Why do women complain when men stop talking to them as much when they find out they have a boyfriend?

Why do women complain when men stop talking to them as much when they find out they have a boyfriend?

Feels just like the friend zone bullshit to me. You aren't owed a platonic relationship just because you like a person.

Attached: DJkrzpV.png (995x783, 500K)

shitty Jow Forums baitposting. you're not even asking for advice.

Relationships platonic and sexual and romantic aren't made just to fulfill desires you absolute brainlet.

Relationships are optional and you aren't entitled to one if the other person doesn't want it.

Sure but relationships require dedicating time to someone. I'd rather dedicate time to a women who wants to be my gf than a woman who just wants to talk to me.

>Relationships platonic and sexual and romantic aren't made just to fulfill desires
Except they literally are? You don't need a relationship unless you want one. You can get on with your life just fine without any of those. You'll be miserable but you can do it

It proves that you only wanted to bang her.

There is really nothing wrong with that but most of relationships start like that, so if you're shooting for a relationship and there is no chance for it why keep trying.

Bullshit, it only proves you were interested in a romantic relationship with her, or at least something beyond the platonic.

Which is exactly why women complain. You just answered your own question. Unlike men, who just want to fuck, women are interested in having friendships too.

I don't complain as in "I'm so disappointed in your behaviour", but if I'm genuinely enjoying my time talking to someone and it turns out they were mostly talking to me just because they wanted me to suck their cock I'm a little sad.

girls actually like dominance over guys,
they want guys attention and for guys to obsess over them, be really into them etc.
If guy just shrugs them off cuz of some reason, its the opposite of that basically. "He was never into me for me, just cuz he could gain something"

make friends with girls then

There is nothing to complain here though.
Guy wants to have relationship with girl
Girl doesn't want to.
Guy respects that and bows out.

Like what is the guy even supposed to do here? Keep up the friendship despite having feelings? Then you get the friend zone problem. The most respectful thing he can do is to just cut contact and move somewhere else.

Women complaining about this are being as unjust towards men as men complaining about women who only want to be friends as if they're entitled to something more.

I am friends with girls, it's not a problem. I am also friends with guys, there are many who aren't like this.
But still, if I talk to a dude and we're having a great time, and he completely changes his behaviour as soon as I mention my boyfriend it feels a little sad.

There's nothing wrong with what the guy is doing necessarily, but there's nothing wrong with the girl complaining either.

>Girls wants to make friends with guy.
>Guy doesn't want to be friends with girl.
>Girls feels sad about it and expresses it.

There's nothing wrong about saying "I'm sad about this". It's not one or the other.

I agree with you there. I just wanted to say that there is a difference between

>I am sad I lost a potential friendship with someone who seemed nice
This is fine.
>Men are pigs and unable to hold a friendship
This is not.

I can tell you from experience. Women can not give a fuck about you until you show disinterest or interest for another Person. At this point it isn't even a question anymore.

Unilaterally with women this has been the Situation for me, I was fine being friends and moved on they were crushed and insulted.

This works so much so that I will give this advice to any incel that is mad at getting friendzoned for any reason. Tell them about other women and watch them get mad at You and drop your friendship just cuz you're not lusting over them anymore.

This may sound salty because it is, tons of friendships lost this way destroyed tons of respect I have for women.

>Why do women complain when men stop talking to them as much when they find out they have a boyfriend?
If you "courted" a chick you didn't know was in a relationship for less than a week, she's got no leg to stand on. It becomes significantly less black and white when she actually puts time and effort into your friendship and you're either aware she's in a relationship or unwilling to actually be friends with her so you're essentially just using her time and kindness until you find another chick.
People who've known you for a year bowing out on your and your friendship because you're still in love with your boyfriend is shitty. These people are affection vampires.

I see no point in having a woman around you are not fucking. Why would anyone want to listen to self centered BS qhen nit even getting the pussy? Not this guy, if a girl is my "friend" she is a fuck buddy. I wouldn't torture myself with having a bitch around I'm not dicking down. Sounds crazy to me.

Attached: 1531493156940.png (1920x1040, 1.12M)

I straight us tell her, I'm in for the fucking. Not what you want then it was nice meeting you and fuck off. Women use men they are not fucking. It's either to feel good about themselves or attention or both. Never fall for that trap, b/ro's.

I'd feel like a massive piece of shit trying that.

Sure. No one owes anyone else any kind of relationship.
That being said, if two people connect and enjoy eachother’s company, friendship is a normal outcome.
Girls probably complain because they assume that if a guy who they thought they had that type of connection with ghosts then upon finding out they have a boyfriend, then it indicates that the connection was a facade.
Otherwise, it seems that both parties would be satisfied with friendship.

Clearly that isn’t always how it works, but it is admittedly sometimes how it works.

completely agree and anyone thinking otherwise is insecure. and im not even shitposting because literally every guy I know that is just friends with a woman is because they are too scared to ask for more.
People who disagree with me, can someone tell me why you'd be friends with a woman if there is no sexual tension or a sexual history (I can understand having had sex with a girl and staying on friendly terms even if she has a bf because you know she digs you and the playful flirting is fun).

I have female friends but they’re like guys we game and watch anime together in our friend group.

Idk dude they’re just chill. I see them in a different category from other girls. I probably could bang one of them but I care about the quality of the companionship that they offer as friends more than the sex they could offer. I can find random bitches on tinder for that.

Lets see.
>high school friends that i am still friendly with
>girl from my tabletop gaming club
>friends of my brother

So yeah, some of us dont use their dick for brains and can keep a relationship with girls even if no sex ever is involved.

The connection might have been real (in fact it probably was, after all relationships are just friendships with a sexual component). But look at it from the guy's perspective, having to keep being friend with someone he had a crush on with no chance of ever progressing is torture. The most reasonable thing to do is to just cut contact.

Why are you asking advice about a theoretical situation that doesn't even necessarily apply to all women? OP is retarded and anyone seriously replying to this thread is retarded. Many women are conscious of this and do it on purpose to get beta orbiters like OP to stop talking to them. This probably happened to OP, and then OP imagined the girl complained to someone about him because he is an absolute beta and nothing gets his cock harder than the thought of a woman complaining about him.

You've gotta be 14 or some shit.
Friends that are girls as opposed to just someone you're trying to fuck:
>Introduce you to other girls
>have a different perspective than your "friends" at the anime club
>Can share interests with you like any other guy
>most won't compete with you for the girl you actually do like
>no faux macho bullshit or constant dick waving competitions

If you're just in it to fuck you're a brainlet.

Why do you even give a shit about what they're complaining, you fucking omega?

>be me
>make friend with girl while we're in uni
>she is awesome, super funny and intelligent, but not my type physically
>she is super kind to me when my dad dies and she helps me out a lot
>she finds a boyfriend, I'm single
>she introduces me to her female friends
>I end up marrying her friend
>she marries her boyfriend
>literally hang out all together with other friends of her and my wife 3 times a week
>still hang out alone with her and chat with her often

My best friend is a chick. We never had sex or done anything more sexual than cuddle. In my opinion cuddling is amazing and she’s a great person to talk to. We do psychedelics together and watch movies. I’m very attractive to her but she won’t let me smash. I’m okay with it because she’s a cool person to talk to and do things with

This is retarded. Only extreme autistics see other people as tools to be used for selfish reasons instead of understanding the benefit of friendships and relationships that aren't sexual or romantic or business-oriented.
How do you think anyone gets ahead socially and is happy? By keeping their social circle limited to a few sad white boys and sneering at all others? It's by being capable of becoming FRIENDS with everyone and anyone. That's how you build social rapport and have a more fulfilling life.
You stupid faggots.

>Guy wants to waste everyone's time by pretending to want relationship when what he really just wants is to nut using her body as long as possible

FTFY

Because they find out that you wanted their stank pussy and not their skank personality. You like them enough to fuck but not to be around on a daily basis.