Where do I find a catholic girl online to marry...

Where do I find a catholic girl online to marry? Catholic dating websites are kinda useless and expensive so I don't really know where to look. Anyone has a clue?

Attached: 63042c2e3c556541579b64af04fea846.jpg (850x1004, 218K)

Church

Nope, no luck there. My parish is rather small, no (available) girls around my age there that I fancy.

Bumping in case anyone could help

Switch which Catholic Church you go to If you are desperate to meet new people. Do volunteering in the diocese as a whole to meet people from around your area. Make friends with other married couples who might be able to introduce you to females of your age group. You needn’t rush in dating so it’s better to wait an get a good virtuous woman than trying to pick from the bottom of the barrel and regret it long term both economically emotionally and spiritually.

>that I fancy
You're gonna have to come to terms with the fact that you're probably not landing a mega hottie, Anonymous.
You're gonna have to accept most likely that this chick is gonna be kinda average, in fact.

>Switch which Catholic Church you go to If you are desperate to meet new people. Do volunteering in the diocese as a whole to meet people from around your area.

My church is the only Catholic church/community around where I live. I don't know any married couples who might introduce me to some catholic girls.

I'm 23yo if that helps.

>You needn’t rush in dating so it’s better to wait an get a good virtuous woman than trying to pick from the bottom of the barrel and regret it long term both economically emotionally and spiritually.
Well, I do have standards that I won't comprise upon, don't worry. I will only settle for a girl who's a good catholic anyway.
But I won't wait and do nothing about it. In my experience, you shouldn't stay passive and wait for things to happen to you out of the blue, when it comes to this type of things.

>You're gonna have to come to terms with the fact that you're probably not landing a mega hottie, Anonymous.

I don't know anything about "mega hotties", but I will marry a girl who's :
a)A good catholic
b)Physically attractive in my eyes

I will not marry a girl who doesn't meet those two conditions, because that wouldn't be right.
Furthermore, I think your affirmations are pretty arbitrary given your limited knowledge of me and my situation, and your inability to have any kind of certainty about my future.

How can you go to church every Sunday and not know any married couples what the fuck? Are you actually religious? Or do you just have some weird fantasy about Catholics being "Pure" or something?

>How can you go to church every Sunday and not know any married couples
I just don't know them on a personal level where I could ask them this type of thing. And I haven't been a catholic for very long.

>Are you actually religious?
Yes.

>Or do you just have some weird fantasy about Catholics being "Pure" or something?
Practicing Catholics, those who embrace every single bit of the Doctrine, are necessarily pure, or at the very least trying their best and repenting when they fail.
The others can't really be called Catholics.

>other sweeping statements
'Kay man, lemme know how that works out for you since it's going so well thus far.

Dunno if God holds the same kinda purchase you think, but my even bigger concern is just that-- like so many guys on Jow Forums-- you probably have high standards.
You're right in that I don't know much, but I do know that you're not experiencing success now and that you seem intent on blaming it on selection.

My suggestion was merely that maybe the suggestion won't reflect your realities.
Things I also don't know: if you're an ugly chud. If you have anger issues. If you're the kinda dude like PB who thinks hitting women is okay.
What I chose to do, instead of bothering to get to know you, was suggest that you might be barking up the wrong tree, as indicated by your current lack of success.

On the other hand, you're also expecting the Catholic girl you want to just pop up at some specific location and you can't wrap your head around where religious people might appear and so you came to Jow Forums. Even though your thread is probably just a setup for (You)s, I feel pretty safe assuming you're not a fantastic looker or a winner personality.

But surely a degenerate piece of shit off Jow Forums will land a religious hunny. Right?

>Practicing Catholics, those who embrace every single bit of the Doctrine, are necessarily pure, or at the very least trying their best and repenting when they fail.
Yeah exactly. Not pure. In a practical sense Christianity is a filthy religion.

>'Kay man, lemme know how that works out for you since it's going so well thus far.
Well, the thing is, "thus far" really comes down to a few months.

>What I chose to do, instead of bothering to get to know you, was suggest that you might be barking up the wrong tree, as indicated by your current lack of success.
I appreciate that you seem to be sincerely trying to help. But I think you're assuming things about my "lack of success" without really understanding the situation.
I don't really have problems with girls. I won't get into the details about how it was before starting my conversion so let's just keep it at that. I'm not looking for dating advice about settling down or anything like that.

There just is literally no potential girl in my parish, and no other parish around. So I basically have to look online, but I have no clue where. That's just it. That's all I'm asking.

>On the other hand, you're also expecting the Catholic girl you want to just pop up at some specific location
Well, no. I don't expect her to pop up at some specific location, that's precisely why I'm actively looking anywhere.

You're absolutely mistaken and you should really think about repenting for your blasphemy. But it's not the point of this thread so please refrain from derailing it.

Bumping in hope someone might answer the original question.

I mean, it sounds like you're asking for too much. And if there was said qt serious Catholic girl, why would she be interested in another Catholic who unironically browses and posts on Jow Forums? It sounds like you need to reconsider some things.

>online
Here's where you went wrong.

You talk like I have other options here. I would rather not get married than marry a girl I don't find attractive. That would be wrong both for her and for me.

And I will most definitely not marry a girl who's not a practicing Catholic. I don't really browse Jow Forums anymore, hadn't been here in months before this post. And I don't think browsing Jow Forums is an indicator of your social value.
Besides, you make it sound as if this type of girl is necessarily overwhelmed with attention and there's too much competition, that's not the case. You have to keep in mind a practicing Catholic girl can only choose from the very limited pool of Catholic guys around her. She could be in the exact same situation I am.

But like I said, there is nothing to reconsider here. I believe marrying someone you're not attracted to is a bad thing, and marrying a non-catholic is definitely not an option either.

I've answered this before. My parish is the only one around where I live, and as of now there is no girl in it I could potentially marry. Online is my only option, currently.

>devout Christian
>goes on Jow Forums
pick one, OP

I haven't been on Jow Forums since I've become a Christian, apart from browsing Jow Forums rn. I just filter out the threads with sexually explicit pictures and then it's about alright.

If you need advice, talk to your pastor. Jow Forums in general isn’t good and Jow Forums is one of the worst, unchristian boards on here.
>1 Corinth 13:11

You might be right about Jow Forums not being good. I don't think I'm gonna ask my priest where to meet catholic girls online though.

>I don't think I'm gonna ask my priest where to meet catholic girls online though.
I meant general advice about you being called to marriage and meeting like minded women, not “hey father what websites should I use??” Goddamn use your critical thinking skills. You have a catholic problem, it’s always good to talk with a priest about it.

>I meant general advice about you being called to marriage
I don't really think I need advice about that. I feel very confident in the fact I'm called to marriage.

>and meeting like minded women
What do you want the priest to tell me? There. are. no. available. girls. in. my. parish. There. are. no. other. parishes.

I don't even have a problem to discuss. I just want to know where I can meet catholic girls online, that's it. If for some mysterious reason, such a place does not exist anywhere on the internet, then maybe I'll have a problem indeed.