Why do I instantly lose attraction to a girl when I find out shes not a virgin?

Why do I instantly lose attraction to a girl when I find out shes not a virgin?

If a girl has dpne it with 3, 5, 10 whatever # of guys the only thing preventing her from having had multiple kids with each of those guys was a small piece of plastic or a pill. Basically if birth control didnt exist these chicks would have multiple kids. So youre basically fucking a single mom in an alternate reality and since multiple realities can exist at the same time it would make me a cuck to date such a woman

Attached: 889AE542-F3DB-4627-8A43-FE761BA6B3B1.jpg (735x1088, 283K)

If it makes you feel any better, they instantly lose attraction in you once they find out your autistic

It's okay, no girl would ever be attracted to an insecure whiny loser like you.

IVe fucked more girls than you tho

Is that a fucking Facebook pepe

>Why do I instantly lose attraction to a girl when I find out shes not a virgin?

'Cause you like girls that don't know what they're doing or have realistic expectation of sex and thus will find you underperformance exhilarating? Then you justify it by espousing some epistemologically unjustified bullshit which ironically put yourself in such a position that you are cucked no matter what woman you fuck because all of them can have an virtually infinite amount of babies in an infinite number of timelines because there is a virtual infinity of virgins who simultaneously are extant as not virgins in a virtual infinity of realities?

Attached: 1547379519328.jpg (249x249, 7K)

You're insecure about other guys being better than you and that is probably justified.

why the fuck would you want to a fuck a virgin u incel faggot

there is nothing more unattractive than someone who doesnt know how to fuck

normally people who have lack of experience with sex and relationships carry very juvenile notions and hangups (you too OP)

Low mate count = higher selection standards = high IQ,

Brainwashed to think that girls are unclean unless they are virgin. And being very insecure.

>low mate count=undesirable
Ftfy

Incels have a low mate count and low IQ.

You're either autistic or high IQ, both are positively correlated with wanting virgin or low-count partners.

>thinks they people get pregnant every single time they have sex

The sex education system is fucked lol

Low IQ incel detected. Having a virgin fetish is solely a quality of low IQ males.

>"Net of the same control variables, more intelligent boys are significantly more likely to grow up to value sexual exclusivity seven years later than less intelligent boys."
personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/spq2010.pdf
Peer-reviewed from the London School of Economics

>why liberals and atheists are more intelligent
You sub 80 IQ incels are so pathetic. You are too dumb to realize how dumb you are.

>Why do I instantly lose attraction to a girl when I find out shes not a virgin?
That's a sign of the crippling autism you're afflicted with. You should tell your doctor immediately that your medication doses need to be significantly increased.

then you're just retarded because the only reason you're not a father...

to be fair, having a virgin fetish is not necessarily the same as wanting a virgin partner

Fetishes transcend intelligence

yeah but there's a difference between wanting to only fuck virgins and wanting a wife/girlfriend who's a virgin

Wow. Fundie, conservative, and a cuck all in one package. You should be a spokesman for the Midwest.

Low IQ incel too dumb to understand when he has been btfo

I've fucked virgins and non-virgins and they can both be awful or wonderful, the difference is virgins actually stick around. I've only ever *dated* virgins, non-virgins get corrupted by the power of their pussy and will ghost you at the drop of a hat to pursue other whims. I'm sure there are exceptions but that's what I've seen, and there is a psychological basis for it, virgins still have the full ability to pair-bond with a man. Ask your slutty friends and you'll see that they usually lost their virginity to some guy they seriously loved who ran off at some point and they've never been able to feel the same way about anyone else (no matter how much better they are objectively) and the memories from their first love still haunt them.

This affects guys too but a lot less, you'd probably be better doing what I did and shagging a few sluts while you wait for a quality gal to come along, and when she does you'll be more confident, wise, and better at sex.

You are so obviously a virgin making shit up.

Having a virgin fetish is fucked, wanting a virgin wife is not.

You're so obviously a woman

I like how most of this thread is just OP being btfo

It's just a few samefags, like you

An angry and defensive woman spamming the thread isn't btfo'ing anybody

It's not just this thread, it's just like two or three people doing this all over Jow Forums

Can you imagine being a slutty girl and reading these threads? It must be so demoralizing lol, I feel bad for them. Most of them were probably taken advantage of when they were young and dumb.

But you guys are the ones demoralized enough to be circlejerking each other on a blue board. Jow Forums, no less. Only /soc/ would be worse, probably.
There's ways to prove whether or not it's a samefag and your lack of doing so proves to me you're not smart enough to do it
Jow Forums is a fucking garbage can. Mods don't care, its posters don't care, even the tripfags don't care. This board is shit.
Fucking keyboard spam would count as btfo on Jow Forums. You could slobber on the enter key and it would be a fucking quality post on Jow Forums
This board deserves to be fucking erased, but since it's containing some of the incels from the literal rest of the internet, there's no choice but to keep them here (and on Jow Forums in general).
>inb4 "4channel" arguments

An angry incel always justifies him being btfo by saying that him being destroyed was just women posting.

Yeah I do too but girls like that treated me so badly (as I mentioned) that mostly I don't care. I just try to treat my gf better so she doesn't have to end up like them.