Should I get a dating app?

>be me, old as hell, also a girl, single, never married.
>Work, no more college
I'm not really sure where I would meet people. In the past I used Craigslist if I ever needed a hook up but now they've deleted that because of all the freaking sex trafficker people who were using Craigslist to sell children or whatever.

is there something similar that just lets you post and then reply?
or do you have to put your picture and stuff out there for everyone to see?

I'm pretty sure I so the chance of me walking up to a guy who's cute in real life is very low.

I'm happy with just hanging out with my cat but occasionally I wouldn't mind some sex from a human dude.

If you have tried dating apps successfully please let me know.
Also, I don't have Facebook or any of that social media crap. Isn't that required to get one of the tinder thingies!?

Attached: 2-87.jpg (750x500, 119K)

I'm pretty shy, rather

I'll come sex you

Great? This isn't SOC but thanks for the words of encouragement?
But srsly do people use dating apps?

yeah go ahead
should be rather easy for you
you need pics yes

You’ll have to put at least one photo up for a dating app. And no, social media is not generally required to make an account, it just makes the importation of photos easier.
As a girl, you’re spoiled for choice on dating apps. If you really want to be selective, maybe try bumble? It requires the woman to message the guy first if there’s a match. Otherwise I think tinder will work just fine for your purposes.

Yes but I think, as a woman, the older you get the worse the quality of men gets. Unless maybe you go for younger guys.
Get tinder, use pics showing skin, set in your bio that you're just looking for fuck, don't be ugly. Boom, done.

Life as woman is ez mode when it comes to sex.

I don't think I want to message the guy first, I'd rather have only guys who are attracted to me message me, so is there one that does that? I'm shy so I don't want to have to make the first move

If I weren't ugly I'm pretty sure I'd already have a date lined up

So then use tinder

Ok so tinder is a good one?

Ok it says you have to have Facebook to have tinder....so that's a no go

Goddamn OP you’re such a fucking boomer. Just make a throwaway fb account and then don’t ever use it. Literally all tinder uses it for is to prove you’re a real person. Nobody has access to your fb if you don’t want to.

They won't be attracted to you. They'll just want sex, which I guess is ok for you in this situation.

What's your age? That may narrow down the dating apps that are applicable to you. For all we know, you should be on ourtime.com

I used to have FB but I'm anti social obviously

Yeah probably. I'm 38 I think.

Yeah I'm not looking for anything serious. But I don't want to have to text the guy and then be rejected.

Maybe you should just go to the local bar, dating apps seem too high-concept for you

phone # works too retard

I don't know, it just says online you have to log in with Facebook

Ok if one goes to said bar...will guys hit on you etc?

Yeah try tinder. Go through the website to make an account. This is what pops up for me.

Attached: tinder.png (550x672, 165K)

I gotta see john wick

What do you mean by old?

So like I'm 22 but I don't really talk to woman at the bar. I assume they are in a relationship and they are usually with friends or whatever. I think if you made yourself approachable, it's possible a guy would come up to you.

This may be a generational thing; I'm not sure how old you are.

Abandon the thread. She already figured out tinder and has a guy.

It was fucking awesome. Id watch them again except I can't take the beginning of jw1 for obvious reasons

I wish. I don't have tinder still. I was hoping there were like alternative to tinder? But if that's the best one I may break down and try it just to get laid.

38. Old.

I've known people who've had good results on OK Cupid, but I've never tried it.

jfc OP, just give me your contact info and I'll come fuck you.
I'm 24, used to date a 38 yr old, idc that you think you're old