How do I try to convince my gf to do anal and let me eat her ass...

How do I try to convince my gf to do anal and let me eat her ass? I have never done it before and I really want to know if it lives up to the hype as people say.

Attached: dc4bf074bc78ddc8014dbefc7cbd38c6.jpg (1200x848, 575K)

>"Hey honey"
>"Yeah?"
>"Have you ever tried anal?"
>"No?"
>"Wanna try? I also want to eat your ass"
>"I guess?"
you obviously have no faith in your woman and your relationship is shallow as fuck if you can't have conversations like this casually

Attached: pooh.jpg (320x287, 14K)

Well that pic got me a boner so I’ll try and help you out. Just ask her. If she says no she’ll forget about it so ask her again when you’re in the mood. If you keep asking she’ll eventually say yes just don’t press it by being annoying.

ignore virgins above. you don’t just ask her outright. the answer will be no.

during sexy time rub/touch her asshole gently. if she’s into it go for butthole next time you eat her out and she’s clean. (she has to feel clean for her to feel comfy with it the first time, so right after shower is good). if she pushes you away just casually ask to try because it turns you on and she might like it. that’s one box checked.

getting comfy with anal is going to take a long time. odds are she is not interested in it at all herself. you kinda have to tease the interest out of her very slowly. maybe if she’s cool with some light butt touching/rubbing/licking, show her a small butt plus you’re thinking about using on her and see how she feels about that. slow and steady. eventually if she gets comfy enough you can ask to fuck ass and she might say yes. at that point do everything in your power to not hurt her as be considerate and it might be a repeat thing. then before you know it she craves your cock in her ass now and then. boom done.

I want that ass in my face fuck

Slowly introduce anal play into your sex life. It worked for me but then I found out anal just.. wasn't as hot as I thought it was going to be.

ANY sex you have to convince someone to do will not turn out well

Same goes for anything in life. You should never do anything that requires convincing and stay in your comfort zone until you die. Yeah nah that doesn't sound like an interesting life desu

Doesn’t anal introduce a lot of health problems? Maybe you shouldn’t

Well it varies between people, some absolutely ove it, some find it meh

Not if you are careful

anal leakage

This is why anal is bad kids

men are just gross

And you are boring

Agreed, however, unlike all the incels in this thread, I am a gentleman. Please do forgive the presumptuousness but do you happen to be in LONDON?

Start with ass licking only. Dont go for full anal or youll traumatize her

All you have to do is start doing assy thing to her little by little while you guys have sex. smack her ass a bit, put your thumb over her asshole when she cums and proceed to insert finger too. Just little by little get her to associate that pleasure in her ass and shell be more open to the idea. Don't try asking her to do it.

Attached: 1558098158289.jpg (4032x3024, 2.03M)

yeah and you're still gross

I fail to see a connection to me believing men are gross with all this butthole lust and me living in London. But, I'm not in London but live in a safe hamlet where the likelihood of me being gang raped is low.

You stupid fucker, we're not a dog you train.

Forming proper sentences is hard

That's just your opinion

Not him, but I want to lick my gf's ass as an act of love. I've never had the desire with any other girl. But with her I want to be as close as possible and have as many experiences as possible. And that includes eating her ass like it's birthday cake. Hardly gross if you ask me

>convince
She's not willing to expitrement with you?

Thanks bro

Anal sex is gross and the only guys that prefer it are gay faggots. No straight man prefers anal, the only thing it's good for is cumming in a girl's asshole cause she's not on the pill.

Spotted the virgin

Do you never have sexual conversations with your gf? It is as simple as asking if she'd has any interest in trying it.

How shallow is your relationship that you can't walk up to your s/o and simply request to try something new?

spotted the dicklet that can only get off due to the tightness of an ass that hasn't had ~8+ miles of cock inside it

True, dogs are actually loyal.

You mistreat us we will run off

This is going to end like that other user who was like

>WTF YOU GUYS THE OTHER NIGHT I AS DRUNK IN MY GF AND I WAS GOING DOWN ON HER AND I TOLD HER TO BRAP IN MY FACE BUT HER FART SMELLED LIKE SEWERS LIKE LITERAL SHIT IT WAS SO GROSS WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT I STARTED TO GET SICK AND SHE GOT OFFENDED AND NOW SHE'S MAD AT ME

You're gonna be like

>WTF IS THIS THIS IS JUST AN ASSHOLE WHY WOULD ANYONE PUT THEIR DICK IN THIS

why do guys like eating ass? several guys have just started licking my butthole while eating me out and i don't see the appeal. what does it taste like? why would you do that? it didn't even feel particularly good and it made me self concious.

>LIKE LITERAL SHIT
no kidding, a shithole has shit in it?

Ease her into like I did mine, one lubed up finger then two etc

Say to her that it is probiotic and part of a treatment to replace your guy bacteria.
Always works mate.

Frikkin newfags

Maybe it didn't feel good and made you self conscious because you didn't wipe properly.

i use wet wipes honey but no one wipes the inside of their rectum

or did your uncle say that was normal when he was molesting your butthole as a child?

I maintain a good fiber diet and don't end up with the never-ending wipe. I suggest you do the same.

Wait your uncle isn't supposed to put soap on his dick to scrub the inside of your anus?

Do you mind getting AIDs?
Many gay men are willing to let you eat their ass as long as you are ready to give them a happy ending.

You can always fuck it OP.

>imagine not wanting your gf to internally bleed until she ask you to stop
Found the beta incel.

Attached: happy grandpa.png (450x335, 272K)