Would you keep texting with a woman who you fucked once when she was in your country on vacation and who now has left...

Would you keep texting with a woman who you fucked once when she was in your country on vacation and who now has left your country and who:
>"guessed" that you watch cartoons
>was shocked that you'd lived in your tiny apartment for 11 years
>said your legs were big after you said her legs were small but didn't sound like she meant it
>sent pictures she had taken of you but didn't send the pictures she took of you and her together
>looked like she had a kind of sneer in her face right after you came during fucking her
>showed a picture of her guitar and asked if you play guitar, and you don't

Especially the part about her guessing that you watch cartoons.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Wtf lol idk maybe she she just guessed randomly dude

it's insulting to guess that a 34-year-old man watches cartoons

Maybe she meant that she thinks I'm immature. I fucking hate her.

And why did the fucking whore not send the pictures of me and her together? It's like she's embarrassed about meeting me and doesn't want there to be proof we met.

>Would you keep texting with a woman who you fucked once when she was in your country on vacation and who now has left your country
No.

Would you ask her why she thought you watch cartoons? Would you insult her back?

No, who cares

You probably just lack empathy and can't imagine how I feel after her insult.

I'm just telling you not to care about what a dumb roastie who visited your country once thinks about you

Damn nigga, how many times are you going to make this thread? Just stop talking to her you autistic cartoon watching little bitch

so if she texted you you would reply?

jesus nigga why do you keep posting this cartoon bullshit?

you and the "i fucked 8 women and they all hated it except one" guy are really getting old

>imagine getting this buttmad over a girl telling you you watch cartoons
off yourself, weak man

yea id try to fuck her again and make her cum next time you fucking dipshit

Fuck her. He’s a grown ass man. He can do what he wants. Fuck your societal standards.

You seriously need to fucking brain yourself and get out of my fucking board forever, you insufferable man-child retard

that's OP you're replying to, dumbass
he's too insecure for a "grown ass man"

I guess you just look like the type who watches cartoons

Ah alright then. OP should kill himself immediately.

They're like that batshit tranny who kept making the "can I get a bf if I look like this" posts or whatever it was, in fact I genuinely would not be shocked if at least one of these was that same person

leave this fucking board
I could try and give you actual advice (which I have) but you just wouldn't take it and would just keep posting this same thing over and over
Is this a fucking meme? Why do you keep posting?