Imagine meeting someone who was basically the complete opposite of you who is always happy and then constantly spending...

imagine meeting someone who was basically the complete opposite of you who is always happy and then constantly spending time with them because of work hahahaha

how does one cope with this massively hypothetical situation which certainly isn't my daily life

Attached: 1559621077338.png (840x854, 434K)

Learn from them instead of resenting them

>Learn to be an attractive female
ah yes ok

You can learn to be an attractive male. But I can guarantee that being attractive isn't the only reason she's happy, so ask her about her life and learn why she's happy.

and I don't resent them at all,l whatsoever I guess I resent not being a normie

and I don't resent them at all whatsoever I guess I resent not being a normie*

Fucking phone

>You can learn to be an attractive male
Not really
>But I can guarantee that being attractive isn't the only reason she's happy
probably not but I'm sure it makes it a hundred times easier

>Not really
Yes, really. Of course there's a limit because of genetics but trust me, you can always become more attractive. It takes work tho.
>probably not but I'm sure it makes it a hundred times easier
And what are you gonna do about it ? She has it easier, now what ? Stop complaining and do what you can to make your own life better.

I think you know the solutions to your problems but you avoid them because you're afraid to act.

>This projection again
hard yikes

Whatever dude, just trying to help here. Keep envying your coworker I guess

>Low IQ help
I'd be better on an educated board like /lit/ that isn't delusional and brainlet enough to think life is a box of chocolates and just get le Jow Forumsgetmotivated

I'm starting to understand why you're miserable. Good luck out there dude

Yeah being non retarded tends to make you realise how bad things really are. Enjoy your minimum wage job you amerimutt

you "woke" fuckers tend to be the most bitter and miserable. Enjoy life and stop comparing yourself to others. Someone will always have it better than you and you will always have it better to someone else.

What the fuck is there to cope with?

grow up
i met a girl the complete opposite of me, happy, spontaneous and extroverted, we clicked and talked for hours about everything
she's leaving this monday to another city :(

Listen you incel fuck. If you don't want advice then get the fuck off this board. You're so miserable yet don't make the effort to be better, so why complain? You weren't born a perfect 10/10 so therefore why try? You defeatists make me fucking sick. You people think you're so fucking smart but whenever someone talks about something that doesn't fit your narrative your response is "cope", "cringe", "projecting", or some other dumb ad hominem. You're not miserable because you're some big brained nigger, you're miserable because you've convinced yourself that you are and that things don't ever improve.

You're not very 4chanian. You have to be able to be better than everyone else in some way or you need to kill yourself

>I have no arguments so I'll call you an incel
based retardbro

Back to re*dit with you. You don't belong here.

I try to be different on this board

>Ill just say he has no arguments, and call him a retarded redditor
Back to

God this board is a joke.

Attached: 1503718534677.jpg (450x450, 16K)

>it's another thread about all the sex OP doesn't have because despite being ugly he banked all his eggs in the looks basket
I'm not even ugly and even I realized at like, ooh, the old crusty age of fucking TWELVE that I'd need something more than whining and bitching to attract females

How the fuck did I get it at twelve and you managed to evade it until what I'm guessing is like 18+

So are you.

Take lessons from them, ask how they do it. If you want to be happy start learning from people that already are.

Test

>life sucks
>something pretty flits through it
>ape out like a little monster instead of being thankful she's there breaking the humdrum
Happened at my job too. I was grateful for the sexual charge.

>Projecting so hard IMAX is liable to license you
yikes

>ape out like a little monster
god damn Jow Forums is just not at all a 4chanian board you subhuman redditors don't even understand irony or sarcasm

You can't compensate for being ugly.
I'm average. If you're not average, you know it. That's why you learned it so early, you genetic abberation freak.

>my only argument is is to say they're projecting
Try harder reddit

Attached: 1545866099708.jpg (640x585, 73K)

i can relate, in that my first and only girlfriend is now an analyst leader at general electric, whereas i still live with my mentally torturous mother, on her couch, in her one bedroom apartment. what have i learned? well that upbringing plays a huge role in shaping a person, but so does initiative... but even that can be lessened and lost over tine as you lose yourself and confidence in your abilities, and your youth.all im commenting on is what ive observed in my own life: ive selfsabotaged, ive let other opinions and voices run me to and fro, ive started more projects, with good intentions, than i have finished. my lack of guidance damaged me to a great extent, i feel as though, i'll never be the man i was meant to be. but in the time that i took trying to delve in my vices to run from the emptiness in ny life, i could have been improving. that is all my fault, and for my neglect of selfwork, i am chained to this couch.

heed this warning. dont be like me. it will only get more difficult

Attached: 1552964556171.jpg (728x1058, 180K)

not an argument and projecting is Jow Forums not reddit, reddo

good post, thanks

However we are both very successful as it were, so there's actually not that much gap. I was mostly exaggerating because that's how Jow Forums works

the fuck you on about

us 4chanians, not redditors, say projecting

e.g.

Incel is a Reddit shibboleth
___fag is a 4han shibboleth
Projecting is a Jow Forums shibboleth

you're fucking retarded

You stick out like a sore thumb

But I'm not the one who's so chronically single I've made a Jow Forums thread...

>Projecting again
yikes lad

She makes you question your own life.
Some people are satisfied going to work and coming home. Other people need more.
What would it take for you to feel fulfilled everyday?

I reckon getting copious amounts of free attention from basically everyone might be interesting and inherently fulfilling

who knows though maybe it's not?
Not like anyone here can know lol

That's a pipe dream. You can't rely on other people to make you fulfilled. If you were doing something meaningful that motivated you and occupied your mind your coworker wouldn't annoy you so much.

Basically no man ever has life as good as attractive women mate

>If you were doing something meaningful that motivated you and occupied your mind
This is also total cope. Existence is meaningless

oh actually that's probably it they're not nihilistic

>their life is even better and more exciting than I thought
wew

git gud