What's wrong with women? They are constantly cockblocking...

What's wrong with women? They are constantly cockblocking. Always interfere when you want to take a woman home in a club, even if it's none of their business.

Attached: Download.jpg (229x220, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alcohol.org/effects/
criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/does-being-drunk-mean-you-cant-be-convicted-a-crime.h
fremstadlaw.com/drunken-sex-rape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They’re retarded.

Once they even tried to stop me from going home with my girlfriend. "No, don't go with him, you're too drunk". Almost had to beat her up for that.

They are trying to keep you from taking advantage of or killing their friend.

>taking advantage
Even if I did, what would be wrong with it? It's only sex.
>friend
As I said, there are also women who interfere even though they do not know this girl at all.

Greentext what happened

Are the cockblockers fat? That'd be an explanation

Because people can empathise with others and they don't want people to put themselves in dangerous situations, or even just do things they'll regret.
You "taking advantage" of a drunk girl is rape. It's fine to not want a girl to get raped.

>It's only sex
Youre adding to their "number" and acting like a predator. Control yourself you 3IQ retard.

You are the retard. When it comes to men its "taking advantage" when it comes to women its "girl power". Fuck off with that hypocritical bullshit.

He’s got a point. Our society’s viewpoints on this shit is ass backwards.

Feminism turns guilible women into entitled assholes.

True plus women in general suck

Attached: 8B182288-0D42-4178-88C4-373EE650816E.png (619x1291, 369K)

You need a friend called a "grenade" to intercept the fat friends and hit on them until you can make your move and get back to your place.

>girls are cunts for trying to stop you from raping other girls

Jow Forums: women who have casual sex are degenerate whores who are destroying their ability to pair bond

also Jow Forums: wtf why won’t women have casual sex with me??

Sexual freedom is the worst thing to happen to the western societies. Nothing sexist about it. There are huge implications you and I can't fathom

It's not rape if both people want it. Adults can decide for themselves what they want to do. Other people simply do not have to interfere.
It's not reprehensible to have sex. This is quite normal.
Sometimes yes sometimes no
>I'm in a club with some friends.
>See a good-looking girl and go over to her.
>Flirt with her, and she's obviously interested.
> Dance with her, make out with her at some point
>Ask her if she wants to come to my place.
>She says yes
>I want to go with her, but suddenly a woman interferes.
>Don't want her to go with me
>Trying to push me away from her.
That even happens relatively often.

>It's not rape if both people want it.
If a woman is "too drunk", she cannot give consent and it's not rape. I doubt that anyone stopped a perfectly sober woman walking out of the door with you from the club.

Just because you're drunk doesn't mean you can't give consent.

t. Rapist

How many women have you raped until now?
Cause approaching drunk women and fucking them is pretty much rape. Also because it seems you are sober and shes not.

We were both drunk. Would we have raped each other because neither of us could give our consent?If you can't seem to give consent when you're drunk, I've been raped very often according to your logic.

>Would we have raped each other because neither of us could give our consent?
Legally yes. Most people don’t have a problem with it though as long as both parties were under the influence of a drug and didn’t regret it the next day

Jow Forums is not one person moron

I can't believe that's a thing. I cannot believe that this is a thing.
I'm just going to try tinder. This human interaction thing is too crazy.

>Even if I did, what would be wrong with it?
Confirmed for kys, incel

I don't get how anyone who's actually consumed alcohol thinks you're somehow being raped when you have sex under the influence.

Unless you're actually on the fucking floor, you're still you. The only difference is you have a personality and care more about what you want than what your friends think you want. Surprisingly, most women secretly want to be fucked bareback like a whore

It quite literally does.
You can't give consent when incapacitated, sex without consent is rape.

you’re right, Jow Forums is at least two people

Have sex

There's a difference from "drinking a beer" to "being very drunk".
If you're so drunk that people need to step in and tell you "are you sure that you want to go home with this guy?" is because you're probably extremely drunk and they're concerned for your well being and your decision making.
And while sometimes it ends up with you being fucked in a bathroom and nothing more, sometimes it gets with you being actually violently raped or killed, so people try to stop drunk women from making extremely dumb decisions like going home with a stranger.

As long as a woman agrees to it during sex, I don't see any problem. Even if she regrets it the day after, who cares? Sometimes you make decisions you regret. That doesn't mean that you were raped.

You don’t seem to understand the effects of alcohol

Because people who are drunk are impaired from giving consent, so the consent they give is not valid.
It's not about regretting. It's about never consenting to it in the first place.

Being very drunk is still you. I've chugged until I couldn't feel my legs anymore and was just sitting in bed laughing until passed out. It's not some magic juju sauce that possesses you and makes you do shit you don't want to do.
But, you know I don't try to work away from personal accountability. People do stupid and vile shit while drunk and need this excuse to hide from what they normally keep wrapped up. Liquor clarifies more than it obfuscates. You don't go home with weirdos because you're drunk. You do it because you want some dick.

Of course, drunk people can give consent. Just because you're drunk doesn't make you are an idiot who can't make decisions.

>Other short-term effects can include:

>Lowered inhibitions, leading to poor social judgment.

>Loss of critical judgement.
alcohol.org/effects/

Being drunk is still you and you're still accountable for what you do when you're drunk.
Giving consent has a legal meaning. When your judgement is impaired by alcohol or other things, you're not capable of giving consent or doing plenty of other things.
You cannot give consent when your judgement is impaired by alcohol, or drugs. If the other person is aware of your condition and fucks you anyway, then it's rape.
No way out.

Even if "I want some dick", if you're sober you shouldn't give it to me if you're a responsible and law abiding citizen.

> Liquor clarifies more than it obfuscates.
Absolutely untrue on any level. All your cognitive functions are impaired when you're drunk.

If a drunk kills someone, shouldn't he go to prison? He had no control and the alcohol controlled him!!!!

What do you measure social judgement, or lack thereof in?
I'm going to suggest the LP as a unit. The Logan Paul.

>Intoxication is not an excuse for criminal conduct, but it may deprive an intoxicated person of the mental capacity to form the intent required by law to be convicted of certain crimes. This is a very complex area of law and standards differ from state to state.
criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/does-being-drunk-mean-you-cant-be-convicted-a-crime.h

>Just because you're drunk doesn't make you are an idiot who can't make decisions.
Yes, it does. Alcohol impairs heavily your capacity of taking decisions and your judgement skills.

Sounds like an excuse to me. Whatever. I will continue to fuck women anyway.

Do what you want. Just know you're legally raping the and in 2019 there is a fair chance one of them will get you in prison.

>this is the type of guy who will screech about being wrongly accused of rape

lmao I hope you'll tell the judges those reasonings of yours before they lock you away for a decade

Attached: 1552848890363.gif (500x269, 1.88M)

You do you, buddy. Just be aware of your local laws.

>Sure, I said I wanted to sleep with him. After that we had sex. The day after I thought it wasn't such a good decision for me. So he clearly raped me! Take responsibility for my decisions? I was drunk you misogynist!

You can get married or give away your car/dog while drunk. It's still legally binding. If you commit vehicular manslaughter while driving drunk, your sentence is MORE severe. You made a choice you were capable of not making, in the eyes of the law,driving drunk.
Why is this different from other forms of consent and judgement?

It absolutely is true, and it's because of your cognitive impairment. You're not calculating the social ramifications or what other people are going to think of you for enjoying yourself. You're just letting go of all of that, as you very well should.

If you don't like it, if you don't want to face the animal you are, there are less refined ways to enjoy your evening. Please don't ruin it for less neurotic people.

>girl gets drunk
>has consensual sex with male who is also drunk
>somehow male is responsible for rape
Can someone explain this to me?

fremstadlaw.com/drunken-sex-rape/
>tl;dr it’s complicated and depends on the specific state law

why are you responsible for every choice you make drunk except for sex and only if you're a woman? why does a man have to pay alimony for a drunk bender ending in a pregnancy? how can we prosecute for dui's if having alcohol in your system means you're absolved of personal responsibility? your shit makes no sense

The solution is to invite all of her friends as well.

>You can get married or give away your car/dog while drunk. It's still legally binding.
No, it's not. If you're drunk and other people are aware you're drunk, you can dispute contracts in court.
If you get someone intoxicated so sign a contract, for example, you might face charges.

You got a link above about driving while drunk. You're still responsible of yourself as it was your decision to get drunk. Other people shouldn't take advantage of your drunkenness.

>You're not calculating the social ramifications or what other people are going to think of you for enjoying yourself.
Not only that, you're not thinking about the effects of your actions.
How many times drunk people do stupid shit because they don't understand how stupid it is? Like drunk men walking into upcoming traffic?

I "face the animal I am", while sober, no problem. Taking advantage of someone's vulnerability makes you an animal.

>why are you responsible for every choice you make drunk except for sex and only if you're a woman?
You're responsible for all choices you make. It's not legal for people to take advantage of your drunken state to make you make choices you wouldn't really have done otherwise.
This is true in all cases.
If you get someone drunk to sell you their house for 1$, it's probably not going to work for you.

>why does a man have to pay alimony for a drunk bender ending in a pregnancy?
Not alimony, child support. Do I have to explain this?

>how can we prosecute for dui's if having alcohol in your system means you're absolved of personal responsibility?
You're not absolved from personal responsibility.

Assuming that the law is moral (let's assume it is), how does this make sense?

Yep, the rapist are always on the prowl and exactly why my friends and I have a deal to protect each other. We can't even take an Uber home alone anymore without being found raped and dead in a field.

That's a faulty assumption. The law isn't moral. The law is the law.

>how does this make sense?
You gotta be more specific than that, user

Well if two parties are drunk yet only the male can be accused of rape doesn't this mean that only men have to take responsibility for their poor decision?

I’ve tried to stop several of my girlfriends from going home with some random dude. It’s kinda disgusting and im the protective friend because I know what it feels like to be assaulted and taken advantage of.

>only the male can be accused of rape doesn't this mean that only men have to take responsibility for their poor decision?
I guess your dumbass didn’t bother reading that link because then you’d know that’s not true at all. The question of responsibility and consent while under the influence depends on the specific situation, like who’s pressing charges and what the state laws are. It’s entirely possible for a man to press charges on a woman for with whom he had drunken sex he did not consent to

This is just based off what I've heard in real life and what people ITT are saying.
Many people are assuming OP is a rapist just because he's had sex with drunk women, even if he was drunk himself. It's a strange thing to think in my view since it shows an attitude towards women of treating them as no more than children that need to be protected.

Gee it’s almost like this is a complicated, nuanced issue that you faggots are trying to reduce to a black and white shouting match

The rapist in here is going through a lot of mental gymnastics.

It really isn't

girl here... i mind my business when my friends are being lured away but i think the argument this has spiraled into is valid.

i worry for certain friends who simply get too drunk, make poor decisions, regret them later, and sometimes threaten other parts of their lives. this is the only reason i might intervene.
also, rapes, murders, and weird shit happens all the time. there is a very valid reason girls don't go places alone very much. even i wouldnt go home with a stranger... although i have had strangers over to my home.

you may have better luck from just calling upon girls you already know or have developed rapport with.

>entirely possible
In select areas, assuming the judge doesn't immediately throw it out because of prejudice.
These things never fucking make it into court, and before you post the 3 links to articles that show it happened those three times, no, that isn't fucking common.
Men are always assumed ignorant or aggressors in these situations.

>I was drunk
>She was drunk
>I'm the rapist now
See how fucking stupid that sounds?

Yeah, that's always a fun one
I'm not a big drinker and I hate loud club music so I always volunteer to DD when I get dragged out to a club and spend most of my time smoking outside, so on a few occasions I've gone back in to retrieve a girl I was dating when it was time to leave and gotten complete strangers trying to physically get between us doing the whole 'is this guy bothering you, let's call you a cab, you're too drunk' routine
Then they don't listen to anything either of you are saying because they've already decided your girlfriend is too drunk to control herself and you're a sexual predator, they're pretty drunk themselves, and the music is drowning out everything anyway
The one thing I did once that worked right away was pulling out my phone and showing them my lock screen, which was a picture of me and the girl I was trying to take home, kissing on Splash Mountain at Disneyland