Ask the opposite gender anything: I have a question edition

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to give honest answers, don't answer question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM [Open] [Open] [Open]
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Is it too late to start dating?
As Jordan Peterson says, what's the alternative? Just not to date and wait for death?

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: 4GJFyHn_d.jpg (449x381, 10K)

Girls. I got nothing

>be me
>be nice and chill and calm for the first month of my new relationship
>slowly turn into human barnacle month two
>spend a couple weeks in this form, disgusted with self and probably pushing partner away
>become too sexual and therefore the only one instigating
>It has definitely affected the relationship
How do I gain some distance and intrigue again? Is it too late to do it and have it have any affect?

I'm a chick if that makes any difference

Need help

>have one date with girl
>not great but not horrible
>try to set up second date but get ambivalent message regarding availability
>non existent self esteem then sees her going out to parties and concerts while I work and have no real social life or idea on where to take her

What do I even do, can't take her back home, she's poor as fuck, and I have no idea about social events.

Should I just give up and not reply

Used to be really anxious/never leave the house - then I started dating someone who I kinda fell for.

I found out she was speaking to her ex a few months in after we actually got together, then a few months later she told me that she was while I took her on holiday.

I eventually broke up with her, she keyed my car for £600 worth of damage and slept with my girl mates ex boyfriend. I now have zero friends other than 2 people I smoke weed with because I dedicated all my time to her and she pissed everyone off when we split up.

I was young and making good money with nothing to spend on so she got everything. I feel gutted, but haven't really got over it for 2 years and just beat myself up and smoke a lot of weed to get over it.

I now feel like I've lost my game - how do I give a shit about women again? Are you all cunts? Im lonely as fuck but cba doing anything about it.

In hindsight I would not take my next relationship so seriously but you learn...

I met a girl in class today for the first time and after class I walked her to the bus stop despite me having to take the bus on another street, and I admitted to doing it for no reason in particular.
Did I fuck up? Will I look like a creep?

I haven't even thought of dating her yet, but I think she is nice and I wouldn't mind being her friend. I'm just socially retarded and lack the experience to tell these things.

You worry about nothing. Dudes don't want distance and intrigue. They want to hump.

28 m with high paying engineering job, crippling depression and self hatred, a lot hobbies but total shut in, and like a 6/10.

would you date me? i used to be super buff but I stopped working out too

>>not great but not horrible
What did you guys do? It sounds like you guys aren't super compatible anyway

>Are you all cunts?
I am a firm believer that all humans are cunts so yes. "Jokes" aside, it sounds like she really fucked you up bro. I would take a good decent while (beyond the time you've spent already) to regain your friendships or make new ones, find who you are again and get comfortable with yourself. You'll be second guessing a lot of what you do because you can't really believe you've made such "poor choices" in the past, whether you're concious of it or not, which is not good for your self esteem or trying to date again. I'd also like to point out if you're still thinking about her, she's still winning, so the less you think about her and the faster you move on, the better.

You did fuck up imo but not the way you think. I'd have simply told her I was enjoying her company and the conversation. Saying "nothing" kinda looks like you're hiding something. Its only very very very very very minor tho, I wouldn't give it a second thought to be honest.

It would depend on your hobbies, how you deal with your depression and honestly how many hours a week you work for that high paying job. Also super subjective between women.

Girls, I want to have sex.

Should I pressure you into having it?

Except for the fact that in other threads I've been talking about things and been getting responses that have allowed me to collate the information that I've used to make that post in the first place.
I understand that you personally may not but it's clear from other men that they do, so I'm looking for their opinions on how to "salvage" this.

There's no bigger turn off than a guy who pressures me into sex.
Makes me just leave.

Just pay for a prostitute.

I can't give you any advice, and I'm a male if that makes any difference.

a/s/l/phone number

Joking, stop worrying.

How will I have a sex with you if I don't pressure you into doing it, will you initiate?

Anyone who pressures someone into doing something for purely selfish gains is a douche bag. If you're okay with being one, I don't see why not. Just be prepared for any decent chicks to lose all interest in you. I think it'd be easier to just find women who are also only looking to have sex, but usually men looking for sex don't want them for some bizarre hypocritical reason.

Well thanks for your honesty, is that cus you think it's fucked or because you think it's fine?

I wish I could just up and stop but that's not really happening. I'm fairly anxious so there's no arguing against some of this shit when I have evidence for it.

Stop initiating for a while
Do your own thing 2 nights a week min
If u pull away (a bit not completely) he will either chase, or is already done

Chicks that only want sex are fine too.

Chicks that want other things, I can satisfy some of their conditions, which doesn't guarantee I will have sex with them.

I mean, does it matter if chicks lose interest in me if they're not going to have sex? no, it doesn't.

I hope you don't consider information here as information.

if anything your anxiety is making it worse, so you already fucked up. IMHO

What kind of fucked up and autistic idea of human relationships you have if you think that for two people to have sex one has to pressure the other into it?
It's a back and forth, you flirt and seduce each other: sex is just the final result of seduction that can go on for seconds or years.
No need to pressure anyone into doing anything, you only should have sex when there's mutual desire and complicity.

That's what I needed to hear. Thank you.

Stop entirely? Bluh maybe. I already started doing that second bit but it's still early days on that. Thank you.

Of course I do, I just take it with a bag of salt and check to see if the things being discussed here are replicated by my male friends. I just can't discuss this issue explicitly because they are mutual friends with my partner too.

Elaborate please?

I just have a constant "am I going to end up in jail or a lawsuit" paranoia.

Thanks, world.

I have constant fear of their white knights, parents, beta orbiters, resentful exboyfriends, male strangers that have nothing to do wih her kicking my ass.

I mean, I can see why if you think that sex is the result of one part pressuring the other into it and can't read normal signals.

My girlfriend of a year has had almost the exact romantic experience I have, yet I always get a really hot flash of jealousy whenever she mentions it.

Just today, she thought she saw a guy she went on exactly one date with, and I felt blisteringly jealous. This is despite the fact I've been on plenty of dates before her and she was a virgin before me

How can I learn to stop these feelings?

you are being anxious about this, and knowingly or unknowingly you radiate this anxiousness, this repels people, even your boyfriend.

As long as you care, it is going to go bad.

visualize this girl being fucked by other men, and think "I'm okay with this", believe it.

...so your advice is stop caring about affecting my relationship with my partner or it'll affect my relationship with my partner? Ngl that sounds a bit like I can't win

I don't know if this will work for you.

But it works for me.

Sorry.

Just a dinner date

How am I supposed to just up and stop caring? That just sounds like I shouldn't be in a relationship with the guy.

I have no social connections that will help me find a partner (I am male).

What is the best way to meet someone, minus dating apps. I travel a lot I'm just not the sort of person to go out of my way to make a deep connection with someone, I'll always respect their boundaries and time.

just have sex with them

Can a relationship between someone mentally unwell and someone mentally stable ever actually work? How? Anyone got any resources?

Depends on how mentally unwell. I have diagnosed depression and my gf has diagnosed ocd and our relationship is the best I've had.

But that means you're both mentally unwell?

Mm but all you'd need is somebody who has an understanding of mental illness in general and it would work (provided it wasn't severe such as schizophrenia, MPD, BPD, etc.) as even though depression and ocd are vastly different we can mesh well due to our understanding of it. I've met plenty of people in my line of work who have a good understanding of mental illness who would have no troubles.

someone will kill me for this but...

Mental illness is subjective.
So you treat it as any relationship. Make compromises if you find them acceptable, if you feel resentful, then don't do it.

>do you want to have sex?
>maybe.
>has sex
is this rape?

>Its only very very very very very minor tho, I wouldn't give it a second thought to be honest.
That's a relief. Thanks.

it was a good question
and a good answer

thank you both

Depends on your performance. Bad sex will be righteously punished.

Yes.
Any man who does this should have their gender forcibly changed, get raped by tyrone, and then sentenced to death.

oww :c

Went out with a guy, just the two of us, and he acts like he likes me but never makes a move. I've shown clear signs that I like him. When we go out with other people he doesn't show much interest in me. Unsure if he's just shy or if he's not interested.

he is shy you dumb bitch

ok so I message this girl, she doesn't respond for ages (days) and then we she does respond she actually seems interested and sends me lots of messages. What does this mean? Also she is like 5 years older than me but we are both young, am I getting hopes up for nothing or is there a chance (mostly with the texting thing that rly doesn't make sense to me)

fuck off
stop trying to find meaning out of nothing

I intentionally keep everyone at arms length, even if I have interest; and wont make the first move ever. He could be like that, the next time you're alone with him be blunt and obvious with him IMO.

i made this chick watch kite was it a bad move?

>been with gf (officially) for 3 months, but we've known each other for 4 years and started fucking 5 or 6 months ago
>apparently during a family dinner her mom told her she's getting fat and that I only like her now because we just started our relationship and that I'll dump her in a few months

What do I do? Let it go? Cause I kinda feel like laying the verbal smackdown on a bitch

What are "clear signs" to you?

Attached: 1539441619468.jpg (495x362, 19K)

im chasing happiness

a person i can be love, be loved by but never fear being hurt by, someone i can trust and be open with, be honest with

a reason to wake up and be the best i can be other than having money in a worst case scenario involving family

someone to look at and feel like everything is gonna ok, someone to be supporting me so its not a lonely trip til the day i die

how
anons
how

all my colleagues have girlfriends or wives and or children and shit

what am i doing

Attached: 1559305927428.jpg (705x960, 89K)

Should I go swiming with my crush? Is this a good idea? We made out a couple of time but broke it off when her (now ex-)boyfriend found out.

Expand your horizon. Dont your colleges have single friends? Dating apps? No?

It usually dosent. It’s such a drain on your mental health, so people mostly break down and have to give up. And that process too becomes very volatile. Most people leave scarred.
I know people with mental health issues are people too, we all deserve happiness. But know the odds and struggles.

Yikes, I think momma deserves a smackdown

>Cheated on her boyfriend
No
>T. Cheated with an engaged girl for 6 months because she was my first lovd

Is it at all normal to say you want to see a guy and give him all that praise and shit only to ghost him the day before you’re supposed to meet?

Guys that have cheated on their gfs: do you think about these girls you use to cheat with?

QUESTION FOR GIRLS
What do you consider cheating?
If I'm fooling around on dating apps, If I have like a first date with a girl, then I go on a date with another, at what point should I warn either of them? Women I've dated have never told me wether they were dating other guys, and there's 1 or 2 of them I suspect they were

Less than 3 dates, unless you've discussed being exclusive and agreed, I don't think it's possible to be cheating on someone. If you've had 3+ dates with someone and you're still filling around in dating apps, you should probably stop saying them because you're not interested

Alright, 18M here, I'm giving myself 3 months to catch up on everything I should have learned or done during my teenage years. Is there anything I'm missing ? Any ideas on stuff I should know/have ?
>started going to the gym 6 days a week, bulking
>going to buy good clothes
>managed to make some friends last semester, now I can hang out with them. barbecues, football, swimming, stuff like that
>already got a part time job
>waiting to receive my new credit cart
>going to get a phone when I get the credit cart
>once phone is done I'm gonna ask out this girl who stared at me all semester, idc if it works out I just want to have that experience of trying
>going to buy deodorant, whitening my teeth, skincare, shit like that, cause right now it's a mess

I'm so far behind my peers, it's crazy. No one taught me anything when I was younger, I had to learn everything by myself. Am I missing stuff ? Thanks

Yes, mostly while fucking my gf. I'm just addicted to sex before you call me a piece of shit etc.

M here, what does a girl value most in terms of aesthetics on a guy?
>I'm kinda tall skinny and have a hard time gaining weight, so I probably won't have big abs anytime soon.
>I did do a couple hundred sit-ups/day for half a year and got myself a sixpack for a while.
>Face is alright maybe 6-7/10, looking good with a beard but I look like 16 again when I shave it off.
So what would be your ideal build femanons?
Rather fat or skinny, sixpack or abs, beard or no beard? If any other criteria come to your minds, feel free to add what you like in a guy

>Learn how to build a routine for life and stick to it.
>Have a genuine conversation with yourself about what you want to do in life and what your passions are
>Find hobbies that you enjoy and complete you
>Learn the use in saving and the best way to do it for you
>Pay off the credit card balance in total every month before you accrue interest
>Make sure you learn to love yourself and don't just become obsessed with improving

This is super subjective between women, user. You're going to either get many different variations or the incels are going to pretend to be women and try to convince you that women don't want you.
All that being said;
>Height is irrelevant, I'm 5'2 and would happily date someone shorter
>Broader the better
>Strongfat is the peak build, but I prefer chub over fit
>Love full facial hair, dislike just beards or moustaches
>I just love hair, hairy bodies are also great
>Big hands, rough hands, short nails
>Fluffy / longer / long hair
>I hate the meterosexual look in clothing, but wearing super baggy clothing is also no good
I think that covers everything?

Is your gf not that good in bed?
And why are you with her?

She's okay, but it just feels good to fuck different women. And because she's convenient to have around, she was the one who wanted a relationship, not me.

Sometimes I see these decent looking, shredded guys going out with fat girls, not to sound like an asshole but they're not great looking either.

What's the reasoning behind this? I thought that hitting the gym and getting ripped was used by like 99% of the guys as a way to attract attractive women. Unless the guy has super low self esteem and hits the gym for his own benefit/health reasons, I don't see how that's happening.

apparently fat girls give the best bj's and are more willing to do fucked up things in the bedroom because they are desperate to please their partner.
Also attractive girls are often good for a one nighter but really shallow/bitchy in their character due to being fed everything without having to suffer/put effort into people liking them/given them attention.
Speaking from what I heard from others & assumptions though, not personal experience.
Am not shredded but my first gf was chubby too, wouldnt date her again because she was annoying and I just wanted to lose my v-card to her.

I see it too and the answer is simple, dating standards are fucked these days and fat bitches have more sexual market value than fat guys or just average guys.

I know this sounds crazy, but what if he's into her because he liked her personality?

Its not the fact the girl was fat, it's about the fact that someone who most likely hit the gym to look the way he did, settled for something that he could've gotten before getting ripped. The personality thing may be true but I'm curious about this from a whole different angle.

hahahhahaha good one, yeah personality matters but so does physical attraction. Couldn't get hard when I was with a fat girl last time.
It is more likely that he has a fat fetish or that she is blackmailing him rather than that he hates her looks but stays for the personality.

People lift for self confidence and building their character. Also for the gym-bros.
Girls are not the only reason for a guy to lift, otherwise there wouldn't be Incels/MGTOWs that are also lifting.

After dating someone (without having sex with them) and not liking them, I always give myself time to reflect on what went wrong, how to improve and what to look for in another girl, then I date again until I pretty much narrow it down to a specific type and those are the girls I end up trying to start a relationship with and have sex with. I feel like this is really the only way (for me anyway) to figure out what you want from a girl, and thinking takes a good while, figuring out what you really want does too.

How do guys that fuck around all the time figure out what they want giving themselves no time to reflect? is it just sex based for them? or is this the reason their relationships are usually short lived?

So you're with her only because you know that she won't leave and gives you security?

Well I know a lot of guys who went to the gym because they wanted to be fit for themselves, not women. So I imagine they wouldn't see it like that?

>Learn how to build a routine for life and stick to it.
Yeah that's a problem I have, particularily with eating. I keep eating at random times. Same for studying, I didn't get into med school cause I had a hard time managing my study time. I'll try using my agenda to schedule stuff.
>Have a genuine conversation with yourself about what you want to do in life and what your passions are
That's the one spot where I'm far ahead people I know. I have a very detailed plan of what I want my life to be, with pretty much all aspects covered. Sometimes I spend hours just thinking about that and so I was able to know what I want.
>Find hobbies that you enjoy and complete you
That's a problem too, I don't have hobbies outside of going to the gym. During semesters all I do is study so I don't have the time to develop hobbies. I used to follow football a lot but I stopped. You got some ideas of cool hobbies ? I hang out with friends sometimes but I don't have an actual hobby where I can enjoy myself and develop a talent or anything.
>Learn the use in saving and the best way to do it for you
I already saved 1800$ and my only expenses are food sometimes, some clothes and the usual bus/school costs. I think I should be fine, but I have to pay university myself so I'll have to watch out.
>Pay off the credit card balance in total every month before you accrue interest
Yup, my mom made sure to tell me that many times. I'm not someone who spends a lot anyways so it should be fine.
>Make sure you learn to love yourself and don't just become obsessed with improving
I definitely need to work on that. I keep noticing my flaws and I want to change them but I rarely think ''hey I'm pretty good at this''. It doesn't annoy that much honestly, I'm used to constantly working without much reward.

Thanks a lot, that was some great advice.

I lift because ur mom likes to fugg on top, but she's super heavy and always passes out after, so I wanted to get strong enough to push her off.
Also because it makes me feel good.

What's the weirdest thing your bf/gf asked you to do, and did you do it?

Basically.
Why are you asking?

Sexually? We did a variety of things from eating off each other's bodies to pissing on each other to bondage to pegging. Never said no to each other sexually, we have hard limits and we both know it.

Last question : if one of the girls you have slept with revealed as a better option, would you leave your gf?

I'm asking because I recently slept with a person, and later discovered that he had a gf. I liked the guy and we had a great time (we both agreed that it wouldn't be anything serious). But then I saw him with his gf and I just started wondering why would he pursue me until bed when he had a gf who also seemed really nice and fun. He asked me out again and I refused telling him thay I didn't know he had a gf and it didn't make me feel comfortable

I was just messing with you, you fucking dumb cunt. I've never had sex and haven't dated anyone for the last 3 years.
Go kill yourself, hope whores like you get killed or raped by some incel.

>I've never had sex and haven't dated anyone for the last 3 years.
You didn't need to admit this, it was obvious.

Sure, it was obvious, that's why the worthless cunt kept asking me questions, right? Kek, women truly are fucking retarded. And actually by lying to bitches about being a Chad is how I got my dates in the first place.

ok

Why do you broads post sexy pictures of yourselves online? What is your goal?

Attention. Females who weren't given attention by their parents crave it like it's cocaine and will do anything to get it.

>Routine
The sooner you get a routine the sooner it becomes second nature and you can focus on other things.
>Plans
Good, just don't get too inside your own head. If you've got it planned, when you start thinking about it use that energy to actually work on the things you've planned.
>Hobbies
Sports are good for confidence and social learning if you can find cubs you want to be part of. Cooking is important and can be a lot of fun. If you're into music, creating it in some way (digitally or an instrument). Reading is a good one too, especially nonfiction. Anything that you really enjoy but is kinda weird (history, magic, weird and specific knowledge into one particular subject, etc) is good so long as you genuinely enjoy it and is a small percentage of your overall interests.
>Saving/credit card
Sounds like you're ahead of the game and you've got a good head on your shoulders. Go be nice to your mum the next time you can, she's fine you well.
>Improving
Every time you think about shit you need olivine, just take a second to consider everything you have improved in that area to allow you to get to the point where you can work on that "flaw". Its also important to acknowledge they aren't really flaws but just items to be improved. Your car isn't a piece of shit just because you want to add a cooler spoiler or some decals, you just want to make it even better.
No bother bro, you sound like a good lad. The last thing I would say is be very careful not to burn out - if you feel yourself starting to flag or get overwhelmed with working on all your improvements, drop one (or as many as necessary, one at a time until you don't feel overwhelmed any more). You'd rather pick that back up in six months then dropping everything and having to start anew, trust me.

Why do men do it?

I posted anonymous nudes because I felt genuinely hideous, repulsive and massively overweight. It turned out I was wrong, so then I did it for a little while for validation and confirmation until I saw it myself. Never posted any sexy photos on social media or anything tho.

This girl in my class has a boyfriend who is quite successful, looks good (he's a professional at boxing) to the point where he'd make other girls jealous of his gf.

Somehow, whenever we're on a night out and she sees me, she'd always come over and try to chat me up but in college she's not as talkative, just jokes around when I'm there. She would act flirty even though we all know she has a bf and he's way more good looking than I am. She would go out of her way to get me to leave the guys at the pub and come talk to her and her group. One time I saw her and she pulled down one strap of her bra and tried to make herself more sexy when we were at the bar to get served. I gave her that look of "not bad" and she seemed to like it, thing is, she only came to the bar to keep me company.

Another thing is that we have a few things in common, similar interests, once I even pitched an idea for her about this book author and she seemed into it and few weeks later I saw her reading his book in college.

She seems to like her current bf but why act like this around me? I try not to do anything to imply I'm into the whole flirting thing when she's with someone already, but I'd like to know why girls do that?
>inb4 she's just friendly dude, forget it