Question to handsome guys

What is it liek being good looking?

Attached: B14B8596-A0B3-4BA8-921C-0C6CC310FF51.jpg (800x1200, 169K)

Nobody cares how handsome you are if you're timid, unimposing, or unconfident

>Imagine believing this

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 71K)

you get attention from the people you dont want attention from.

This for sure

It's true

t. Handsome man

yeah it can sure fuck things up. I'm a salesman and frequently the women that are my contact at a business I worked hard to get start asking me out or inviting me to shit or tell me their life story or call me at home and has nothing to do with work. If I make one little misstep they get vindictive and they take the business elsewhere.

Can easily be taken advantage of. Though I am not handsome enough to enjoy the luxury of being an asshole fag with nothing but a generic personality for women to rub their clit on, an old grade school friend of mine recently told me that its hopeless and will only ruin your further chances with women because they've relied so much on their looks and come of as extremely narcissistic.

you're not good looking then.

One of my good looking friend that is autist plays video games all day, failed in school and he has an 8/10 gf.

You get attention wether you like it or not, and sadly a lot of people just don’t like you. And will also assume you’re an asshole.

yeah, that happens.

Because there aren't a myriad of variables that exist at all that ensure good lookers have different life experiences. Grow up. I'm not the guy either. I'm another guy with good looks that is fucked by being unconfident, having unfriendly body language, etc., and I have plenty of external evidence that means I can safely say I do look good.

I literally just got called a 4.5/10 by two of my "friends" (F 16 & 17) that i have ahuge crush on (both are 9/10). A few days ago i customised a wojak, thats what i look like.

Dont even know why im telling this, prolly just attention whoring, feels bad man

Attached: 1559321255996.png (1026x1140, 364K)

Hard to know what you look like with a fucking wojack but looks like your hair and skin aren't great, and they are important in making a guy attractive. Take Timothy Olyphant. I've seen images where he's got a great haircut and looks handsome then ones with a shaved head and it's just not the same.

Doubt they are on Jow Forums, but from what I can tell is that my older brother is good-looking and since I was in middle school, the girls from my class and the friends of my older sister(she's 3 years older than the brother) tried to hit on him. He sort of bragged about it in front of me.

So what, having a girlfriend does not necessarily correlate to his looks alone.

I know I am handsome user, not because my mother tells me but because people of both genders stare at me in the street, a lot of people I know have commented on the fact that I don't go unnoticed to women. People treat me good at stores and give me free shit sometimes, even had a collection of beer glasses from a bar that I didn't steal.

The real reason I have problems with women is because I am an asshole with low self esteem.

Whether you like to admit this or not, confidence, self assurance and experience go a lot further than just looks. In the end, don't judge a book by it's cover.

LOL you're not good looking than too, imagine trying to sell me a story that in modern age good looking people have problem with confidence, lol.

You are so naive, I know a guy that was super shy he went to a night club and sat in the corner and still girl approached him, do you think it was his personality that they were attracted to?

GTFO with your larp bullshit

Attached: 1556916162703.png (500x500, 230K)

>been popular with girls since like preschool
>get way too much attention way too early
>grow up suspicious if strangers and afraid of women
>never had completely consensual sexual experience or a girlfriend
Looks are not everything

>Whether you like to admit this or not, confidence, self assurance and experience go a lot further than just looks. In the end, don't judge a book by it's co

Girls are attracted to good looking males, if you look like shit your personality cant help you.

>The real reason I have problems with women is because I am an asshole with low self esteem.

HHAHAHAHA, do you even know how a female thinks, i study psychology so let me tell you.

When a female sees a good looking man that's asshole she thinks she can change him and improve him. They love to play a supportive role.

Youre just larping incel.

Attached: fgdfgdfgd.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I was pretty ugly as a kid and teenager, but then puberty happened and i turned into what people refer to as a hot guy. Going from 0 attention from girls and being looked at as a asshole kid to having any woman i wanted and being respected just for how i looked is insane. It made me paranoid as fuck. But life definitely became easier. I’ve never written a CV, i just got job offers. I could pick and choose what girl i wanted. I can be dorky or have my silly hobbies and people think it adds to my personality, rather than being treated as a child. I still have a severe problem with trust because of this, but really, i do fine.

You posts sound like LARP bait to me. I've LARPed as an incel on /tv/ before to rile other anons up and I act as belligerent as you do. But I'll bite
>Dozens upon dozens from 18-24 year olds to seniors people complimenting my looks both behind my back and to my face casually (meaning I'm not putting myself down and they're saying it to make me feel good)
>Get accepted by modelling agencies I apply to
>Always get highly rated online (aware this can be said to overrate, but it is something and all critiques stem from my brooding vibe and tell me to smile and shit rather than me looks)
But because I'm not experiencing the Chad fantasy of women throwing themselves at me like ragdolls, all that external evidence means shit, right? I hope you're a LARPing faggot, cause if real I pity you for being so as narrow minded, belligerent, and outright stupid

dude, you're just not good looking is simple as that, post photo if you think I am wrong.

I'd say i'm a pretty good looking guy. Not top-tier chad but like 7.5/10.

From my experience, it all comes down to ''looks get you in the door, but it's your personality that will make you either win or lose.'' Alot of incels refuse to believe this but it's true. Yes, being good looking will get you attention for girls and you will get IOI's from random chicks quite regularly. Especially if you go out to like clubs and bars but even at work from female colleagues . The thing is however, girls will rarely approach you and escalate things towards sex or even a date. Most girls simply don't have the confidence to do it so they won't make the move regardless of how much they like you. Even with good looks, you still need to have the confidence and ability to approach girls, ask them out, escalate etc.

The point where your looks benefit you, is that many girls will be very open and warm to your advances. I can approach a girl in a nightclub, start touching her all over her body and make out with her within minutes of meeting her and i rarely get a bad reaction. An ugly guy however might get insta-rejected or even thrown out of the club for sexual harassment.

its true. Theyll care but when they learn you arent talkative or outgoing, theyll either orbit you for awhile or think you hate them. I just dont talk much to people I dont have alot in common with. You might find yourself recieving unwarranted credit frequently. Anyone who will get to know you will lose interest if you seem nervous or shy, especially women.

t. mommies handsome boy with a panic disorder and agoraphobia

You also have to go into a club with at least some active goal of meeting a girl. Whenever I go into a club/bar I'm only ever focused on getting more drinks once there and where by bros are at. I never even pay attention to anything but that. It's all within my field of vision but I never see, if you know what I mean, hence I, for the life of me, can't even say 'yes' or 'no' to a question like 'were they hot girls out in club A last night?' because I don't know.

I know it hurts for you to hear this, and I know that you have created a defence for your own failures with women based on your perception of what people respond to. I am not telling you that looks are not important at all, it's the first thing that you notice about someone, but then you notice other things and they colour your impressions.

You can choose to believe whatever you like about my looks, I am being perfectly honest with you though, I am not trying to convince you of this, only that looks are just the first thing you notice. Confidence is also not about looks, it's about how you perceive your own competences. In that vein, it doesn't matter if you are handsome or ugly.

Girls do approach me user, I also have been in relationships, first one when I was 6 if it really means anything to you. However I will still stand by what the first response said, timid, unconfident and unimposing characteristics are considered unattractive.

The only way you can have these opinions is if you haven't talked to a lot of women.

Girls love to date, if they see an attractive male they will wonder what is he thinking and will approach him, this is how female thinks, If you still can't get laid you must be turbo autist, but in case of you're obviously not, you're just trying to bait, you avoided all of you my points and went on talking about yourself, try harder next time.

>Most girls simply don't have the confidence to do it
You've got to be kidding me. Was at a club and a girl in a walker cast still hobbled up to me and asked me to dance with her. I couldn't help but laugh and she still stood there, red faced wanting me to answer. Point is if they want it bad enough nothing will stop them.

No user, people are not attracted to toxic personalities, damaged people are.

Seriously, looks are not everything, this is a cope you are attaching yourself to.

How you carry yourself is important. How you look is important, how you dress is important, how you act is important, how you speak, I could go on.

>2019
>responding to tripfags
kys

You accused me of being a LARPing faggot about my claims of being looking good. I provided some of the external evidence I have, along with the fact that I do have actual eyes and, even with all my intense self loathing, think I look good a lot of the time.
>turbo autist
Yes, I am, along with the fact I have attachment issues.
>will approach him
I've posted threads on this board more than once about whether guys that look good have women throw themselves at you and the responses are never conclusive.

I'm talking about the majority of women. Sure there are some exceptions. Sometimes you might have some shit-faced slut who'll grind her ass on you but do you even want to date a girl like that? Probably not.

Most women won't make the first move.

Breddy good.

>but then you notice other things and they colour your impressions.

Girls will not approach you if youre ugly they will not even want to talk to you, how stupid are you?

>owever I will still stand by what the first response said, timid, unconfident and unimposing characteristics are considered unattractive.

Yeah no shit, we all know that, but looks play a major role, you keep trying to twist that personality is important as same as look. This is not true at all like I explained above.

Well, you can do what you want i see you like to play a psychologist.

Well some people called me a chad. I'm fairly fit and normally fun to be around. In my opinion your face or "handsomeness" doesn't determine how you're treated by other people. The fact that I have a good amount of autism paired with confidence is what actually matters in the dating game. I can easily ask 4 women, who sit at a bar, to join me and my friends.

What matters are:
>a good personality
>stable state of mind
>confidence in talking
>inteteresting things in your life

Don't believe all that stuff on Jow Forums. Every guy can seem like an ultra chad, if he knows how to.
Pic related is me from 2018

Attached: 2018-02-08 22.17.43.jpg (2078x2405, 1.81M)

>if they see an attractive male they will wonder what is he thinking and will approach him
This is vague, user. What exactly does the woman that approaches even say to initiate the conversation? Are you saying this is for clubs or on a random street when a guy is walking by himself and trying to get somewhere?

That’s not remotely true. I got a handsome mug and i get approached all the time. But I’m not really the ambitious type, nor do i want kids so they are quick to leave.

Sucks to be handsome without the body to back it up.

>Seriously, looks are not everything, this is a cope you are attaching yourself to.

Dude why should I copeing, where did you get the idea that I am doing bad with women? Like i said i study psychology, so I know what i am saying.

>How you carry yourself is important. How you look is important, how you dress is important, how you act is important, how you speak, I could go on

Yeah, it is, but if you look ugly is over. People love good looking people. If you saw a ugly girl would you aproch her? i doubt you would. same is with females, user.

Don't listen to what women say, watch what they do.

They tell you that shit because they cant come out and say "i want a strong, assertive, attractive, wealthy man" without feeling shallow. They came up with that "funny, interesting, sweet, adventurous guy" lie to rationalize their behaviors. The reason you see what you do is because women cannot say what they really want in a man.

Attached: cameron-dallas-fade-haircut.jpg (1200x1543, 181K)

Because they do approach me user, or I approach them, either way it doesn't matter, we both know why we are approaching each other. The critical factor is will we leave with each other or not.
The first part of the interaction is based on looks. If we like how we look we keep talking and that's is what determines whether we end up leaving to get or not.

I'll keep on with this, first step, look good, second is go talk to them, third step is to get them to let you fuck them. This need work in parts 1 and 2, 1 alone is only enough to get you through the door.

We have been through this, you need to talk to women in order to start to understand more about connecting with them.

By body I assume you meaning lacking in height. Young Leo, young Depp, and River Phoenix were all beloved but were skinny as rakes (Leo has skinnier arms than Winslet for Christ's sake). Plenty of girls like Chalamet too and look at how thing he is. Don't get me wrong, having broad shoulders and muscle is great and should be a goal to strive.

>i get approached all the time
>i'm not really the ambitious type
>Nor do i want kinds
Wtf are you autistic? What's stopping you from having some fun with these girls?

Wanting to have kids is not some precursor to dating chicks.

no I'm fat lol

I am just saying this is how a female thinks, if she thinks you're friendly she will approach you, this dosent mean she is into you is just the way females act.

So a guy that never approaches women in clubs/bars because he never so much as look at them cause he's only focused on stuff like more buying more drinks and where his bros are at and moves around the building a lot should, according to you, be drowning in pussy if he's good looking or looks like that guy in the image you posted?

Ah, but I've been told plenty of times my body language is very, very closed off and brooding and unfriendly even if my looks are good. Pretty much all critiques about selfies or whatever I've asked rates for both online, real life, etc. always veer in on the vibe I give off rather than looks

Most girls that approach me do so because I am funny, then again I am all of those other things as well so maybe I can't judge which factor attracts them.

Most of them leave because of my anger management issues though, so I assume that character in the long run trumps looks etc. In relation to one night stands looks are paramount, however for relationships they lose value.

there you go so you confirmed that the most important thing is looks, because without that you cant advance to other steps, is simple as that.

I never said looks were the only thing that female want.

If you're with a person and intimate with them, I assume the illusion of you looking amazing 24/7 gets shattered. Even male models/sex symbols will not look great when they wake up with a terrible hangover drenched in stale sweat and shit.

Grill here
Nothing. I actually hate good looking people, especially men!

yes, some people dont need drinks to get laid i am sorry to tell you that user.

Are you saying I should not drink my anxiety away?
You might be onto something about banging 4's though.

Okay, so then walk me step by step what it's like when this good looking guy gets accosted despite never so much as glancing at a woman and moving around a fair bit and if staying still always talking so another friend then. What, you're saying they full on grab his shoulder, spin him around, and outright say they want to fuck?

it could be your body posture, are you fit? How do you walk, how do you stand? Do you smile?

yes, basically.

Oh, my mistake. Of course I’m dating these women! Short term. All of the time. But you do get tired of it, if that can be belived. Just a couple of weeks ago i was making out with a asian model in an uber, i have a thing for asians, but all i could think of was that I want a dog. Probably a husky.
I’ve been running this game for 13 years now, and it’s getting old.

You realise women have life on easy mode and they are autistic and rapey when it comes to making moves on you.

>I study Psychology so I know what I'm saying

Fucking
Kek

Attached: 1558625757160.jpg (831x1024, 98K)

based hahaha
no, i am just saying he has way bigger chances in succeeding with women than an ugly guy, Think of it as a math equation.

Attached: 356d3fe36910faaba48a169ee393b86fa667e80c_hq.jpg (1024x971, 61K)

I don't know. I struggle to believe it. More than once I post threads on this board asking if women approach if you're good looking and even responses that lean on the 'yes' bit of the spectrum don't propose they are THAT forward.

Not really because you don't need to be that good looking, just good looking enough.

The most important thing is approaching them. If you don't it doesn't matter how good you look, there will be no interaction.

Your looks might predispose her towards you but that is all. Where I come from it is still the guys approaching the women, at least in my age range, only women who take the initiative are foreign and there it is usually only for the D.

No shit. My point is shitty body language/vibe when sober, not so much as glancing at a woman (never mind approaching) in clubs, and so on will all work against you even if you do look good. I've got a friend that is not as good looking as me and isn't that much taller or broader either but has done well cause he has balls and doesn't fear rejection and actively seeks out girls on night's out.

You sound like an incel though.

true, one girl pushed me to a wall and try to take my shirt off. Their life is not on esay mode, is just that they can manipulate a man, but most girls dont like that.

I mean I look and act like a retard and I get constantly approached by women

Attached: 0057_16w2 (1).jpg (1000x1000, 593K)

Good, you're right, now only make sure you meet her standards ( believe me 80% males fail this?.

Really? I mean, you're well groomed, good skin, have light features (which works well with white fetishists), but you're no top tier male model god. Are you really tall as well?

You look like a toddler that is concentrated about shitting his pants. You know the ones.

>Regurgitating the 80/20 figure.
Ruining your credibility by the post, user, considering how much that figure has been debunked (and you're seriously lacking in wits if you think that OKCupid graph is the definitive evidence).

Highly depends on alcohol level desu. Some woemn will not approach men out of principle, while others can be quite forward.
Again, I am handsome but also fat. One time a woman smacked my ass, grabbed me by the dick and started making out with me.
Just last week I was talking to a girl and her friend was telling her "Didn't you listen? He has a girlfriend" to which I replied by clarifying the difference between a female friend and a girlfriend with a high five and a hip thrusting motion. Apparently that hip thrust impressed her a lot.
But those are rathe rare occurences as I'm antisocial, shy and fat. With women I'm a bit like Raj from TBBT.

i understand, but if you are good looking youre chances are increased dramatically, but if youre average youre personality comes to play.

Straight up for real?

They get treated better by everyone.

People smile at them all the time, try to make small talk, be friendly etc.

People are so grateful when you give them your time and reciprocate by bring extra pleasant.

You get free shit given to you by people, from food and drink, to gifts and presents, sex etc.

You get complimented all the time by both sexes.

Your friends don't try to hit on girls that you are interested in, or if there is a hot girl that you are all interested in they discuss how you are going to get her etc.

Basically life on easy mode, kind of like being a woman.

Yes but this is on top of being confident and putting yourself out there. A handsome that is reclusive and has no charm and so on isn't going to experience this stuff.

is true, females are the one that picks the partner, nothing wrong with that, and males are the one that should chase after every female

> lacking in wits if you think that OKCupid graph is the definitive evidence
No is from the books i read, dating sites suck and should not be taken seriously.

This is why I never really learned to cook. I thought dinner parties and dinner dates was normal life until my current gf explained what thirsty girls are.

You are average. Not good looking at all.

So how handsome are you? If not posting a pic of yourself, then give us a celebrity or model or someone you look like. Also, are you tall and built? That's important too.

But he claims to have gotten approached on the regular, so surely that suggests others factors come into play than face alone?

Indeed user, but it is much easier to be charming when half the work is done by whomever you are interacting with is trying to ingratiate themselves to you.

Apart from those satellite dishes this user is handsome, would let him blow me and I ain't gay.

OK this is most likely my last post here:

I am better looking than him and i dont get approached so he is obviously bullshiting,
You can't trust everything that people say online now, can you?

at best i get a smile, which is a green light, for a grill to approach you, you need to be 8/10

Well i hope i helped you guys out, i have to go now

I look close to someone like Jospeh Mawle, with black hair down to my shoulder and full beard. Green eyes.
I’m 181cm and got the athletic build. I mostly wear home-made wooly sweaters and simple jeans.

Interesting. I'd describe Mawles as more plain than handsome. He's not ugly but a guy looking like him is not someone I'd have thought has the looks to get cold approached and given all this great stuff

It's far from ideal.

Shit girls chase you and are extremely obnoxious in most peculiar ways.
Decent women think they don't have a chance with you and won't even try.

Yeah, I think that's all. This pretty much sums it up.

Yeah, I’m with you on this one. But that’s how it is. I don’t think i exhume anything special. I just try to be my own person and be generally polite and nice.

What about 9/10 women? You can easily approach them and have sex ob the first date. My good looking friend had about 15 9/10 girls, and he is only 20

Who the fuck is thinking about dating these women because I'm not. They approach me all the time and make absolute fools of themselves frequently and they aren't all drunk. In relationships, married, single, conservative or freaks. The most entertaining are the goth girls that are tattooed up, pierced and gaged out and no one would ever fathom they would proposition a cleancut guy like me but they go for me anyway.

I don't understand the question.
Of course I could. 9/10, 10/10, you name it.

I don't think it's based on my looks alone but it certainly plays a big part.

Also, I think you misunderstood my post, so I'll reiterate it. In my opinion decent women don't care much for looks.
It's like being rich, and having lots of women who are after your money chase you (gold miners).
If you're handsome, there's lots of shallow women who are after your body chasing you.
They don't care for you. They care for your money (or your body).

And it's just as hard to weed out the decent not-after-your-looks girls from a salivating crowd as it is to pick a not-after-your-money girl from a crowd of gold miners.
That's the problem.

That's true.
So, I'm an average good loking, 17y and white, however I'm not getting out of home (spend the whole day on my bedroom). At school I'm confident, just a little. I can't keep conversation with girls, I only talk more with my male friends
Help me, what I do? Pls someone tell me what to do. The girls at my school, like white boy, and they'd like me for that, but no confidence kills me. What do you guys do? And I will socialize more at my neighborhood, I swear I'll try? But what to do with the girls?

I used to be handsome, mental illness made me get fat and stop working out.

It was OK, as an attractive and fit weeb I had a large potential dating pool. I always fucked up and picked bad partners tho.

One came out as gay and was using me as a beard, two cheated on me, one just left me normally and is still my friend, and one was so obsessed with me I had to delete my entire internet presence and stop going to a certain anime convention.

It's good for job interviews if you have women interviewing you, men can sometimes feel intimidated and not want you in the work place.

If you're retarded like me and keep jumping into relationships it can break your heart bad. I think all the relationships I jumped into are why I stopped caring about myself.

I've just started lifting again, hoping I don't fuck myself up again.

I lost 80 lbs, got ripped, started grooming and bought nice clothes.
If your attitude doesn't change, it doesn't change much.

If you are confident, as many handsome people are, the world is yours.

>Decent women think they don't have a chance with you and won't even try.
this is so much cope holy fuck.

its the other way around, plain woman will never try, 7-8.5/10 woman will definitely try.
9/10+ might try but usually not.

Plain girls tend to be really annoying, obscenely forward and like to drop obnoxious hints all the time.
Most gorgeous ones act flustered, hide their faces, start walking in a different direction etc.

Alas, It's my experience, perhaps yours is different.
I'm certain there's truth to what you're saying too. Nothing is ever black-or-white.

Damn you're one retarded Nigger

i wish i was handsome(((

probably, but it works for my GF.
I mean I had 4 long term relationships, with pretty intelligent women last year. One was temporary (2 weeks). The other one ended after 3 years and the one before her turned out to be bipolar, which is why I broke up after 8 months.

Now I'm really happy with my law - student qt3.14 :^)
You don't have to be super handsome, just what I have mentioned here OP:
Godspeed user!

Attached: 2019-05-26 11.52.59 1 (1).jpg (1440x1920, 1.72M)

fuck you

you are so unaware how lucky you are with your looks you think it's your personality that gets you women.

go fuck yourself, i hope you die in an accident

>student qt3.14
that's not a cutie

I'm good-looking enough that less-attractive girls get shy and awkward around me, and I get looks from more-attractive girls, and some flirting if I engage with them. I've even gotten looks from some really attractive ones. It's not the be-all-end-all that you might think it is, though. I've been on rather few dates, only dated a handful of people for any length of time, and my longest relationship was 2 months because I second guess myself in every interaction. Women really seem to pick up on that kind of thing, and it's not appealing. I can't even approach people, which gets me exactly nowhere