Reminder that you are single because of your mentality and not because of your looks

Reminder that you are single because of your mentality and not because of your looks.

Attached: xjcz3zrni0231.jpg (2208x1242, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>white
>Symmetrical face
>mildly masculine features

I am single because I want, fuck you, this board isn't just about relationships and sex.
>you can change your mentality but not your looks
There are people who cannot change their mentality, they are mentally ill for a reason, people with depression are not going to stop being depressed if you tell them to cheer up and to be more energetic, people with asperger are not going to stop being autistic if you tell them to be more charismatic, less aggresive and emotionally stable, same fashion for all mental disorders and mental illnesses.
And yes, you can as well change your looks, plastic surgery does exist, and it is cheaper and safer than ever.

Ha! Jokes on you. I found me an ugly woman who has the same mentally ill issues as myself.

>I am single because I want
So you’re single because of your mentality? Really made me think

Reminder that a relationship won't fix the hole in your soul, dumbass normie

"I'm winning!" Is not going to hold up on your death bed

Good for you, I am not saying you shouldn't get a gf, my point was:
>you cannot change your mentality at will, most mentally ill people are not evil douches (well, some are) they cannot avoid it
>you can change your body within a certain extent

Was intended for:

>annoying tripfaggot banned
Based janitors

No i just delited my post

calm down

Attached: -GTGebzP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>Reminder that you are single because of your mentality and not because of your looks.

today I will remind them

"Hybristophilia is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities, or crime—such as rape, murder, or armed robbery."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

Attached: rr.jpg (500x360, 26K)

Wrong board. Go offload your insecurities elsewhere.

Why the fuck would I want to marry that hamplanet? That dude is in for a life of stinky pussy, a whiny clingy broad who yells when he does anything independent, and ugly fat kids that remind him he's ugly and fat while they suffer through being bullied at school, only to take some job they hate to extend their existence.

I'm not fat or ugly, but fuck people who are uncomfortable being single.

Adv is r9k 2.0

Attached: 1548074107124.jpg (512x512, 79K)

100% truth, personality always wins.

I bet hes not 5'5"

or less than 5 in.

Hey, we're better than r9k.

lmao. what is going on here?

Brother and sister having a good time at disney

that's sweet. he proposed.
i don't like that his beard is so short but covering SO MUCH ground. ya know?