I just turned 25 and have no plans for my life.... Any suggestions, I’m opening for just about anything

I just turned 25 and have no plans for my life.... Any suggestions, I’m opening for just about anything.....

Attached: 993BAEFA-9A6D-4521-8598-75E19F5FFD6A.png (1236x747, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tKlRGTqNOKM
waitbutwhy.com/2018/04/picking-career.html
youtu.be/2mlJLz_kUVQ
youtu.be/EFhkdzj-x80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hulli?

Find a job you can tolerate and save up to Travel. Thats what i dream of anyways

Wonderful suggestion, I say do the same. Working -> Travel -> Working -> Travel. It's fun because you experience many types of people and it's certain you'll make memorable friends and acquaintances.

What if you're too autistic for travel?

Nembutal poisoning.

Traveling is great for autists because you dont have to talk to anyone just spend time with yourself visiting places relevant to your interests. Like cars? Save up for daytona weekend! Weeb? Saving up for golden week in harajuku! The posibilities are endless and you'll always have something look forward to

Yeah, but you need to talk to people constantly when you're away from your lair.

Not really. Interact with maybe but you dont have to carry on a conversation with the guy sitting next to you or the tour guide (who wont judge you because odds are theyre tired of casually conversing with people all day)

how could someone be too autistic to travel?

Lift weights, become huge, join the mafia as an enforcer.
You don't need to talk, just beat the shit out of people that your mafia boss want the shit beaten out of.

Its a decent living, you'll be able to afford many anime figurines.

Fuck talking to people, even for quick interactions like dealing with plane tickets or ordering at a restaurant.
Social anxiety disorder might be the root cause, I suppose, or schizoid.

Start reading about Bitcoin

Attached: 03CB1B86-9E88-488A-91C8-FBFA4AB8D047.jpg (680x907, 53K)

If you're a native English speaker, go somewhere, teach English and fuck some local bitches. You'll be far away from everything you know and maybe after some time you will get some ideas about your future

Join the military.

Stay a loser/neet. Life is boring anyway.

traveling involves doing unfamiliar things, such as;
being required to interact with strangers
driving on unfamiliar roads in unfamiliar places
strange foreign customs
not having a bathroom nearby at all times
not being able to eat what you normally eat

michael cusack?

All im hearing are excuses. I was the same way before but now i work a customer service job confortably despite still being very shy at talking to people 1on1 outside of work. Literally Just Do It

I'm saving up for a trip to Japan but man plane tickets cost so fucking much. My job sadly does not pay very well so it will take a while. Thinking about selling my blood plasma so I can get some extra cash.

Yeah well you need a 4 year degree + you have to finish TEFL course + teaching experience so good luck with that lol

Thats not a bad idea at all. Japan in general has a lower cost of living than many parts of the US but still, being abroad is expensive. Make sure to wait until you know you can afford to enjoy your trip. Try to sell some stuff you dont really use thats cluttering up your house or garage also.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=tKlRGTqNOKM

Maybe this can help i dunno
waitbutwhy.com/2018/04/picking-career.html

youtu.be/2mlJLz_kUVQ

youtu.be/EFhkdzj-x80

Depends on the scheme, the jet one you just need a college degree.
I have a college degree in comp sci, have no teaching experience and can't speak a lick of Japanese but could still qualify for the program.

Join the army. No shit, it'll give you solid income, make you fit as fuck, and give you daily purpose. Join some shit like the Navy; navel combat is basically non-existent. Low risk of death and you can get a comfy job like communications or weather monitoring.

I'm also going to throw my vote into the "Travel" suggestion box. I'm an army brat and have been traveling my whole life. There is so much of this world to see. There's so much food out there that you have to try. There are people and cultures that you'll learn about and either like or dislike. You'll start to develop preferences and ideas about who you want to be and where you might want to live. It's amazing.

Think about retirement, right? What do most folks want to do when they retire? Be lazy and travel. Work for some money, save up, be frugal and live minimally so that you don't have a lot of physical shit tying you down - then, when you feel ready and have a destination, pack your backpack and go!

Sailing is another way to achieve this. LOTS of boats are looking for reliable crew to help them on their boats, so maybe if you're up for being a bit of a pirate, you can test your sea legs and travel to other places in the world that way.

Attached: z.jpg (672x960, 94K)