How do I lose my feelings for my cheating girlfriend while I keep her for the sex?

Found out my girlfriend cheated on me, sure it hurts and it angers me, but I want to keep her for sex until I can manage my feelings properly and break up with her with no attachments.

What can I do about my feelings? How do I disattach myself from her? Should I go out and find other girls and eventually break up with her when I find a new one? I know it's not a morally good thing to do, but so is cheating. Any advices are appreciated, thank you.

Attached: FB_IMG_1483865953136.jpg (500x489, 22K)

Embrace it, become a cuck.

I'm fine with being a cuck as long as I'm still the one fucking her twice a week honestly.

Sorry man, that sucks and it just sounds like you are trying to act like a stone in order to keep some dignity. It won't work by the way.

>the one
Oh user, yeah idk about that one, in reality I think you're gonna want to find some other girl(s) on the side, have your cake and eat it too if shes gonna do the same thing

You are asking for permission to become a cuckold. There aren't any laws against it,but there should be

Then tell her you know and that you are okay with it. It's your life, I will say that if you do care for her and want a family being a cuck is quite destructive once that fetish has been explored. Still if you just find her sexy and just want sex, I would try moving the relationship into a casual one, one that I would just keep as a FWB and keep her on the side. Yet again, the whole reason she might be cheating is because you aren't putting the dick on her.

I do her 5-6 times a night at least once per week. No idea what I am doing wrong. Also, I'm only 18 and she's 19 so I'm thinking this might be common

Break up with her and find some fresh puss on Tinder or the outside world.

Staying around to fuck your cheating GF is pretty sad.

Of course I do love her, but I just lost all respect for her and I have no idea where to start with turning our relationship into a casual or a FWB one.

Yeah I know it's sad and it's pitiful for me. My classes aren't going to start until next month so I won't be in a big place to start meeting other women (my uni is a big place) so I want to keep her until then.

In reality just keep her as a fuck buddy. I know that I fall into a funk without some woman finding me attractive. So having a woman that is just for the physical while you find another woman around campus will help. Think of your girlfriend as a back up parachute. If the other one doesn't work you can always go to the back up.

Being a cuck is not normal for someone growing up especially at 18. It's a defeatist mindset for someone to young to have. Still you gf being 19 might explain why she is cheating, in fact she might not even think it's cheating and might chalk it up to polyamory. That seems to be the norm for college women nowadays.

So anyways, abandon the cuck idea. I was thinking you might have been in your early to mid twenties. Not a babyfaced 18 year old kid. Go have her as a side and find a real woman at uni.

Hate fuck her.

I remember fucking my ex wife for the last time, i ripped her pussy on the last thrust while i pinned her back down and ejaculated inside of her.

thats retarded

Lol

You can tell you're young. Once you have had a few years in you. You'll understand the hate fuck. I used to not understand it but once you are in a relationship and all that lovely dovely shit erodes, there are just some times when you want to push your SO's face into the headboard while knocking the vertebrae out of her spine just because she annoyed the fuck out of you for not picking up the kids on time.

That's not the OP you're replying to, I'm the OP.

So, how do you guys suggest I open up the topic to her to turn our relationship a step backwards. Or would it be better for me to not say anything, not until I break up with her?

I didn't assume it was you OP. The guy just said something was retarded without actually understanding what he was replying to.

I will say, I would keep it under wraps. Just make yourself busy when you would usually go out on dates with her. She might pick up the hint you are moving her to the back burner but hopefully by the time that happens you have a relationship with another girl in the hopper.

What the fuck?

Just rip off the band-aid and dump her, that's the only reasonable thing to do, waiting around is nothing more but intentional cuckoldry.

Be a man, stand your ground, keep basic principles, and dump the cunt.

You have a scarcity mindset, which means you believe scraps are the best you can get. No matter how much you delude yourself it is not true. If you don't break up with her after a good hatefuck you are not a man.

Then I'll be doing this "hatefuck" thing before breaking up with her or talking things out then. I think that's the best option for me right now.

do something to have a existential crisis and realize that people ain't shit.

Stop kissing
Only doggy and impersonal type positions
Don't look into her eyes

hey OP
i didnt really want to reply but since i've been in a Situation Like this, i wanted to tell you
this

It will Hurt.. like a lot.
but Break Up.

If you keep her as fuck toy it will fuck you Up and waste your time
dump her and recover.

she will probably find someone new in 0.02 seconds but you have to stay Strong
Recover and get find someone who treats you with Respect

im sorry you have to go though this
(also, act Like you Just found out she cheated and break Up, also.. dont give her a Second Chance (thats what i ended Up doing))

this is what my girlfriend did. now i just let her watch me fuck other girls