Trust

Hey guys,

how do you trust your girlfriends? When every little thing they say can be and probably is a lie, to just get what they want and not care about consequences for others?

Attached: RTp6UELE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Feels good that it is finally clicking for me. It is not just my bitch but all bitches that are despicable rats.

You learn who you can trust and not more easily as you get older. You also get better at picking partners. At least most of us do.

Why the low activity?

>implying women don't lie about everything in order to ride as much dick as they want

are you really that stupid?

Had a hard time with this when I was younger but I've been in a relationship for three years now and I do trust her, at least in a reasonable way.

There are two pieces of advice I can give and I think it will help.
1. Learn HOW women lie. It's usually in the form of a half truth, or incomplete story. Learn how to understand what she is saying VS what she really means.

2. Don't put yourself in a position where you need to trust her, especially early into the relationship. Even now, after three years of us being together, and sharing a place and knowing her entire family, etc, I am prepared in case things go bad and we break up. Never become dependent. Never believe she is "the one." I plan on proposing very soon and having kids because I know she'll make a great mother and we share the same beliefs. Obviously we work together on things, but I'll never in my life belive I can't live without her.

Not OP but man, I tried this, I really did but I got attached to her. Trying to distance myself from her but I don't know if I want to break up or what

Good advice for real

I've been there so I know it's much easier said than done but yes you should break up with her if you're too attached. She probably knows you're too attached, which really kills attraction.

What bad things has she done, exactly?
If you just feel like she's been doing bad things but have seen no evidence that's probably just your own insecurity. Again, easier said than done, but I've been there.

And even if it is your own insecurity you could still be right about it lol.

We're both too attached to each other. She didn't have a great past, got molested, cheated on, father left her. When we met she was seeing multiple (bad) people at the same time and cheating on all of them. I was the only one that found out and cut her off from all of them. It's been exactly a year since we first met and things have their ups and downs but she hasn't cheated on me since then, her relationship with her parents are getting better, she's doing well for herself in general. But there's this lack of maturity that's never developed on her own, I feel like I'm the only one steering the reins of her life when it's something she should be doing and she flat out doesn't even try. I've been thinking a lot about my future lately and it seems like she will never be able to mature a level where I'm not always stressed out about everything. The thought of abandoning her also kills me though. How do I let this person go?

Sucker.

I trust girls will act like girls. I trust them completely on that. 100%.

I want r9k back so this stops

fucking retard
is still open

>How do I let this person go?
Easy, she cheated on you.

Attached: op.png (210x216, 61K)

Just needs a beard and she looks like Jared Leto...

The same way I trust everybody else. I don't.
I've just moved past blaming them for being human.

I don't particularly trust anyone but I do expect an intelligent person to make the best choice for themselves. And choice is usually me, duh.

>When every little thing they say can be and probably is a lie, to just get what they want and not care about consequences for others

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Fuck! Now I'm gay.

stop giving a shit and relax

salty

kinda this

Starts with you being able to trust yourself. If you're the kind of person who would take an opportunity to cheat, you're never going to not suspect a partner of yours to have a similar volition. Shit in shit out.

I've been cheated on, lied to, deceived whatever. But then I've also been with extremely caring and honest people who never had any of the red flags of the others, never caught them in any kind of lie, completely open and honest about anything, and never had to doubt them for a minute. Some people are responsible and considerate like that, others arent.

Really just gotta find the person that you can trust and then hope for the best. Once the faith that there is someone out there than can be trustworthy is gone you're hopeless, so don't lose it.

Trust yourself and you can trust others.