Do girls find giga chad super attractive?

Do girls find giga chad super attractive?

Attached: 1555715154952.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

Depends on their monthly visitor. Usally yes but when their time comes, they seek for feminine faces, because that makes them feel understood and stuff. There are scientific researches on google

Of course he looks aesthetically pleasing but it looks so.. fake. And honestly, I'm too insecure to date someone well beyond my looks and would sabotage since I know I don't deserve it. Generally people date their equals in looks any way. So I guess it doesnt matter if i find him attractive or not to begin with.

Holy shit, i thoght this was just a meme...

Fucking hell...

He looks fucking cartoonish, way too masculine, I'm not into him at all. What women like and what men think women like are very different.

thought what was a meme? I mean, you could find a girl way out of your league attractive. It doesnt mean anything's going to happen, its just acknowledging that she's hot. It's not like I think "Chad is attractive to me, therefore i will try my best to be in a relationship with him". it's not realistic.

No he's too Ethnic, reminds me of Roosh V.

>thought what was a meme?
I thought girls didnt care about muscles and too much makes you look like a clown

Attached: 59f93c7a9a96e.jpg (750x927, 128K)

It's not the muscle (there's no way a man could get muscles to look that way without steroids and such) its just the way too perfect face. it looks good in an artificial way. I'm not genuinely attracted to it but I'd be lying if I said he was hideous.

Stop answering this wannabe trap incel. He shit up /fa/ until his faggot tier pics got leaked but I guess he’s shitting up other boards now.

I legit thought the guy was CGI until I finally looked him up. The uncanny valley aspect of his looks get in the way too much for me to find attractive. :/

>Stop answering this wannabe trap incel
KEK, how am i trap incel, lol? Calm down dude.
I mean i know what girls like, i just wasnt sure about this guy
Hahaha yeah me too

Attached: large (18).jpg (500x667, 57K)

>tripfag acting like a faggot again
what a surprise

I can't wait till the say you are banned and stop shittimg up this board you beta incel

Like gay? How?
>beta incel
How am i a beta? Is just hard to get a gf dude, i am not an incel just cuz i dont have a gf.

Attached: 1559054583432.jpg (975x1086, 256K)

user if you don’t stop acting like such a faggot I’m going to have to suck your dick

I am not gay i am sorry

Alright faggot you asked for it. Take out that dick

Attached: FCBB3E34-BF82-4FA1-8B0C-226F312F3ED0.jpg (480x270, 36K)

No

*notices bulge*
owo
your body says otherwise

No.. Looks gay to me.

Noup

Wait this guy ISN'T CGI? I thought it was something the retards on lookism came up with.

>that pic
Wow he's literally me...

The photographer definitely edits the photos, they all have giant chins.

Hahahah, i look better than him, i am a tera chad

Why do you have a pink phone case and what's wrong with your palm?

>"haha I look better than him I'm terra chad"

Attached: literally you.jpg (859x960, 35K)

Hahahahah, that made my day, thanks

It's like when guys says that they don't like silicone and make up

Oh that makes sense, i dont mind makeup tho

Attached: 1559763850088.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

He is honestly vomit inducing

this is much better.

Ernest Khalimov