I just want a gf, why is that so hard?

I just want a gf, why is that so hard?

There are more than three billion women on this planet, why do none of them want to be my gf? What did I do wrong?

Attached: cry.png (656x755, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I gave you reading material to help you understand how to get a GF you wouldn't read it. You would instead call me an incel, virgin, sexist or some other retarded thing.
That's part of your problem.

Girls have a sixth sense for dumb frogposters

Nah girls love frog posters, they just don't need to know about it.

not that user but post that reading material pls

Girls and frogs are part and parcel

Less than 1% of those women have even met you. You have low self esteem and that's a turn off.

Sex and Character by Otto Weininger

Because modern women have such high and unrealistic standards for men nowadays.

Came here to post this.

Send reading material, I'm at the bottom of the barrel here and don't know what to do.

>You have low self esteem
How to improve it if I can't get a gf?

I don't think that's true as I know people who have really qt gf's but they are fucking losers, and frequently in public I see qt's with weirdos.

It isn't a lot to xpect but you got to lower your standards a little bit.. there ARE NOT enough stacies to go around. I personally dated and fucked a NIGGER, a FATTY, a RETARD, and a SINGLE MOTHER. Why? Because average women were TOO HARD. Want proof? Try Chadfishing once and watch how you get treated like a literal GOD by women instead of LOWER THAN DIRT. Want to know the line I got out of the first girl I ever fancied? "kill yourself". The next? "You're not getting in my pants".

It's very true though, the 80/20 rule confirms it. And post those couples, otherwise fuck off.

Don't derive your self esteem from approval of others. Learn to love yourself. After all you are always with yourself more than anyone and know yourself better than anyone.

Because you don't value yourself.

you're disgusting, I hate you, I don't like you, you sicken me, how fucking dare you want a gf.

post it

fuck off and google it

If you can't even suggests possible answers nor wrote anything about your previous approaches and experiences; or really anything about you ... so, you're lazy and entitled for one. Pretty off-putting traits before adding being a frogposter.

If the material leads into any of the said directions, maybe it's just shit yo.

Nigga please, just go outside and look what kind of people have partners.

Look up book of pook and read it. It's a good place to start.

If the so suave forums are still up they have a lot of good reading material

My standards are realistic.

Approval of others = getting a gf

:(

What experiences do you mean?

Reading Otto will literally make him never want a gf lol

>What experiences do you mean?
What did you tried so far and how did it go?

>Approval of others = getting a gf
Yes but if you bother to actively care about it, you're insecurity will make it harder to get approval of others.

Will you shut up with your mysognistic crap you degenerate jewish baiting creep?

>What did you tried so far and how did it go?
What do you mean by what did I tried?

What did you do to try to get a gf

I dunno, I guess I went on a date or two but they didn't go so great.

What should I be doing? I don't know where to find people.

A date or two? You are being too vague. How many girls did you try to ask out?
>What should I be doing?
Fuck if I know, lmao. I'm a virgin who never had a gf.

Attached: merchant3.jpg (1130x678, 59K)

become someone that someone else will want to date

Because you’re a faggot

Is it possible to get gf? I want someone to care about me too.

you're entitled, you're not entitled to this shit, you don't deserve this shit, stop this madness right now, it makes you look like shit, and makes you everyone stay as far as you as possible.

Okay, so how do I get one?

Talk to girls and if you like one ask her out on a date.

>i treat people like little chunks of male/female hivemind and make assumptions before "hello," why am i so lonely?
i get it, it's human nature to look for patterns and make generalizations, but it's also human nature to take offense to being treated like a robot. seriously, do you have any idea how disrespectful that is? the next time you start lumping people together, imagine some feminazi doing the same shit to you.
>men are biologically incapable of being loyal, you're all the same
>you remind me of my ex and a shitty t.v character, you'd just lie to me like he did
>why would i date you? i saw an internet survey magazine poll that said 89% of men would cheat if they knew they wouldn't get caught

You didn’t talk to almost non of the 3 billion. Or made and effort about yourself

Yeah, because girls make such an effort about themselves to get guys to fuck them.

What effort? I'm in shape, have a job, considerate of my appearance and stuff.

>I know people who have really qt gf's but they are fucking losers.

Not here to complain, but why lie about this stuff dude ?
How good do these "losers" look ?
Do they have their own place and cars too ?

Not good looking.

Some have cars but not their own place.

Why lie on the internet?

>anything that goes against my beliefs must be a lie

Honestly, a lot of girls I've met and dated end up with a typical tatoo'd bad boy who isn't poor nor ugly (I wish I was joking).
Dudes I hate to say this, but now I'm not sure what to do to even get a girl.
I get their numbers, but I've lost count of all the times I got flaked on/stood up.
It's a bit demoralizing.

Wow, you guys are brutal. I thought this was an advice forum?

It’s called being anonymous

I just want a gf, I dont mind if the advice to get me one is harsh.

Attached: 1558409030532.png (494x464, 259K)

Sometimes the truth can be brutal. But you need to be able to separate good advice from bad, you get both on this board.

Couldn’t be that easy m8

Where’s the good advice

>i pigeonhole complete strangers into shitty teen comedy character tropes based on their appearance, why am i still alone?

>pigeonhole complete strangers into shitty teen comedy character tropes based on their appearance
I admit you're right, because even though those guys fit my physical description I don't know them on a personal level.
Can you give me advice on how to actually get a gf ?

You have been given so many advices, why are you ignoring them all?

your entire worldview needs some work dude. you're not going to get far until you start approaching people as individual human beings. women (and men) are not video game characters with a handful of subclasses and predictable routines. it's just basic human respect and empathy.

also: desperation isn't good. when you're willing to date literally anything with a vagina, the message that sends is "you are interchangeable, i don't care about you as a person." that attracts damaged people who don't like themselves, and manipulative people that know you'll put up with being treated like shit.

i suspect that he's only interested in quick fixes.

Not everyone replying is me (OP).

I'm not OP and I'm honestly not looking for a quick fix.

Okay, I'll do my best to change my views and I'll stop being desperate.
I agree with what you're saying.
Also, if a girl asks me for another date (let's say she flaked on a previous date) then I should stop dating her, right ?
She gave me a silly excuse and she doesn't speak as enthousiastically as she used to (guess she likes another guy).
I think it would be smart to stop dating her.

here's another bad habit i see: you're jumping to conclusions and immediately assuming the worst. she has a whole other life besides you. maybe she's preoccupied with school or a sick dog. you're still getting to know her, you don't know.

What my advice stop obsessing over it and work on yourself. Woman will come to you, need to just stop bitching and act like a man.

I'm 22 and no women has come to me yet, why would that change? I need to be proactive but I dont know how, approaching women in public is creeper-tier.

Maybe if you stop bitching and start acting like a man. Woman can tell when a man is fucking desperate. Also yes you are going to need to take some fucking imitative to man up and talk to people. If you don’t want to make an effort then fuck some Arab prositute.

Also like right now your wasting time on Jow Forums when you could be doing the advice people (myself) included and see if it works for you.

I'm at work, fuckhead.

Then stop wasting time at work and do something for fucks sake. Talk to your female co workers and ask for their opinion.

So I need to quit my job?

Attached: 1512436038578.jpg (1314x998, 284K)

That other user is kind of full of shit. Women don't just fall into your lap. You work on yourself for yourself, and that is attractive. Your desperation is your greatest drawback. Stop making women your end goal and grow some fucking self confidence.

Attached: YujiroWojak.png (683x748, 504K)

Hey, OP.

A few years ago, I was the angriest fucking incel. I finally snapped out of it after two things happened: a friend told me that I needed to stop wanting a girlfriend and live my own life, and, secondly: I rushed into a relationship with the one person who expressed interest in me and quickly found out that because she was as desperate as I was, she was a fucking wreck of a person and not fun to be around.

Good luck, buddy.

Where can I get an emotional wreck gf? Sounds comfy to have a girl I can snuggle with and play with her hair while she cries.

How can I have self confidence without a gf?

I focused on myself. I got serious about playing guitar, which I study in school. I got into philosophy, specifically stoicism which taught me about being a good person and gave me help against things like anxiety. I started lifting and stuck to it (until I was dumb and got injured). I did things that bettered me and I did it with the intent of being a better person as opposed to doing it to get a gf. Slowly but surely I felt better about myself, I was gaining confidence in myself.

Getting a gf won't automatically give you confidence. I say this from experience. I either dragged them down and the relationship went to shit, or found a gf that was as messed up or more messed up than I was and it was a good lesson as to why such desperation is unattractive.

Watch AlphaMaleStrategies on YouTube. The principles he teaches are unironically rock solid.

>guitar and philosophy
Sounds like a loser to me

Yet I've had more gf's than OP and have a girl ready to jump on my dick 24/7

There is no solution. There are ugly, stupid, introverted, mentally ill people out there with significant others. The self improvement meme is only good for YOURSELF, and not others. Until then, just hope your die are rolled favorably, or be good looking/charismatic.

Gonna back this up. Focus on being the best you that you can be, OP. Confidence without cockiness is key. Be a person that you'd want to date. Work out. Learn a skill or hobby. This way no matter what, at least YOU are happy with YOU. When you have your life in order and everything is going well for you, a girlfriend is just going to be the sprinkles on top of your sundae, instead of being your ENTIRE bowl of icecream.

The fish will nibble when the bait is right.

High probability of there being 3 billion better men than you on the planet, too, frogposter

You're just good-looking, doesn't count.

Look at this guy

Doesn’t work desu

I'm definitely not good looking

I was like you once op.
Problem is you are chasing girls when you should be focusing on your self, ya I been focusing my self, my only problem is having self control and nofap then you will instantly notice how thry are some girls who will look, stare or show some interest, my only problem when it comes to women is how autistic, oblivious, awkward I can be around some women.
Stop focusing on others is not going to help you in the long run and you will eventually become a boomer, earn a trade at the very least and start lifting.

Doomer*

How many of those three billion are you actually interacting with?
You need to put yourself out there if you aren’t already. If you’re only ever running in to women briefly, or if you spend most of your time alone, there’s no way that any of them will have the chance to form a relationship with you

You haven’t met 3billion women. Even the ones that you meet in everyday life you barely know.

social media widened the tribal circle so to speak, in terms of attention and selection

you are not part of the 20% (quickly becoming the 10%)
psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

Take your gay psyops to r/incels.

hypergamy is a gay psyop? that's news to me

nothing is stopping OP from getting on tinder and making a profile, or cold-approaching stranger women for a date. he can find out on his own

you can go return to reddit you fucking retard

>you will never get a girl it's impossible
>therefore your only hope is to become gay
How is this not a gay psyops?

Tinder doesn’t work for gfs, only thots

Not op, but where do you go to find girls to fuck, and how do you anons go about talking to them or getting them to fuck?

I dont think girls have sex, I've not found one who wants to do it with me yet.

I had one chick last week literally come up to me, give me her number, and proceed to ask if she could suck my dick. She was ugly as fuck and too easy so I said no.

You have low self esteem, user. You must conquer that first.
It's an incredibly hard thing to do, but take it step by step and you'll get there. Read more, go out with friends, take courses/classes of your interest, get a hobby, compliment people, smile a bit more, express yourself, and have a positive outlook on life. Over all things, TALK TO PEOPLE. The more you get to know people, specially people with your same inrerests, the more likely you'll be to find someone you like and who likes you back.
Women are attracted by self esteem and cofidence. Physical attraction? Sure, but a bit of grooming always goes better with confidence.
And NEVER enter a relationship out of sheer desperation or if you're unsure. You deserve better.
I believe in you, OP!
Jesus, are you me? That second thing happened to me amonth ago and I found out she only liked the good parts of me, but she wasn't willing to actually make an effort for the relationship.
I don't want a gf for a good while. I just want to focus on my art and going to the gym, and having a better outlook on life.

Not op but what should I do between now and fall classes. I just moved cross country and I’m staying with relatives so all I’ve been doing is gardening and getting settled.

I dont have any frens, and what sort of classes?

Maybe take an online course? Harvard offers free courses. Start writing too, or begin drawing. Gardening is actually something nice, i've wanted to do it for some time.
In general: do things that fulfill you. Invest your time wisely and learn things.

why no frens? :(
And any kind of classes/activities that interest you. If you like medieval philosophy, take a course on Thomas Aquinas (i'm asuming you're in college) or read a lot about him. If you like woodcutting, start going to a workshop.
Like i said above, do thing that fulfill you, and that will allow you to meet people with similar interests.

part of your problem is that when talking with women you might mention things that are controversial, other times you let your power level show its self, other times your standards are too high. A girl friend isnt like a friend though, keep that in mind.

> A girl friend isnt like a friend though, keep that in mind.
Tell me more.