How do you/would you feel about your girlfriend owning a dildo?

How do you/would you feel about your girlfriend owning a dildo?

Attached: CB875FDB-080F-4DAD-8E76-FE91C36C90C6.jpg (1200x926, 129K)

don't care

I'm gonna be real it spooks me because dildos are way bigger than my dick, a kinda "what's the fucking point in trying" thing if I'm outclassed by her masturbation gear

What if it was a typical average sized dildo? Say something similar to your size..

But that's the thing though. There will always be bigger dildos she could use no matter how big your dick is, so there is no point in worrying about your dick size. And you must also recognise that healthy sex is seperate to masturbation; masturbation is purely lust, but healthy sex adds another layer of romantic love to create a unique and superior experience.

It would have to be black and bigger than my dick for that to work.

>There will always be bigger dildos she could use no matter how big your dick is
I know and that wigs me out, same with if a girl had a partner before me with a bigger cock, makes me think the effort would be futile. i know it's foolish to seek virgins but it weighs down on me thinking if her previous partners or her toys at home are better than me that I would be an idiot to try to compete

thats like saying the same thing about a pocket pussy cmon bruh

it might make me come harder and faster than the real thing, but its just a means to an end whereas sex is all about the senses and intimacy etc all that corny shit.. think b4 u post senpai

>whereas sex is all about the senses and intimacy etc all that corny shit
and what's to say a girl can't get all that AND a bigger dick?

Wow, way to miss the point completely.
>And you must also recognise that healthy sex is seperate to masturbation; masturbation is purely lust, but healthy sex adds another layer of romantic love to create a unique and superior experience.

i bought my girlfriend a vibrator for when im not around. she has a dildo too and i shove it down her throat before face fucking her

Attached: received_384308592442848.jpg (1242x1235, 63K)

motherfucking tards in here being jealous of dildos

Attached: 1559365581393.png (1106x1012, 730K)

I would feel bad if she didn’t. Sex toys are awesome.

Wow I wish my bf would be cool with that

That's not the point of this thread, we're talking about dildos

get a boyfriend who doesn't bore you sexually

You need a new bf

i go down on my girlfriend and make her cum before i fuck her. i buy her fancy sex toys. i make her do slutty shit in public. I want to fill her with jizz every day. i make her suck my dick the way i like it. i protect her from spiders and savages. i would kill to make her feel like the sexy woman she is, and she would do anything to satisfy me.

i say ditch that lame noodle if a boy that won't let you play with a vibrator

Lucky girl.

One of my exes had a friend who owned a sex shop that went out of business, she couldn't get rid of the leftover inventory and it was costing her money to keep it in storage so she told my ex to just come over and take whatever she wanted, and she pretty much took one of everything, she wound up with a big pirate treasure chest full of sex toys and another one full of kinky stuff like nipple clamps and restraints
I miss that girl's toy collection way more than I miss her desu

lucky me. every time i see her my dick gets hard

Better a big fat dildo than a desensitizing vibrator that does actually make your job harder.

I'm sincerely happy for you both.

apathetic
if you know what youre doing, a dildo wont compare

can I help her play with?

if any thing I would use it to figure out her G spots quicker.

I had no problem until I found out all her toys had been given to her by a "friend"

You do realize that sex with your partner is more than just the size of the shaft, right? Like the intimacy, closeness of your partner and maybe some romantic shit and connection on top of it if you are steady?

Are you virgin? or did you ever have sex with someone you actually cared about? I don't mean to diss you, but just wondering.

I used to have a girl like that. I'd die for her.

Then she came out as a lesbian and dumped me.

Serves me right for putting them at a pedestal.

Ew. She never learned the rules of sex toys.
New relationship:
You throw out all toys that penetrate, keep everything else, unless they were a gift or bought by previous partner.
It’s just simple decency.

>Then she came out as a lesbian and dumped me.
find another one. my point in posting that was to say you have options and not all your partners will be lame. have a higher standard for yourself

Thanks. Genuinenly.

I actually needed to hear that. Was swimming in some dark thoughts lately because of it... but I guess it's time to keep on going or else..

I don't have a problem with it.

Now, if she's buying dildos in the middle of the relationship and our sex life is notably going down the tubes... that might be different. It also depends how much I'm traveling for work or whatever too though, and plus I don't always want to fuck.

It's kinda just like how I need to go off with my mind and my hand, there's just fantasies your significant other can't always fulfill.

Or, ya know, you could toss the silicone ones in a bowl of boiling water for ten minutes or so, and sterilize them for safe use. Now plastic ones, I agree. Toss 'em. There's really no sterilizing those.

They can be cleaned and I have toys that I have used on multiple gf's and casual sex partners, the same toys, and I take pics of every one in similar poses during use.

I'm actually going to buy my gf a vibrating dildo so i can make her cum while she sucks me off

lol this
Girls all own dildos. And they don't/won't throw them away when she gets a boyfriend.
Sometimes girls want to get off and her boyfriend isn't around.
I can tell OP never had a girlfriend, because he'd realize that since guys with girlfriends still faps occasionally, he'd know girls would, too.

Something virgins don't realize, is sex is more than just dick goes in vagina.
There is intimacy and passion you share with your partner.
A girl is fucking you because she likes (you)

my asshole ex had one fabricated from his penis and gave it to me. No problem right? Wrong, find out he had a dozen made and had already gifted 8 of them

Use it to DP her ass with.

Perverted cock loving succubus whore reporting in!
(18, no kids, less than 10 partners but a variety of sizes and skill levels for experience reference)
Dildos fucking suck.
They're cold, usually textured weird, and nothing beats the feeling of a real human fucking you.
It's a totally different experience than real cock and barely half the fun.
Plus, like me and most other women, clitoral stimulation matters wayy more if I want to actually cum.
I honestly use my dildos more often to peg my boyfriend than for personal use.
On the topic of size, it doesn't matter much either,
My boyfriend and I are in an open relationship, and I've had the chance to directly compare two completely different cocks before, and results are: It's just different
That's it.
One partner was longer, my boyfriend was thicker
Both felt pretty dang good
and though I liked the other dick too, my boyfriend is always going to be my choice partner not just because of his dick, but because he knows my body better and we have a real connection.
Same goes for dildos, it could be the scientifically perfect shape and I'd still want my warm human boyfriend over it any day.
I could also be biased because I have a godly small and tight hole which I'm extremely thankful for but realized a long time ago is actually pretty inconvenient and big cocks are too much for me anyways,
but liking smaller to reasonable sized weenies isn't as uncommon as you think, it's honestly //how// you fuck that matters more to most girls.
My friends (17-25yr old girls opinions) usually agree on this topic.
Hope this gives some insight!

>it's //how// you fuck that matters more to most girls.
I don't understand why a lot of men don't understand this, it's so obvious

>pegging
>open relationship
Opinion discarded

If she’s into sex she’s going to have a sex toy. So if your dick is so small that you’ve never made a woman cum I could see the trepidation of seeing a big dildo in her room. That’s really the only logical reason I could see why it would be a “problem” for certain men.

That’s hilarious and sad

Dump her on the spot. Anyone who says otherwise is an absolute cuck. The only dick she should be taking is yours

OP didn't say anything about taking someone else dick though

only you would be cucked by a bit of plastic

then the question would be why she needs it, tbqh

>Are you virgin? or did you ever have sex with someone you actually cared about? I don't mean to diss you, but just wondering.
Fingerblasted a girl one time but didn't go all the way cuz I didn't have a rubber

>A girl is fucking you because she likes (you)
yes but (you) are replaceable, you may provide things other than dick, but what if some one else out there has those same traits AND a bigger dong?

What if she had it before getting into a relationship

>How do you/would you feel about your girlfriend owning a dildo?
who cares, I just need a friend not a romantic/sexual partner.

This. Love is fake, consumable and futile.

What a fag.......