Baffled

I need someone to talk to, I had the most confusing and dangerous situation last night that really opened my eyes but I don't understand what I'm seeing. I need help to work through this

Attached: 1559536028291700584650.jpg (1200x1600, 357K)

be more specific man I don't care if all you saw was like a cat getting run over

Alright, lad, lay it on me.

then talk nigga

Aliens, case closed

Its a crazy and long story so I'll try to be pert and you can ask questions.
I made a poor decision to visit an old job last night. here's a girl I really like and I wanted to see her now that I have a new job and finally I'm doing well in my life. I thought maybe she would be impressed. She wasn't there so I ended up getting a little drunk at the bar and going home with one of the waitresses, I know she likes cocaine so I bought her an 8-ball. When she went to get it she was in the house for an hour, I know she was sucking dicks in there or something and it just bothered me that she would disrespect me like that. We go to her hotel and she lays on the story about how our kids got taken by dcyf and she doesn't know where she's living day to day. I felt bad. When I first met her she was nice and just had a problem but now she's straight up selling her ass multiple times a day to Iv as much of that stuff as possible. I washed her and her sisters stabbed each other like 15 times each trying to hit veins. I had to stop getting high and shut my brain down because it was so disturbing

Her kids* not our (thank God)
Watched* not washed.

I asked the bartender where the other girl was and she said that that girl had taking the summer off. I wonder if she took the summer off because the place is just psychologically disturbing to be around. Everyone who works there is messed up in some way and last night I literally spent time in the middle of it. The girl ended up hanging out with in her sister are so desperate and shattered. We were friends at one point and had good sex but this is when I still work there, now it's been a few months later and sex was so f****** awkward I didn't know if I was paying someone or if we were actually enjoying each other

So what's your question, then?

The girl I ended up hanging out with, her and her sister spend all their time together. That's who I spent the night with, the sister doesn't fuck. The fact that their lives are so unstable and dependent on IV cocaine and Men willing to pay are there other men to give them drugs or just give the girls the money straight up (like I did, but I didn't know it was going to be like that) is just so disturbing.

Just help me process all this.

Tldr spent the night with a girl I thought we were friends but turns out that she's a legit coke w**** who will do anything to get high and I'm extremely Disturbed

What is so unnerving about all this, exactly? These things happen, some people were just dealt a bad hand. What's the use in fretting over something like this?

I guess it's because I've never known coke w**** on a personal level before. And definitely never seen them in action. It sucks because you just making such horrible decisions and I saw her do it like a bunch of times that night, just horrible horrible decisions that no one should ever make that if she cut maybe 50% of them out her life wouldnt be like this

You sound like a good man dude. Get off this website and get away from those people. Its awful what happened to them, but theyll only bring down with them.

Thank you. I think I need to take a Step back and think about what the f*** I'm doing with my life. I was on this manic episode because For the first time in my life I actually have my and it's more than anyone else I know, but this event brings me back down to earth.

Money* not my

Fuck. You can say fuck, you cockmongling whore of a cunt. This is the internet, we're all adults.

Using Speech-to-Text because it was a lot of words and I'm on my cell phone. But fuck you too. What do you think of my experience?

You enabled her and you feel guilty so you come to Jow Forums to assuage your dread?

Fuck off
Enjoy your STD’s

It sounds messed up, and I'd cut those people and that bar out of my life. Then again, I don't go buying coke either, so I think you already fucked your life to some extent.

>I know she likes cocaine so I bought her an 8-ball.
Well, there's the problem.