How do I find a trap bf? Where do they hang out? I do mean trap btw, not mtf...

How do I find a trap bf? Where do they hang out? I do mean trap btw, not mtf. A boy that is feminine and likes to crossdress.

Attached: 1548405381071.jpg (960x959, 52K)

You can't, they don't go outside

Time to die

On grindr or

Gonna be hard, i know it seems on the internet that they are everywhere but thats a heavy minority. Try to find a dragbar near you. If there is one

saw some at a rave once

Mental asylum probably

That's gonna be hard bruh, at least hard in the sense that you'll find one that actually fits the definition of a "trap" and isn't just a crossdressing dude that looks like a male in a dress.

t. A crossdressing dude that looks like a male in a dress

I am actually one, I don't know where you'd look because I don't personally know any other traps. I know a lot of them are on chat rooms and stuff but I'd generally stay away from that as they can be unhinged lol.

(ps looking for actual bf) : )

where you from faGGOT?

v-virginia

Man i love Virginia this time of year. Washington area or..?
There you go op,if you are on the east coast, you're set.

they hang out on r9k. easy to find

I'm on the Potomac river, about an hour away from Washington. The weather is very nice recently. I'd love to go picnicking by the water :)

Do you prefer rivers or the ocean?
it's been years since i've been there. I think we (family) went to First landing.

Disgusting fags, go to

Hmm I like both but I think the ocean is more for me. I really like living on the beach and being able to walk on the shore,in a summer dress, the winter here is bad though, like you live on a beautiful beach but its so cold...

I from Chicago, so i understand that.
Since this isn't about advice anymore, lets take are conversation off site?

Sure, do you have anything I can talk with you on?

Start with a junk email i guess.
Do you have a kik?

Yeah it's Nationalst98, yes without an "i", be patient I made this account like 3 years ago >_>

apparently this is how its done

Wow, never though i would see a new relationship form in Jow Forums.

Imagine the adopted chineese kids when they ask them how they met.

I will only adopt kids of 100% Lichtenstein heritage fyi >:(

and here I am all excited for an Asian.