Why does my gf not like cowgirl? She goes crazy for pretty much every other position but she just does not enjoy riding...

Why does my gf not like cowgirl? She goes crazy for pretty much every other position but she just does not enjoy riding. She says it doesn't hit the spot like other positions do. Problem is it's one of my favorite positions and makes me cum buckets but I want her to be able to enjoy it too. Is it her? Is it me?

Attached: 1553361834317.jpg (837x1024, 203K)

the answer is simple. get her off. then put her on top and get yourself off.

I guess that works but our dynamic so far is that I make her cum so many times she goes braindead and is unable to move for a while. She'd be unable to ride me after and it doesn't seem fair to deprive her of that just so she can do something she doesn't like. Maybe once in a while she can sacrifice her pleasure for me but I really want her to enjoy it too...

I got over this just like the other user said. I'd get her to cum a time or two (about halfway through what we'd normally do), then roll over, and hold her onto me, then fuck her while she's on top. She'll get into it

Can you get it up a second time?
Just move cowgirl into the middle of the session

She’s faking half of the orgasms you give her, and your dick isn’t long enough to hit her g spot during cowgirl. She has to put in the effort for that to feel good, lean back and grind on it. If she doesn’t do that while in cowgirl, it won’t feel amazing.

In the same boat as your gf here. Personally it’s because I have weak legs that I’m working on, but the lack of strength definitely makes riding difficult and therefore takes me out of the mood. Riding well is a lot more complex than it looks and the thinking also takes me out of the mood, plus for some reason the bepis just doesn’t go as deep with me on top.

I will give this a try

I can but by the time we are done with the first session she doesn't want anymore

There's no way she's faking. My dick isn't huge but it's about 7 inches and she absolutely goes crazy during other positions. Maybe it's because she's tall (5'9)?

My gf also is a bit out of shape and she gets tired fast after riding for a while so I can see this being an issue.

Bump... I'm really just wondering if other girls like cowgirl or if it's mostly for the guys pleasure. My gf has also never really done it before so she doesn't know any technique. If anyone has riding tips please share

haha u have a small willy

>Why does my gf not like cowgirl?
>She says it doesn't hit the spot like other positions do.
Bro

IKTF m8
I haven't been properly ridden in over half a decade. I swear it's all missionary and doggystyle every time I get lucky.
I had always worked on the assumption that girls would like it and like that angle, but I guess not.

As long as society is degenerating into full-on Sodom and Gommorrah hedonism anyway, we should bring back schooling in the sexual arts. Enough of this showing how to put on a condom with a banana bullshit, if you're gonna be suggesting anal to kids in health class just get it over with and show them how to suck a dick properly.

I do it because it gives my boyfriend a physical break, in other positions he's the one who does all the work so I like to give him a break when he can just lay back and I do the work, even though it doesn't really feel quite as intense. I know he likes it a lot though, he likes grabbing my hips and my boobs and holding my hands as I bounce. I like it as long as he likes it!

That idea kinda ruins the whole self/relationship discovery part of it imo

It's 7 inches which is slightly above average

I mean why does it not hit the spot as well as other positions?

Is she insecure about something? Maybe how she looks?

She might just be too lazy... I like being on top because it's easy to stimulate the clit but yeah it's a leg workout depending on how you do it or how much you get into it.

Maybe while you're having sex you can talk her up by telling her how badly you want her to ride your cock, etc, tell her how sexy she is while she's on top, etc.

>She says it doesn't hit the spot like other positions do.

She means that literally. Just like some parts of your penis are more sensitive than others, so is the vagina - though it can be different for every woman. If she has a "spot" that makes it work for her, I'd think you would want to hit that spot every time

>there is no way she's faking.
The first step for you should be to stop your wishful thinking.

Try putting a pillow under your ass it makes you feel deeper and it's more comfy

>It's 7 inches which is slightly above average
>7in
>above average
yet you can't even hit her spots while she bounces on you, don't be surprised when she goes on some more vacations with 'the girls' in the near future

Attached: 1312868708110.jpg (425x300, 98K)

Talk to her about it. If it bothers you that much go get it somewhere else.

That makes sense... It just sucks that one of my favorite positions doesn't work as well for her.

She screams and spasms multiple times during each session there is literally no way she is faking that. I can physically feel her body tense while I'm inside her when it's about to happen.

I will try this.

According to statistics it literally is above average. I'm not insecure about my size at all she goes berserk during other positions it's just cowgirl she doesn't enjoy.

I have talked to her. She says she doesn't mind doing it for me just for my pleasure but it makes me feel bad.

>Maybe it's because she's tall

I doubt that, I'm 5'10 and it's my favourite position, have no physical discomfort doing it and it drives me wild, fucking love it. I hardly ever exercise either but I don't get tired from it, not quickly anyway...

Everyone's different, maybe for whatever reason unfortunately this position just isn't comfortable for her? Has she tried reverse cowgirl, and if so how does she feel about that?

>I'm not insecure about my size at all
you should be

The hell is this dude on about? 7 inches is more than enough; the issue you're running into is just that everyone's bits are shaped differently.

What will probably help is finding a way to adjust the angle you or her are at. put a pillow under your butt, try reverse cowgirl, that kida thing. that way, you're more likely to hit her pleasureable spots.

P.S. - She might not be liking it because she has to put more focus into the position. If you're straining to stay in position, it's really hard to be enjoying it.

>but it makes me feel bad.
Why? She said she'll do it and your getting what you want.

>7 inches is more than enough;

Attached: 1327189263268.jpg (500x333, 27K)

That response speaks volumes about you.

Are you doing it with the same partner? If so how big is the dick? Curious if this is a huge dick only position or something. She's not a fan of reverse cowgirl either.

I'll definitely try mixing it up next time. The focus definitely makes a difference as she has said it's hard to do.

I kinda get off on pleasuring her in a way. I enjoy it more if we are both into it. It's not the same if I'm the only one having fun.

if only your dick could fill volumes of your girlfriend, maybe try a short girl next time