>Virgin
>Manlet, dicklet
>Bad teeth
>3rd world nigger/spic
>Unemployed
>Probably a little autistic
>My presence causes a barren womb.
>No war for me to fight, no way to die for a good cause
>Slowly rotting in front of the computer, smoking and drinking hopping to never wake up every night.

Attached: clorox.jpg (700x752, 68K)

Bleach tastes bad

I can not even fight for the future of my race, I'm a mutt.

Buddy I have a barren womb. If I can wake up and live my life knowing that I'm never gonna be able to do what I was literally evolved to do, you can. You've more chance than I of starting a family, of finding a way to achieve what you want without "cucking" yourself, of living the life you want to live. Appreciate it.

If you're old enough (independent) tell her now. Otherwise forget about it, no point in staying in touch either

You can always adopt, not a problem to start a family.

Attached: nanda kore wa.jpg (700x505, 43K)

Why the fuck, when the world has never more faced the threats caused by overpopulation, are you guys so concerned about shitting up our planet with more useless vagina goblins who are gonna turn out spineless like OP or into trannies like Tumblr?

Be glad you're not gonna be part of the reason we fucking die, because every goddam baboon piece of shit out there thinks MOAR HUMANS is what Earth needs

Let's just let a fucking plague wipe out the old and the young and we'll try again maybe but let's not be ashamed of ourselves for not unironically shitting up the planet in our own, personalized ways.

I'm not gonna cover the egoism behind childbirth either. Shit is top shekelstein plans, man

>Adopt
So did you miss the "cucking" myself bit? I was evolved to have kids and I can't, so I have to settle for looking at someone else's? Would you recommend an incel getting with a single mum so they can start that family they want?

Stop being so triggered, I'm telling him that if I can live whilst not being able to do my actual function, he can live as merely substandard.

Well, I would give everything to be cucked, beats being miserable and alone I guess.

Then you're a cuck and good for you, but I ain't. If you're OP, it means it's even easier for you to find the life you want because you've got lower standards.

well you're not balding. thats the worst thing that can happen. bad teeth get some teeth whitening strips save up for braces you can get invisible braces too

get a job and save up just save up everything. start investing in shit dont be a worker forever just find a business you like doing and invest

get in shape fix teeth work and save

I'm OP, women don't want cucks, I'm not a cuck but would be if came to that.

OP here, I have the oposite problem, my hair grows on my forehead and neck.
No jobs, record unemployment in 40 years here.
How can I invest if I don't have any money?
My teeth are not crooked, but stained, very narrow jaw and no chin due to being a mouth breather as a child.

I know we don't, that's not the point I was trying to make. I'm saying because you're willing to do these things, you've got an easier time about it than I do, and if I can do it why can't you?

>Give me 1 good reason not to drink a galon of bleach

It won't take a whole gallon.

How many girls have you asked on date this year?
How many jobs have you applied to this year?
How many sets can you do at gym in a row without stopping?
How long are you using whitening toothpaste?
How many online courses have you done to improve both your CV and your horizons? Do you even know what is dison sphere?

Attached: uc7fsb3tl4iz.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

How is any of the shit a reason to even consider bleach? Besides, you do realise that you're wasting your life; that's a great call. Just needs a plan for where the shit is supposed to go. Your going to die in a couple years or decades either way, don't be such an impatient little faggot.

>I was evolved to have kids
You also evolved to live in a small community instead of the way society works now. Your body isn't even evolved enough to handle todays diet without constant maintenance. Fuck off with reductio ad nature shit, it's for 5th graders.

>Would you recommend an incel getting with a single mum so they can start that family they want?
Incels should be kept away from people. Especially children.

Those are symptoms, not causes.
>dude, just stop sneezing and the flu will go away!

Are you trying to say that the shit called OP's life isnt entirely his own fault?

About 200
Depends on the weight
My theet are stained by fluorosis, toothpaste does jack shit to help.
I'm finishing my engineering degree and yes, I know what a Dyson sphere is.

I check almost all of these sans being fat, vidya or taking drugs (asocial fuck, so tricky to buy weed) and zero depression in sight.

Hobbies are magic, kids.

I don't know what country you're in but you might consider going to an even shittier one so that you can be cool

There 2 types of life problems and they're both equally bad despite comparing apples to oranges.
One can have low intellect and high capacity and vice versa, but never a healthy modicum of both.

There are much better ways to kill yourself. If you drink bleach you will die in absolute agony. Look it up.

How can I be held responsible for my race/height/dick/country unemployment at peak?

>200 applications while not out of school yet
I see you are just another attention whore. If you want gf, you need to actually try get one.

And you can fix teeth no matter what. Just go to a fucking dentist after you get your first paycheck and blow it all on getting white teeth. Now stop whining online and go finish your diploma nerd. World is as good place as you make it.

Btw germany is desperately looking to boost its workforce. They need new 300k workers every single year to sustain themselves. The aging population is no good. Look into that.

Attached: beee yourself.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

Unfortunately you haven't won and wont win the lottery. Life can only get better if you try to make it better.

>race, height, country
Move to country where you wont be considered small or which doesnt have fucked up job market. In asia all you need to score is white skin color.

Attached: dating race.png (495x391, 18K)

That is a pretty cool map, oh wait
I DON'T HAVE AN EU VISA
I just did not graduate so that I can still take extra courses (Master level), I'm on the 6th year of college because I cant find a job, the second I find one, I get my degree.
How am I suposed to pay the dentist? Blowjob?
Gimme a ticket to germany and a visa and I'll go.

lol I had no idea the Turks were wealthier on average than Eastern yuropoors

It is smarter to maintain a student status on my resume, rather than a one year gap of unemployment

I would love an asian gf, but, guess my skin color user.

You dont have to move across continent to get a job. Often it just takes moving to different city, at worst different usa state :-)

Thats what happens when "russia" forces your state by force to have communism for 40 years.

Attached: efe.jpg (544x960, 70K)

200 aplications in 6 months is about one a day user, It seems pretty reasonable,

But I'm not american

Women can't be cucked. You're already the bottom bitch.
Animal females adopt all the time. It's also a part of your evolution.

Drinking bleach probably won’t kill you. I knew a guy who tried to commit suicide by drinking bleach and he survived.

Kek at your standards.

It tastes bad.

Just go drink some coolant instead.

You're like sissies but that way at a biological level.

Bullets taste better

because an exit bag is less painful than bleach and less likely to fail

Fagget

Attached: doit.gif (240x178, 199K)

Mate that's some serious latent homosexuality you've got going there

Fuck off incel.
"wemen dun lik my tu toch weene, boo hoo"
YOU ARE THE BOTTON BITCH FAGGET