Why is 90% of Jow Forums filled with uneducated douches?

> (You) give helpful advice
no answer or doesn't bother to thank you

> I have problem
give an accurate solution to the problem
> keeps having the same problem cause he doesn't want his mind changed, just vent

> someone has a legit concern
gets shitposted over and over

> Same questions and problems asked again and again
no sticky from mods with a FAQ

wtf is wrong with people here?
just 1 day checking Jow Forums and already sick of it
fuck you all bunch of uneducated douches, no wonder why you are here.

Attached: die.jpg (400x225, 16K)

Sorry user, We have failed you.

It’s like that everywhere, unwrap your panties you delicate peach

Good bait.
Let me clear something up for you advice is not one size fits all and we're all just random niggas online but I'm sure you know that already.

nah, general bad behavior is expected on Jow Forums but the people here gets under my skin

I guess its the:
> I ask for a change but I don't actually want to change part

If it makes you feel better, I made a thread a while ago not involving getting laid or loved and I got shit posted to death.

I expected an actual form of help but I'm just left to rot thanks to them.

I fucking wish I could get shitposts. Make a thread that's not
>Durr i boy i like girl
and you get 0 replies

>express feelings
Fuck you incel Jow Forums isnt your personal diary haha this is why it is the worst board on Jow Forums but i have a dozen threads open at all times

True, I guess little exposure is better than none, but say my mom died or I have a very nasty case of organ problems. Those are extreme as hell but I sure wouldn't want shitposts.

What's even worse is those retarded 'durrhh how do ah kill mahself painlessly?' and some faggot was dumping his collection of photos as I was talking about how useless that thread and that poster is.

You would think a suicide thread would be deleted faster, and such a little lowly loser would be silenced for 3 days for spamming his pics, but no.

>but say my mom died or I have a very nasty case of organ problems. Those are extreme as hell but I sure wouldn't want shitposts.
It's just a vent board, serious problems need to be solved IRL, with therapy or talking with family/friends

>durrhh how do ah kill mahself painlessly?
saw those, if you seriously wanna die you do it or google how to do it, I hate those attention whore fags

and if you give them real advice:
> ignored

Biggest issue on this board is the female LARP posts

Anyone who unironically responds to those deserves a permaban

Attached: 1553856130572.jpg (892x617, 32K)

Amen.
Or worse:
>the thread was only made to clog up the board and the OP never even looks at it

It's similar to what the anti coffee user does except worse because you at least get a retarded answer from him instead of talking into the aether.

The fact that they're posting on Jow Forums is a clear sign they aren't ready to take real action on any of their problems. As such, I shitpost and encourage people to be themselves, kill themselves, or just have sex bro for almost every problem.

Attached: 1548286718059.gif (500x281, 437K)

lmao

solid answer

any specific thread in mind?

Jow Forums is containment, it was made when sad wojaks flooded other boards. Now they stay on Jow Forums sorta kinda.

This was never meant to be a good board and even though all it would take is a sticky and a decent mod, we've been literally begging for those things since about a month after our board's inception.

So far i added 7 people from this board, all of them cofirmed females. So they are not all LARP i can guarantee that.

This is r9k 2.0

Attached: 20190401_165746.jpg (1080x1080, 304K)

Most people on the web are not adults or are barely just adults and most people under the age of 25 have very little of value to say about anything

And how did they confirm this to you?

I met my gf on Jow Forums.

Maybe you are not as helpful as you think? I only come here rarely and already had someone say this to me today.
>This is the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me on this goddamn website, thank you.

Could it be (you)?

It largely depends on you. Asking for actual advice in a thoughtful way can results in good replies. Asking for validation for your autistic whining gets you mocked.

OP is completely right

most posters are just horny/emotional dudes who want to talk about girl problems but cant due to the stigma around male emotions so they do it anonymously and pretend they want advice.

I literally met two of them irl. 3 others have sent pictures with time stamp. 2 sent without but good enough.

I genuinely hope i will meet somebody special for me from here, just need the right time and thread..