I'm a 21-year-old lonely, kissless, handholdless virgin male. How do I acquire a non-whore gf?

I'm a 21-year-old lonely, kissless, handholdless virgin male. How do I acquire a non-whore gf?

Attached: figure1newlymanincel-w640.png (640x532, 140K)

Step one: stop going on Jow Forums and incel forums
Step two: start using your brain

>Step one: stop going on Jow Forums and incel forums
No. Those are some of the few places where I get a sense of belonging and can vent my frustrations without getting swarmed by cucks, white knights, simps and w*men.

>Step two: start using your brain
I already am.

W*men is almost as funny as wombyn or womyn. Not quite, because it's dudes their automatically just not as funny, but close.

>believing incel memes
>using your brain
Pick one. You will either die a virgin if you continue to believe in brainlet memes, or choose to grow up.

You don't want a gf if you frequent incel forums.

>Age 22-35

Two digit IQ incel

Attached: L.jpg (457x381, 30K)

It's a fake graph but incels are too dumb to realize this.

Fuck off Incel trash.

We all know those forums are for repressed lunatics

Incels often exhibit homosexual tendencies. Many are gay in denial.

Damn, so Jow Forums is chock-full of cucks that think women can do no wrong as well.

Where did anyone say anything like that? You must have problems with reading comprehension.

The people who rip on incels here probably don't differ that much from the stereotypical IncelTears user. I highly doubt a romantically/sexually successful man would waste his time shitting on incels on Jow Forums.

You cuck.

What makes you think I am a cuck? I definitely do not have such a fetish. Are you projecting your own degeneracy on others?

I didn't mean "cuck" in the literal sense. Stop playing dumb and stop shitting on incels and defending womyn on chinese cartoon forums in the hopes that they'll fuck you. It ain't happening.

I'm so far away from a normie I might aswell be an alien, so hear me out. This entire incel shit is just a way to cope with your absolutely revolting personalities. Take the first step to fixing yourself by detaching from these toxic echochambers.

I assume this is what you mean by whores, but I doubt this is the only thing this shows.
Obviously more women have it easier these days to find a man but that doesn't mean they are all whores.

Attached: whoregap.png (640x532, 123K)

>defending womyn
Who here has done that? Are you really this bad at reading comprehension?

*these

Dude, do you honestly think I spew the shit I read on braincels irl? I would never reveal my power level. Hell, women aren't even revolted by me, a lot of them are even (somewhat) friendly towards me, they're just not attracted to me.

It's highly probable you're a simp, considering you're dissing incels on this accursed site. Chad wouldn't waste his time doing that.

This post isn't spam REEEEE

You do not sound too bright. In fact I would even say you sound extremely dumb and unhinged. You did not even come here looking for advice, you just wanted validation for your dumb worldview. And when you did not receive it but instead were told the truth, you couldn't handle it.

Ok, cuck. I'm done arguing with you.

Good, now go back to your incel forums and stay there. Only return here if you one day want to stop being an incel.

>No
Enjoy being alone for the rest of your life.

Honestly, without even knowing you I can tell you are an asshole and the main reason (since you robots love blaming looks on "waah tfw no gf") is because you're a cunt. But I'm sure if you get lucky you can also find a female asshole on your level.