21F and If I don't get pregnant soon, I think I'll fucking die

I have baby fever so bad, I feel literally physically ill fuck. I literally masturbate thinking about a guy putting his baby inside me. I cum thinking about giving birth. It's literally my number one kink and I'm literally sitting here, not fucking pregnant? What the fuck? I want to be a fucking mom. I fucking love kids. I want a fucking family. FUCK.

And I knoooooow its really fucking irresponsible and I know some fucking cowboys are gonna be in this thread riding my ass for romanticizing motherhood or whatever. Fuck off, I'm second oldest of nearly 10 kids, I fucking know. I fucking want it.

I just want a man to want to put his baby inside me.

Attached: Portrait-of-young-pregnant-attractive-woman-standing-by-the-window-841150496_1258x838.jpg (1254x836, 295K)

Find a guy who can support you, not just some dude to get you preggers. Trust me this is important. (you can thank me in a few years) Good luck femanon, may a loyal husband and many creampies come your way.

This is the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me on this goddamn website, thank you.

Attached: D5EMvXAUUAE-26Q.jpg (1172x1200, 133K)

No problem kid.

Are you trying to bring anything to the table, OP or are you just trying to play stay at home mommy? If so, are you trophy wife material? Important questions.

Oh yea, and do everyone a favor and marry within your race. Miscegenation not only drastically increases your chance of getting beat to death or abused by your husband (if he is black) but your children will never quite be accepted by either race. Its just cruel.

Just walk down the street naked. You'll be pregnant and left behind a dumpster in less than an hour. Boom. Problem solved.

I'm smart, I have a college degree I got with minimal debt bc of scholarships. I'm looking for an office job. I think i can have a family and do that. :)

That sounds good. Are you thin, pretty, etc?

There's nothing wrong with a woman being a stay-at-home mom. Kids do best if they have a dedicated full-time parent.

Also, and this may be a given, find someone who shares your vision. Seems like a lot of women settle down with a guy thinking they’ll be able to change him over time and realize a couple years in there are fundamental differences. Be up front about what you want long term

Become a Catholic. Seriously, Catholicism is very pro-motherhood.

My little sister got serious baby-fever about a year and a half ago. She found some beaner to knock her up and the kid is absoulutely adorable, but he's got the WORST behavior I've ever seen in a kid. Now she's stressed out, her long thick hair is falling out, her nipples changed color from bright pink to dark purple and her tits sag from the milk draining. She's never got any free time and she works as a manager for a salon, so she's always on her feet and exhausted.

I chose never to have kids, so I get to be the fun aunt who gets her baby fix and then I go home to my nice clean quiet house with all my money and wine and weed to keep me company.

Fuck having kids. They ruin your life.

I never said there was. I make a lot of money and my wife stays home. That said, my wife is also hot and highly educated. On the contrary, if you are a ham planet with nothing to offer, good luck finding a guy who can/will stick around to support you while you stay home.

Why do you know what color your sister's nipples are?

Do you have siblings? Have you never been naked around them?

Not since I was about 7 bruh

Im not gorgeous, but I'm not bad looking. My BMI is "overweight" but not obese.

I think having a second income would be financially responsible though, so it's a give and take :/

I just want a guy who wants to raise a family. :( Is there something else I should be looking for??

I meant the naked part, I still have 2 sister.

>I get to be the fun aunt
do women actually think this about themselves? I have two aunts with no children (I have 5 aunts and two uncles on my mom's side) and they're really, really boring. I had better relationships with my uncles and aunts with kids growing up since I interacted with them through seeing my cousins. The aunts with none would give a pleasant "hello" and then go hang out with their brothers/sisters.

You should post a pic, OP. There’s probably ten thousand betas on here who’d love to dump their load inside you

post reference pic op

>I think having a second income would be financially responsible though, so it's a give and take :/
It depends on how good your husband's job is.

>I just want a guy who wants to raise a family.
I want to raise a family. hmu bb

See what I mean

>overweight
Elaborate? Do you have birthing hips and baby feeder tits?

Lots of guys want families. But they may not want families of the size or for the same reasons that you do. This can cause issues down the line if u aren’t on the same page

Well, I certainly cannot speak for ALL WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD, but it sounds more like you've just got shitty family that has about as much personality as un-buttered toast. That's just poor genetics and up bringing.

I am Catholic, in spite of the masturbation /)~(\

Well attend more youth events. Your parish must have social events. Or you could organize them yourself.

I tried the Jow Forums route and found a guy I liked but the distance was... Yeah, kind if broke my heart, I really liked him :(

She probably thinks because she drinks and smokes she's "hip". But she's actually just an insufferable, burn-out alcoholic.

>21
>wants kids really bad
>college degree

Where are the girls like you at?
I want to have like 7 kids, but most girls I attract want to be child free.

Attached: wooof.jpg (600x705, 72K)

With a lot of money and free time. You forgot that part.

I just saw the christian part.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Where do you live? I’m sure you’d still have about a thousand betas to choose from.

I did this, and the guy I was interested in went for my friend. They're getting married now lol. I feel awkward trying again. :/

Yeah but that doesn't mean she's fun.

Well shit bitch I don't know what else to tell you. Start a premium instagram account, you'll have a million thirsty retards to choose from in no time.

Who's definition of fun are we judging with? Webster's? Yours? Some people like to kick puppies for fun. Some people find that horrible .Who gets to decide what is and is not fun?

I live in Missouri. /)~(\ Who here's from MO??

Why would the kids care that she drinks, smokes, and has a lot of free time? How does any of that make her "fun"?

This is obviously bait but goddamn I wish girls like that existed

Does a thirsty retard make a good baby daddy tho???

But really lol.

Alright gents, which Missouri resident wants to pump OP full of baby batter?

Dunno, some of them might.

The sad part is it really isn't bait. Like I'm literally out here, doing this. :/

I would if I saw pic and medical history first.

I still think this is bait, but in the small chance it isn't : get some control over yourself bruh. You won't find a good husband by fishing for attention on Jow Forums of all places. Focus on your education and on making yourself a good potential wife and you'll end up finding a good man. Don't marry the first dude you find on your path, have some rationality and find someone who'll be good for you. You seem to have the right foundations tho so as long as you don't fuck up when choosing your man you should live a good life.

Time to step up, OP. How much do you really want it? I am confident we can get you knocked up quickly if you post a pic. Maybe medical history can wait...

Btw, am 18 with remote programming job making 120k a year. I can move anywhere so distance isn't a problem for me.

They don't dumbass. How is this a hard concept for you?

>kink
lmao its just a normal desire for women your age. also fpbp, and please be a good mother

Of course they exist. It's called black women. Why do you think so many of them are single moms?

I don't want to be an old mom :( I want to have my kids while I'm young so they're healthy and I'm at a lower risk of complications. I freak myself out realizing how little time I feel like have if I want a decent sized family and I'm not even dating anyone right now. Like I know it's probably a lot, and is part of the reason I can't find anyone, and it's an endless cycle.

True, but black women disgust me so I didn't really think about them.
You'll have more problems having kids at 21 with someone you just met than having them a bit later. 25-30 is the perfect window to start having kids, at least in this day and age. You need to start get in a relationship with a guy for at least 2-3 years to make sure he's the good one for you before having kids. This shit is for life, don't do it on whim, and for fucks sake you're not an animal, control yourself. Oh and you might want to calm down on the 10 kids thing, we don't live in a world where this is possible anymore. There used to be an extended family structure to support those huge families, now it doesn't exist.

>You'll have more problems having kids at 21 with someone you just met than having them a bit later. 25-30 is the perfect window to start having kids
Factually incorrect. 18-22 is the healthiest time. And a smaller age gap between you and your kids means you will get to see more of their lives before you die.

I'm not looking for 10 kids, I come from a family of 10 kids. I want 4-5. And I guess I could have that at an older age, I just don't know how I'm gonna get there :(

I can help you out. I'm in Texas though... We could meet halfway.

wish i could help ya here. i’m in the same boat but 20... some days it takes everything in me to not throw away my BC because my boyfriend of 2 years would be pretty displeased

LMAO you have Herculean amounts of strength and self-control, babe. I feel for u.

I meant in terms of handling the responsibility of having children, not physiologically. OP seems quite unstable and hasn't even been on a date yet, I don't think it's a good idea to have kids right now.
Oh ok, that's cool then. That's what I want too, 4 is a good number.
>I just don't know how I'm gonna get there
What do you mean ? You'll just be more ready to have kids when you're a bit older. Wait until you're married to someone who can support you and help you raise those kids well instead of following your urges and becoming another single mom

>4-5

If you're not wealthy this is a terrible idea. You can't provide for 4-5 kids, you can't provide a high quality of life, you're literally making people who will be less happy than they could be so you can be a little happier than you are now. Those kids will grow up to be less functional, less productive, and require more resources than if you only had a couple.

People used to churn out 18 kids despite being dirt poor, 4-5 as a middle class couple is perfectly reasonable. Above 6 would be a lot tho

People also used to be dirt poor unlike today.

Ok you're another fatty who wants a kid. Just find a onions fatty. The American "normal range" is fucked, you're obese. I'm not at all surprised you didn't post a pic. This is what counts as "chubby" so overweight is way worse.

Attached: 4L_A3HTbXGE.png (750x1294, 1.36M)

Children used to die at alarming rates and poor parents used to send their kids into coal mines. 4-5 children you can't properly clothe, educate, and attend to is selfish horse shit. She's 21 and unmarried, unless she's got serious family money or made her own fortune those kids are going to be living hand to mouth and you fucking know it.

Agreed, which is why I advised her to wait until she's around 25 and married, preferably to someone with a good salary

One, I'm thinner than the woman you posted. Two, I'm not posting a picture bc I'm not putting my picture on Jow Forums LOL.

I've been on a date before. And I don't think I'm unstable. If I were unstable, I'd be pregnant right now. I'm not planning on being a single mom, that's borderline child abuse imho. Idk. I'm just ranting on Jow Forums bc it doesn't matter. I'm sick of how much I want a family and how far away it feels. That's basically it.

Still waiting for you to post height, weight, bra size.

Define "a good salary." Either you have to have the money to move into a place with a good school district, or you're going to need to go out of pocket for private schools. There are college funds to consider or, barring that, nest eggs. Theres her own retirement that has to be considered. Children are fucking expensive. Even if she wants to be a baby factory and pump out Irish twins for five years you're talking about an enormous initial investment for a family thats not yet 30. Fifty grand probably won't cut it once you factor in health care, mortgage, diapers, and enough into a 401k that they won't either die in poverty or become a loadstone on their own children.

She's in the US, they're not gonna be THAT poor.

Post 3 sizes

5'10" 190, C cups. I'm sure every man on this board has an 8" cock too lmao.

190 lbs? YIKES
t. 7.5" :(

They'll be food stamps, Section 8, and Medicaid poor. Even money says one kid in that family ends up in prison.

190lbs? Jesus Christ. It's can't be healthy for a fat girl to be popping out kids. Lots of stress on your body

Holy shit, I'm from a family of 10 kids. Yeah, I know. I'm aware. I went to private schools and got into college on scholarships bc I wasn't getting any help from my parents. My dad's never retiring, he still has toddlers to take care of. This isn't news to me. 4 kids won't ruin me.

I'll put a baby in ya, OP. Guaranteed to be a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, smart and tall.

How do I know? Knocked up four girls, all boys look the same. Only one of them know I am their father, and I have custody.

Based

>I wasn't getting any help from my parents
>My dad's never retiring

Why would you wish this on others? Hell, look at how empty you feel, why ask a kid to shoulder half that?

I'm sure everyone here is in perfect health. I'm chubby. I like ice cream. I know it's not the healthiest weight. I don't think it should preclude me from being a mom lol.
Also post pic of 7.5" plz sir.

1. Dick size can’t be changed by healthy diet and exercise
2. If you were a healthy weight I’d give you my Kik so you could see 7.5”

Lose weight OP and your dream man will miraculously appear to creampie you. If you’re serious about getting pregnant, you’ll do the work

Lets tag-team her to make sure it takes.

Family of 10 kids. And I still went to private school. I think 4 is fine. If not, for the love of God, I'll stop at 2-3
. But I'm not having just one, kids need siblings.

(Sweating) you what, holy shit

>But I'm not having just one, kids need siblings.
Absolutely, never stop at one. Seems like you were raised well, so don't waste it on a random guy. Choose well.

That's a good point. Dick size can't be changed. I'm not rly interested in ur dick tho. And, yeah, I should lose the weight. I just don't think it'll fix much.

Why don’t women understand that men prefer women who are height/weight proportional? Not only is it more attractive (I.e. fatties are gross) it’s less embarrassing to be seen with you in public. With you already being fat, most men are going to believe you’ll get fuckhuge and stay that way after popping a baby out. Just trying to help, OP

From what you wrote...

You'd probably be a terrible parent. I hope you are sterile.

Stay at home moms are just NEETs with children.

Listen to this OP. You'll only get fatter with time so there's no excuse to be fat right now, and you don't seem to realize how easier it is to find good guys when you're actually at a healthy weight

Okay....

Assuming she's white, I hope she's extremely fertile.

Cup size means nothing. You could be a 28C or a 48C and those are drastically different tit sizes despite the same cup.

So, you care more about race than about raising a sane, healthy human being?

Lol, dude, is Charles V Habsburg better than Mishima Yukio?

just curious but why do you want to have a kid so much? I for one can't stand them. must be a girl thing eh?

It's all irrelevant anyways since OP is fat. Having big tits while being overweight is an automatic DQ

It's cruel because people like you are racist to mixed or non-white people

Blacks are more racist to light skinned blacks than whites are, kek

Okay? Where did I say white people do that? Stop being racist to white people too

>people