What now?

So I recently felt motivated to create a tinder profile, I’ll admit I was ready to quit when I started matching left and right, one girl started the convo. and everything is going great so far, but we’re about to meet up and I might not me as cool and calm and confident as she might think.

And now I’m fucking nervous and overthinking everything.

1. I’m so ashamed of having tinder that I don’t have the push notifications, so I never get notified when she answers so I’m always responding late. She seems to like that
2. I don’t really praise how beautiful she is because I’m pretty sure everyone does.
3. Apparently we’re both new in this city so we don’t know many people other than coworkers.
4. She proposed that the next one who ghosted or felt asleep while chatting would owe the other a cup of ice-cream or coffee or a drink.
5. I fell asleep Monday and yesterday I apologized for that, and I said I was ready to pay my debt and when would she be willing to go out and she gave me her number, I gave her mine, she messaged me first and we’re ready to go today (Wednesday) for a drink.

So that’s the story of how I got a date I’m terrified and I’m not sure what to do or how to behave, what should I expect?

Attached: 26A27B75-6391-48EE-A214-3EC83F55F76B.jpg (1242x2208, 1.4M)

Youre going to fuck it up, unless you are 8/10

I am assuming your going on date with girl on the pic? She obviously took professional photos, i am really curious why did she match you.

Attached: 1559619516998.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Oh, pic not related, this is just one random girl I saw On a thread like a week or maybe to weeks ago, the girl had m meeting up is Asian

Oh ok, well make sure you are prepared for a date. Now remember this:

Never bore her, whatever you do, do not bore her. Make it fun for both of you. If you are nervous she will be too, she will try to feel you. Just have fun.

What should we do? I’m supposed to go pick her up at her place, I already know cause she sent a location, but she also said that if I felt more comfortable we could meet up somewhere. Will I look like an asshole if I don’t pick her up?
When I asked what would it be, (ice cream, coffee, or some drinks) she replied with a: you choose, I’m up for all three. What’s better for a first date?

>Will I look like an asshole if I don’t pick her up?
I dont know
>What’s better for a first date?
Whatever you want man, just have fun, to have fun is important everything else is irrelevant.

You're having the bitch butterflies. Relax. Right now you don't have a gf. If you fail, you won't have a gf. It's a "what did I have, what did I lose" kinda thing. Don't sweat it.

Deepthroat my cock and lick my balls! I want to blast a white mess down your esophagus.

Fuck man I don’t know, your making me nervous just asking

>What’s better for a first date?
whatever you like the most is the best. if you know a great coffee shop that you feel comfortable in - great, if you know a place where you can get delicious ice cream - great.

Just be yourself bro

wow OP, you’ve obviously been doing something right to get to this point, now just chill the fuck out and enjoy your date weirdo

don't listen to the roast beef in the thread, take the bitch for a drink in a bar with decent grub.
>coffee or ice cream
these are fucking memes. you do boring shit like this with gf not with strangers on first dates

a pub is a good place too

Chill out OP you're killing it. Keep doing 1.& 2 and don't apologize from now on. From the looks of it you've been faking chad mode all this time and it's been working, it's too late to get off this train with this girl now.

Said she's up for all three? Then be fun and go do all three, dummy!

So basically I broke the matrix? Is this the way to get dates out of these apps? I really liked the girl, perhaps not to get married or some shit like that but enough to get to know her more.

Perhaps I will go pick her up at 7:30, I decided Im taking her for coffee, if everything goes as planed I might suggest a drink and we will see how everything goes.

Lots of girls don't really like to drink. Especially Asian girls.

Exactly what i was thinking, but she also said she was up to do any of those, asked me to choose, and I decided the middle one and if everything flows then I could suggest the drinks I was thinking something like a bohemian bar that has live music (salsa and dancing music, not electronic tho) in front of the beach anyways. What do you think?

>weeb tripfag is a khv incel
Post some more links to AMVs, looser.

I am not an incel or khv, just a weeb i guess

Attached: 1558066640029.png (204x340, 117K)

nigga you good, she doesn't sound like a bitch so don't sweat it
>pic related
it's you and your girl after the date

Attached: 1348326141183.jpg (800x600, 70K)

Lolololol I wish, but maybe later on, I’m not expecting sex on the first date, now if it happens it will be fantastic, if it doesn’t I won’t be cursing her name for being decent and not a whore, for now I’m just sticking to getting to know her, getting a second date and getting to know more of her.

Maybe SHE expects it, and if you don’t touch her she will make fun of you with her girlfriends tomorrow.