Choose one:

Choose one:

Girl 1:
8/10, 23 yo, white petite firm body, normal boobs, good ass.
Pros:
Faithful, studies hard, right wing to a certain degree, wants kids, romantic
Cons:
Dated 2 black guys 8 years ago, short temper, gets frustrated easily, complicated childhood, and daddy issues to a certain degree

Girl 2:
9/10 24 yo, 5'7 white perfect body, had a rack so big she needed to get operated sadly but right now they are just perfect in shape and size, great ass.
Pros: High school sweetheart, rich, sings great, great mother material physically. Daddy issues on maybe 50% of number 1. Sex crazed girl, we would fuck whenever.
Cons: Has lived abroad and has been with a number of guys, but none of them black or any other race. Blue pilled possibly about everything except race (had family in SA).

BONUS OPTIONS:
- #1 has been with you for 4 years
- #2 had an abortion (yours) during high school

Attached: 1555795521455.jpg (474x632, 210K)

Depends what kind of black guys. Are they church black guys or hood mofuckas?

I would choose #1

>Can't love race traitors

nice
b8
m8

>Cons:
>Dated 2 black guys

I never understood what makes this a con vs dating literally any other dude.

Girl 2 no question. Only downside is she's a year older than girl 1. But the looks and sex drive alone are reason to be with her.
Girl 1 doesn't sound too bad either though

Start by stating how racist you are to both of them.
Maybe you'll get lucky and one of them will be like, 'Yeah I totally regret fucking those niggers, death to niggers' then you two can get your fuck on and name your first kid 'Aryan race'

remember the old saying, user
once you go black, we dont want you back

coalburner roasty detected.

>#2 had an abortion (yours) during high school
I'd say #2 until this bombshell.
Run away!

Neither go for option 3 prositutes all the way.

>Cons:
>Dated 2 black guys 8 years ago

oh this is going to end well for sure

2 sounds less like a flaming trainwreck, but both choices look pretty toxic

not hood, just regular I guess.
now bait, not my fault I feel repulsed by the thought, or should I submit myself to shock therapy?
Sorry nigger, nothing personnel. Racism doesn't exist.
We matured a lot separately, and she keeps on coming back to talk to me, etc. I just feel like #2 is the WIFE for me. Like, biologically speaking.

>choose
If you even have a choice, neither is the right one. Your body, mind and dick should be pulled to the girl you want. Don't settle for pocket pussy bruh

Find new treads to roll with. Don't be doing none of these hot dog hallway bitches

will never fuck a prostitute, shit is disgusting

>me and my boss drinking beers
>he tells me "let's go somewhere"
>hop on car drive 10 mins out of town
>brothel bar
>3 women inside
>one brazilian goblina
>one shiny nigress
>other was unidentified
>they approach us, nigress has her hand on top of my penis
>I nearly puke and laugh inside at the same time, remembering "imagine the smell" and the SNIFFF memes
>he asks me which one do I want
>"I guess the lighter one" I think to myself
>go to a room
>she proceeds to wash my penis
>meanwhile always talking monkey smack, "it's not everyday I get such a young boy"
>Puts a condom on my dick with her mouth and starts sucking
>I find that is a turnoff because it looks like she's sucking on a balloon
>dick goes soft
>she climbs on the bed at asks me to fuck her
>at this point I am thinking a lot about my life and my ancestors humiliation wasting my precious sperm with this ballon sucking goblin
>approach, go soft
>dont fuck her
>leave

Disgusting experience

all of those are pulled to #2
I'm talking about marriage here and 10 kids

So why the fuck would you settle for a god-be-damned coalburner you absolute fucking unit
I still say neither. Good chicks don't leave room for debate son

It's pretty much a no-brainer. But i've been with #1 for 4 years, and live with her, all the routines, etc
ANd she'll go through quite a bad time. This makes me feel bad someway. And it shouldn't

So?

I'd choose neither because I'm not a faggot who settles for coalburning whores. Christ user, move on and find someone else. Why are you bothering with mudsharks? But from the two, if I was forced to choose at gunpoint, 2 sounds better. She's a "bigger slut", but 1 is a coalburner so she's already outsluted her.

Attached: Disgust.jpg (200x200, 30K)

Racist ass

Big titties are the greatest thing on this earth. You know the answer.

If the only choice is between 1&2, I choose 2 hands down.

I will never EVER be with a girl who had fugged a black man. All the coping women out there that scream its racist is because they themselves have done it with a black man and know its taboo and not right. I'd rather not have the chance of catching HIV or AIDS.

Btw for all the guys out there that sperg out to see how to know if a white women has been with a black man, it's easy. They tell you on their own. Every single women has told me on their own. Just carry on a nice casual convo when getting to know a girl and it all naturally come out, they can't help themselves. I deff don't recommend outright asking when you first get to know a women at all. Deff won't go well and if they didn't that's the last date for you with her.

Attached: 1552526548809.jpg (2048x1536, 624K)

How old were these nogs that were with #1? If they were 15 and she had daddy issues I can imagine they smashed a bit but if she is with me for 4 years til now, she must not have chocolate fever anymore. So Number 1 is an easy choice by far. Already had a giant tit lefty that I was engaged to a few years ago abort my child without my consent. So been there done that with an irl version of #2.

Yeah. shame she had to operate, something about back problems
I really think it's natural to feel this repulsion and it's a defense mechanism. It means we're smart, not afraid.
Yes, she was 17~ and they as well. Her mother passed away and her dad is absent. She speaks ill of nigger behaviour, pretty sure she«s not interested in that anymore. But women are women

Attached: 1497472450011.jpg (540x960, 56K)

>23-8
>17

Wtf?

my bad, 16 then. doesnt matter really

Basic math. Still that would mean that she was 15 and they would be 15 as well. How much knowledgeable fucking is she really getting by horny nogs at 15?

At 17 those kids already have their first bastard children. Big difference in the black community at 15 than 17.

she had some bad companies entering high school. Wannabe thugs and such.

but yeah, now that I'm thinking, it wasnt 8 years ago, but maybe 6, when she was on 2nd year of high school.

I'm niggerman and I'm going to fuck your wife

Advice: be less racist and less of a cunt.

you don't have to understand, it just is for a lot of people.

>dumping a girl that sounds great for a girl that chopped her tits off and aborted your child

I’d stick with #1.

Since most of the cons dont bother me one bit, I would go with 2.

You sound like a nigger yourself, thinking of another woman while in a relationship. You deserve either of these choices because deep down you know these are the best options you'll ever have in life.

I am a respectable person and am only evaluating my options in life. You don't think it matters? I'd rather choose one, marry right now and start a family, buy a house, work hard, leave a fucking legacy (something my own family failed to do) than hanging around on tinder or other AIDSful platforms.

Racism has nothing to do with it. If you think girls who fuck black guys don't have psychological issues, that's on you. But I'm not alone. I have friends of all races. But knowing that a girl fucked a paki or a nigger repulses me, IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT.

you make it sound brutal, but she had to do it, and the abortion was consensual, we were too young and my family is poor. Every man should provide for his kid. I was finishing high school then, and my prospects weren't good

Hey it's not my choice. It's just like a tumor that grows everytime #2 comes talk to me. Butterflies on the belly, when you walk you don't even notice other women, etc.
While with #1 there's nothing of it, only affection.

Maybe passion? Is that it?

Jeez adding caps after that rant.. you probably should stay away from girls until you get some therapy. Not an insult, it’s going to gain you a lot more in life.
Might avoid an ugly divorce or becoming a family annihilator.

>Short temper
To the trash you go, Girl 1

Girl 2 is the best option