How do I cope with loneliness? Distractions only seem to work sometimes...

How do I cope with loneliness? Distractions only seem to work sometimes. I really don't know what to do with myself all the other times

Attached: (found).jpg (639x479, 14K)

Get a doggo?

Possibly

The more im isolated the easier it is. But sometimes i have to go outside and be around people like walking around shopping.

From a biological point of view people are a pack animal. If you were stuck in a forest by yourself, you're chances of dying would be really high. By default we're evolved to feel loneliness so that we don't die. To oppose this feeling would be going against nature. There is no solution. If you don't feel loneliness, you most likely are a psychopath.

a million time this!

Well, you haven't said that you dislike being around people, so go for the direct route.

>But how do I be with people easily

Find a group activity. The number one problem with trying to find random people to hang out with is lack of things to talk or bond through. You could tough it out or use this simple shortcut:

Find an activity you like that involves other people.
Do this activity with them.
Talk and engage with the people there. You'll have things to talk about thanks to the activity.
If you like any of the people enough to want to make a friend (as opposed to an acquaintance), talk with them more and maybe do something fun together.
(It even works for finding relationships, though that's off-topic)

We, as human beings, aren't made to be alone
Why do you feel lonely?

Go out and talk to people. It will suck for a period of time. It will be frustrating abd disheartening. But if loneliness is that bad, then its worth fighting. There are countless evernts going on in your city I guarantee it. Join groupme or something. The deeper you fall into the loneliness the harder it can be to escape but its not impossible.

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-02-18-35-06~3.png (1080x1079, 904K)

Okay. Dont respond and stay lonely then. It's doable. You'll just have to fight those moments that come at night long for another persons company, which becomes a much harder fight over time.

take up more hobbies, fill the time with something that occupies both your mind and hands that isn't jerking off. Had an interest in drawing? buy a notebook and pencils and start doing it, watch videos, draw shit, cut out void time of just staring at a TV or Jow Forums, work out, do more chores around your house, try cooking stuff you haven't made before, take a walk. Your brain knows your lonely and wants to remind you so keep it occupied with tasks

>Go out and talk to people
shut the fuck up, grandpa. You don't get to just walk up to strangers anymore and throw them a firm handshake. If you haven't settled into a social circle by your mid 20s you're shit out of luck and have to overcome it the hard way by doing shit on your own

>If you haven't settled into a social circle by your mid 20s you're shit out of luck and have to overcome it the hard way by doing shit on your own
lol how do you think people move to different towns, or even different countries? They either bring their social group with them or are alone?

Attached: HffMroe.png (800x600, 479K)

they need to use a mutual person to squeeze into new social circles, if you move somewhere and don't have a contact to allow you into their social circle you're shit outta luck

lol absolutely delusional. so weird that there are people like you all over.

Go chat up randoms and see if they wanna let you into their circle then if you're so smart.

I'm sorry to say that this is still how it works. The past couple friends ive met was at the skate park. I met my girlfriend at a concert. I'm not saying literally go outside and talk to people, dont be so dense. There are places and events that are setup to be social, its up to you to engage. YES there are cunts who will call you creepy and guys who will call you annoying. But its worth it I promise.

What if all your interests are solo introverted things?

>skatepark
>concert
I'm curious as to how long ago these events were

seems like you've been hurt bud

Concert in 2017 and skate park this year.. Listen man. Its get that its hard to believe at first if you dont go out often, but people are waiting for you.

>but people are waiting for what you might be able to provide them
FTFY.

Hey well.. Not gonna argue there

Attached: 61138110_2335852123304357_5293771188995679841_n.jpg (960x1128, 414K)