can prove you sent those nudes in exchange for payment, say if you had a receipt with his signature on it and agreement for the purchase with the details of the email, then you could probably try for that, otherwise, fuck all you can do.

PayPal will call you every so often to convince you to pay it. You might want to not use PayPal and check the debt law in your country. In the UK, if a debt isn't attempted to be collected in 6 years, it's annulled. Hell, most firms would write it off after 2.

t. Sold PC components on EBay, had several people refund me

There are better ways of taking payment. Pateron despite the shakeup can still give a bit of dosh, but it's probably safe to assume the nudes you just sent are posted online

N.b there's a reason girls accept funds via gift cards btw

I am from the UK he's American so idk what will happen to me I'm so scared

yes dispute this with paypal.

You owe him literally nothing, he scammed you

Idk how to dispute this with PayPal because I can't find any option for disputing a claim

If it's the case for PayPal, chances are they're covered under US law but you could probably seek legal advice using this as your foundation of knoeledge: nationaldebtline.org/EW/factsheets/Pages/time-limits-for-recovering-debts/statute-barred-debt.aspx

The dispute can fall into a murky area, as I'm unfamiliar with US debt collection agreements. To anyone, this realistically looks like a chargeback for a faulty good.

You didn't get scammed, you just didn't take the right steps to prove this was a transaction. Unless you have chat logs, evidence that you made the photos (since some people just resell nudes and claim it as their own) then you could possibly argue that your creative work was stolen and the buyer agreed to pay the set amount. Again, without a contract either written or recorded in other media with signatures, they can simply deny it

So what's going to happen to me because I don't understand how he says everything is fine and then the next day for him to just do that without telling me

This is why you only accept cash payments.

Paypal are going to call you and tell you your balance is in arrears, did you know this, are you going to pay etc. Their concern isn't how your account got to the state.

You can get some security questions wrong to give them the wrong identity, then they'll probably badger your email and send letters to your home. Again, up to you if you want to respond to them.

You got chargeback. You was manipulated. You sound like a college student who doesn't want to work, you're not getting your money back.

You either take out a loan from your parents and work to pay them back (summer has just started, you can easily find work) or you just ignore PayPal attempting to badger you, although if you get a CCJ, you're essentially fucked

I'll give you 800 gbp in cash provided you are a biological female, not fat, and near London in exchange for a weekend of sex.

Thot patrolled kek

>A robot desperate to lose his virginity is intending to scam a girl who just got scammed
Did the Asian girls in Chinatown laugh when you pulled down your trousers lad

I'm trying to get him to contact me but it isnt working and contacting PayPal isnt working because they keep giving me these stupid automated responses and my option for disputing a claim keeps getting denied

Maybe next time you'll think about not sexually exploiting lonely men

He's not going to contact you. How fucking hard is it for you to understand? You have no evidence the transaction took place, you have no signatures whether electronic or physical, you have no grounds on theft of artistic work, you literally have fuck all.

Go get a summer job and slowly pay down the debt. Paypal don't give a shit they want their money. This guy manipulated you for nudes, you bought into the promise of wealth, now you're nudes are online. This happens to girls constantly. Get over it

Attached: Im going to have to ask you to stop.png (1036x346, 47K)

The claim won't go anywhere. It's worth considering that you didn't really lose anything, just some pictures.

Be glad you didn't sell him something valuable that would put you at a loss.

I'm glad he did that to you, you are filth for selling naked pictures of yourself to strangers. Disgusting animal get a grip on your life and find a normal way to make income

Attached: FB_IMG_1558264483403.jpg (720x960, 68K)

hi i am a kind of chad dude a bit of a manlet but still chadish
i have an autistic lanklet freind that i feel sorry for, because he uses so much time in front of his computer and only plays video games and is very socially inept, waas at a party with him for 6 hours and he did not talk to anyone not even the dudes, so he isnt gay i presume like he has kissed a chick and such, i am just scared that he is gonna waste his youth, as said he uses most of it in front of a computer, but he also draws and such like toons which is cool you know but also these things that are like animals but not animals, like goofy or donald duck, he weirdly enough hates on these thing but still draws the is this a copeing mechanism?
he also only wears denim and has a lot of stubble he looks like he is straight out of the 70s redhead too
wht can i do to help him be more social? and get freinds?

remind you im not a regular Jow Forums user so i have no real idea of how to write or act so to say, i just thought that you user's could give me more insight to my freind, he dosnt stop talking about Jow Forums.

I have fucked plenty of girls you virgin. I just want to once corrupt a desperate girl because it seems like fun.

>I've had so much sex, however my ability to attract girls offline is absent. I wasn't prepared to talk to real females outside of dating Sims

You don't have to pay him back, Paypal already did.

Per Paypal terms, buyers have 120days to request a refund. Or they can just have their bank charge their credit card back, which automatically makes you lose. This is called a Charge Back. Seeing how you did not mention you're currently in a Paypal-based buyer dispute case, this is the case.

You didn't sell anything tangible, you're fucked.

#GetReked
#HopeYouDidn'tSpendIt
#eBayReseller

Attached: 1558740003768.gif (600x431, 1.01M)

oh and to follow up
you think you can just walk away? hahahahaha
get ready for collection calls and visits

They aren't going to check her id,they are going to investigate the guy. If you don't know anything then sure just call it stupid and feel superior for 5 minutes.

The guy scammed her and is reselling the nudes, using ot to scam other guys, and posting them online. He can buy sex but women can't get paid for it. But somehow he's always a victim. Men are pathetic.

>stop tempting me females