What is your opinion on mgtow?

Hi. I have been very anxious about teachings of mgtow lately. What is your opinion on their claims?

Few links to mgtow channels:

youtube.com/channel/UCRboG-2RFSZbOs4LQo6bKOw

youtube.com/channel/UCjpPkxv_YIr2jLGvQ-eZz9A

youtube.com/channel/UCezB8ZxKLSmmL2gx8zb4iEw

youtube.com/user/SandmanMGTOW

youtube.com/channel/UCs-brcHDxKqrOGU9cEWuCMQ

youtube.com/user/MorgueToeTag

youtube.com/channel/UCcYXfb3ftov8m-dwcDpO00g

youtube.com/user/lastsecshot

youtube.com/user/yousterqiu

youtube.com/user/The33Secrets

youtube.com/channel/UCSKhcq_fYLgYMWzVw52GjBg

youtube.com/channel/UCDxXFIasAbOf8oTl8nPyGWQ

youtube.com/channel/UCauYZm2lm1MufqCN9zIrXyA

youtube.com/user/EntrepreneursInCars

Attached: 4DuGJRe.png (509x411, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MGTOW2/comments/a6am21/why_talking_about_women_is_important_in_mgtow/
reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/6anfw1/without_white_knights_feminism_would_end_today/
youtu.be/S0cMZEH1BN8
youtu.be/4RZi49sumuI
youtu.be/TR-Ovjj4Hl0
youtu.be/gA2LAcnJEYY
youtu.be/aqNJMNyU65w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck is this shitty plug for all these retarded channels? MGTOW is autistic. I don't think most women are worth too much in terms of what they can bring me but swearing off women is missing the point, just like obsessing and lusting over them 24/7 is missing the point.

I wish they would go their own way and fucus on literally anything else than women.

One defense I have heard them to this is in form of joke (kind of). It goes something like this:

Woman: If you truely would go your own way, why you talk about women so much?

Guy: Cancer researcher has to talk about tumors if he wants to find a cure

Opinion? :D

It’s a good idea. Women are pretty much worthless.

If the cancer researcher identified as someone going their own way from cancer, sure, that'd be valid. But they're not. What you're implying here is that MGTOW should be called women researchers, which is the literal opposite of going their own way.

Cancer researchers devote their lives to cancer. That is a retarded "joke"

Turd Flinging Monkey and Sandman are based, don't know the rest

They are focusing on giving advice to other men

Yes, giving advice to other men who are literally just complaining about women. Its still not going your own way.

giving up on women is the smart thing to do if you're not good looking, wealthy, or charismatic

I also found this discussion on reddit.

reddit.com/r/MGTOW2/comments/a6am21/why_talking_about_women_is_important_in_mgtow/

Views?

There is a difference between taking about women due to the fact they're half the population and actively taking about women cus you want to. Examples of the former;
>I don't like Hillary Clinton
>My boss is such an asshole, she xyz
>This snotty lady cut into the queue
>The fact this man didn't get his kids from his wife is disgraceful
Examples of the latter;
>Women shouldn't be President
>Why do women always do this in the workplace?
>Why are women unaware of the consequences of their actions?
>Women are child stealing harpies and courts will always side with them
If you're using the excuse linked but talking like the latter parts (which are not necessarily automatically incorrect but are subjective and sweeping statements), you're lying to yourself

you cant wish away wanting women
especially not when you cant get any

What about thing I have heard them say is that women who care about men's issues and being more traditional and conservative are "chameleons" and not to be trusted?

They think that because they've had bad run ins with women in the past, they're all evil and they're arrogant enough to believe that someone would lie / manipulate the truth just to interact with them.
I've been told in the past by MGTOW and menists that I was virtue signalling because I was talking about gender discrimination in regards to new fathers and working (paternity pay, leave, flexibility etc) despite the fact the fellas getting upset with me agreed with me. Sometimes they just want to believe that women are awful and refuse to be convinced away.

MGTOW is fucking retarded and only contributes to the declining numbers of white people.
The problems that cause them to go MGTOW are fair enough, but their solution is the DUMBEST shit, though I'm not going to say it's a (((plot))), but people taking a stupid "solution".

Sour grapes.

Pretending not to want what they can't get

They're not "curing" women, they're just bitching about them. Meh.

As a guy, I personally see it as an unappealing extreme to another. Most people tend to find happiness when they're not fixated on one thing or another. When it comes to finding a mate, that is more so the case; both my ex and the girl I'm (kind of?) with now just plopped into my life when I wasn't focused on "finding somebody" it's almost humorous. I feel as though guys who are MGTOW are just reacting to trying too hard and are still obsessed with the idea of being in a relationship.

misogynistic red flag. i would immediately distance myself from anyone into this shit.

Not MGTOW, but I call bullshit the "plopped into my life" anecdote.
Three seperate times I've had the hindsight of "oh, shit, that could have gone somewhere" but because I WASN'T looking or was focused on something else I wrote them off and never pursued them. You have to have some kind of interest in searching.

jewish led attempt to break up family and community.

contradicting
its a group that says to remain independant yet conform to group,
-not going ur own way if you dont eat your own semen
-not going your own way if you aint innawoods
etc....

dont know if its a protest movement though
or if its somekinda nu wave nihilistic hermetecism.

Well of course you have to be OPEN to the idea. However, there's a clear distinction between "Oh this could go somewhere maybe I should try and see what happens" and "Another female showed up in my life, I HAVE to try and get a GF" and I find mgtow tend to be the latter. Like I said, it doesn't help being fixated on the idea and just kind of go with life's flow.

Their solution is taking women's rights away, plain and simple

Beta White knight faggot spotted

Great argument bro

P.S,
not same guy

the faggot club

They are not compleatly wrong, but majority of stuff is some insane shit.

Just look at this post and say to me it's not bullshit. I dare you

reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/6anfw1/without_white_knights_feminism_would_end_today/

They are not wrong

All mgtow means is men deciding not to have serious long term commitments with women. So you can be romantic and sexual with women and still be mgtow.
But in practice, most mgtow seem to be incels who decided to adopt the mgtow name to justify their own loneliness through a quasi-political movement. So lonely men who adopt the mgtow lifestyle don’t actually change at all.

P. S

More insane shit

youtu.be/S0cMZEH1BN8

youtu.be/4RZi49sumuI

youtu.be/TR-Ovjj4Hl0

youtu.be/gA2LAcnJEYY

youtu.be/aqNJMNyU65w

How is not helping women even when justified or expected gonna change anything?

will literally save your live from a good divorce rape

is better if men don't help women for their own protection.

Attached: dont' trust women.png (1304x833, 554K)

Real MTGOW don't advertise it, don't know about it, and don't need to play identity politics over it.

That shit is fucked up. I know that kind of shit happens.

But I'd say only very small part of women do that shit. So, I don't get paranoidi when that kind of stuff happens

#mgtow is retarded. None of them actually do it. If they did, we wouldn't be inundated with this cringey concept, because we'd never heard about it, because they'd have, ya know, GONE their own way.

every single incel that champions #mgtow is a turbo obsessed cringey fag that talks a big game and never acts.

Women:
We don't need men we are strong and independent, you are not entitled to anything from us!
Also women:
What the hell, why are men not helping us anymore?

It’s a natural response to militant feminism

Just take it as not getting committed to chicks, earn as much money as you can while fucking and kicking them to the curb quick sticks. It's not that hard to grasp

Equality=eating a metaphorical shit sandwich everyday while the rich profit off misery.
Welcome to the club girls! Have some coffee.

Most men today are MGTOW without knowing about it considering that marriages are on all time low

But it's obviously their fault they are childish and irresponsible while unmarried women get celebrated.

What's cringeworthy about not commiting

Not committing is childish, that said nobody is saying you need to commit to a relationship. Life goals seem more important to invest in.

>Not committing is childish
Then every modern woman is

Positive. Removes lots of guys from the gene pool who have no business meddling in it.

So, every woman in world is cheating hoe?

Even my fiancee I have been with about 9 years now?

Or my mom that has been toghether with my dad for almost 30 years?

I'm a guy and I find it really sad. It seems like it's the natural reaction to a handful of loud, man-hating cat ladies who spoil the entire bunch. It's the next step towards complete alienation from each other, and it's scaring me. You can see that by the how obnoxious both sides are about their standpoints. If they really didn't give a damn about not being in a relationship, they wouldn't make that much noise about it. But as soon as you revolve your entire identity around this tiny spec of your existence, something's very wrong. At least, that's my experience.

I don't know, I really don't like where this is going.

Good relationships with women are possible. I have been in very good relationship for 3 years now. You just have to find right one (I know mgtow's hate that line, but it is true)

Many of these guys have been with bad women which is reason for their failed relationships. Of course it's not only thing, but it is big one.

One thing I do agree with them is that you shouldn't make women top priority in your life. Focus on your work, studies, hobbies, etc.