Slept with someone else and now my crush hates me. I've been low-key in love with him for months

Slept with someone else and now my crush hates me. I've been low-key in love with him for months.

Wat do, Jow Forums?

Attached: 2x04_Good_Grief_(32).png (1440x810, 941K)

There's no coming back from that, a guy will always always resent you fit that even if you did somehow trick him into dating you after this, doomed relationship

If you were in love with him you wouldn't have slept with another man. Learn your lesson, thot

We never talked about being together or being ~exclusive~ or anything like that. I really thought he didn’t care. We don’t even live in the same state.

You already used it up, mostly likely he will never come around to you unless he gets desperate. Then by that time, you probably will have lost all the things that made you attracted to him in the first place.

My question is, why did you sleep with another guy when you have had a crush on another guy for months?

Then why do you care?

You're a retard. He is literally in another state away from you. Get a crush with someone more local to you or move near him.

How old are you?

I ran into an ex from like a decade ago on a night out. It was a stupid decision, but I didn’t think this guy would give a shit.

We’ve met before, we just haven’t seen each other in a long time – and not since we started talking a few months ago.

20s.

>but I didn't think this guy would give a shit.

Let me guess, did you every. AT ANY TIME complain about that ex to your crush?

How does he know if he's a state away?

You had reckless sex with somebody, which is a show of display for your character and you ~magically regret doing it because it hurts your chances with your 'crush' .

You are mentally ill. Seek help

>We’ve met before, we just haven’t seen each other in a long time – and not since we started talking a few months ago.

you didn't even answer the question lmao

the thing about you fucking sluts is that you want it all and everything, whenever you want it.

If you loved him you wouldn't have fucked someone else. You never loved him and he has every right to hate you.

I can understand someone being disappointed or becoming disinterested in you, but hate is unreasonable and that says a lot about his character.

There's not really much to do here. I'd let it go.

Find someone local to have a relationship with if that's what you want, but if you're still looking to go out to have casual sex, you might want to think about whether or not a relationship is compatible with that.

I doubt he literally hates her. OP is a woman and women can’t not exaggerate

You had an online crush, got drunk and fucked your ex, now your crush is done with you.

Legit was in this spot exactly recently. Just move on from both of them.

I don't think it's so much that you fucked another dude (You weren't together, and if that bothers him then that's a whole other thing), but that you fucked your ex. Showing you still have feelings for him. Yeah. I'd be turned off too.

How does he even know anyways? If he's not in your state, you would have had to tell him in some way or another.

Get over him cuz he got over you probably

Well fuck him. Does he own your body or something? Nobody worth dating is gonna hold that against you when you're not dating unless you slept with their mortal nemesis. You just saved yourself a toxic relationship, user'. You're lucky.

Attached: 1555698974442.gif (261x200, 25K)

This sounds like the situation I was in. I loved her and she told me she felt the same, but she still hung out with one of her male friends she met up with for a good while despite all this. She insisted she didn't think that way of him and they'd been friends a long time.
I stopped pursuing her after that because I didn't want to end up hating her for it. shrug

Move on. Some guys don’t like the idea of what you did. And since he isn’t onboard on this then why would you want him anyways. You do you

>but I didn’t think this guy would give a shit.
why do you think a guy who likes you wouldn't care about you sleeping with another guy?

/Thread

OP, don't listen to these guy, they are just angry and want to take it out on you.

This won't be the only time this will happen though the circumstances may change slightly.

This can be overcome, I've done it.

Tell him you love him so much it hurts, always have and you know he would never love you back. Despair and misery 24/7 and in a moment of weakness tried to take away the pain for a moment but the mistake made it worse.

Then you wait for him to come to you. He will.

you will be lowkey out of love with him sooner or later op.
Plus if you slept with a dude your crush had been competing against its time to move on.

Move on. Your crush sounds like a pussy. Not together but feels entitled to demand exclusiveness from you? Yeah right, lmao.

That guy sounds based.
You can take comfort in the fact that, like that one user alluded to, it never would have worked out if you had somehow stumbled into dating him anyway.

That is what he thinks, OP